Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie - Maybe Even Tonight !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting The Delusions Of A Fully Grown Man With Dozens Of Followers Who Actually Believe These Delusions - As Reported By Some Clown With An Imaginary News Network !

Let Me Know When This Investment Starts Becoming A Little Bit Too Weird For U ...

[..okieoilman].. I AM FLYING IN ZERO VISIBILITY BUT ACCORDING TO INSTRUMENTS I HAVE JUST PICKED UP THE OUTER MARKER SIGNAL. TOWER FREQUENCY SHOULD BE RECEIVED WHEN I GET A LITTLE CLOSER.

I WILL BE READY TO LAND SHORTLY--MAYBE EVEN TONIGHT BUT TOMMOROW MAY BE THE LANDING ALSO--DEPENDS ON THE WEATHER,RADIO RECEPTION, AND CROWDED AIR SPACE AND CLEARANCE AUTHORIZED.

I AM SO READY TO LAND YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE IT.

I HOPE THIS IS NOT A HOLDING PATTERN AND I WILL BE CLEARED TO LAND SOON. WILL KEEP YOU POSTED WHEN AUTHORIZED.

[..okieoilman] I HAVE JUST BEEN TOLD THEIR WILL BE AN IRAQI PLANE THAT WILL LAND ONLY 10 MINUTES AHEAD OF ME WHEN (WHEN) I LAND----

[..okieoilman] ANY PILOTS ON HERE? [..okieoilman] I HAVE JUST BEEN ORDERED TO SQUAK 1186 ON TRANSPONDER AND HIT IDENT

[KajunRedBull] means close to landing...its something a tower tells you to do upon approach..

[..okieoilman] WHEN YOU SQUAK A NUMBER ON YOUR TRANSPONDER IT IS SO THE AIR TRAFFIC CONTROLLER CAN SEE YOU ON HIS RADAR SCREEN AND KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND ARE ABLE TO DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN PLANES

artle01] Okie! Just as long as we do not squawk 7700!

[clubracer] And then the controller puts you in sequence for landing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[..okieoilman] ARTIE--THATS A HI-JACK CODE

[..okieoilman] I DON'T REMEMBER IF 7700 IS HI JACK CODE OR NO-COM CODE----GETTING FORGETFUL

[blessing] ..okieoilman 7700 no com 7600 hi-jack

[..okieoilman] BLESSING--CORRECTO

[stacey9] Okie- I think you should land your plane first. Why should Iraq get to land first? :angel:

[..SpecialAgentGibbs] stacey9 ummm, think about it

[..okieoilman] STACEY9--IRAQI PLANE HAS BEEN AIRBORNE LONGER THAN I DO AND DESERVE THE HONOR OF LANDING FIRST---BUT ONLY BY 10 MINUTES

[..okieoilman] I COULD FLY CIRCLES AROUND THE IRAQI PLANE BECAUSE IT IS A COMMERCIAL PLANE LOADED WITH--------WELL YOU GUESS

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I AM FLYING IN ZERO VISIBILITY

End Quote

Too easy commenting on this one...So I'll gentlemanly let it pass... It'd be like ( the way we say here) shooting at the Red Cross.

"We must find the Sandfly before he gives the Americans more THANKS"

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!! One of the Best Tex ever produced in my very humble opinion ( but  they're all good, Tex...).

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

[..okieoilman] ANY PILOTS ON HERE? [..okieoilman] I HAVE JUST BEEN ORDERED TO SQUAK 1186 ON TRANSPONDER AND HIT IDENT

Iraqi Approach (CBI?) assigned OKIE a sqawk code 1186, meaning "1.186" to OKIE and "11.86" to possum, before they get permission to land (RV)!!!!! They must be on Possums newly aquired jet that he leased. 

• Upvote 1

Can I really be the only person on this site (out of thousands I might add) that knows that Oakie is Charlie Sheen.??? (sp?).  

I always thought Charlie Sheen was a Pumper but I used to believe it was meant in another sense............

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

[..okieoilman] I COULD FLY CIRCLES AROUND THE IRAQI PLANE BECAUSE IT IS A COMMERCIAL PLANE LOADED WITH--------WELL YOU GUESS

don't have to guess...you can smell it a mile away.....pre-processed oats.....IE oats that have already been through the horse.... :lmao:

• Upvote 1

I WOUNDER IF HE HAS A WHITE JACKET ON

I think it runs in the family sandfly... here's a rare photo of his kid sister... and yup, them sleeves come in "extra long"!!!  :rolleyes: 

1003135_598871040178972_536202149_n.jpg

Truthfully... one of these days a guru is gonna "get it right"... :blink: ... I mean it just stands to reason... since they've got about every single day of the year covered anyhow!!!  :lmao: 

Thanks Thug... nothin' like readin' the funnies with my mornin' coffee!!!   ;) 

• Upvote 1

Dont anybody worry about Okies plane running out of fuel. Frankie said a prayer that Okies plane will make a safe landing. NOW THEIR FIGHTING OVER THE WHITE POWDER. Stop it guys or Ill have another ace guru take over the controls........

• Upvote 1