Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Currency Redenomination "with an equal step" Revaluation or Appreciation

Psych

07/13/2013

Stryker Blog 07.13.2013  

Because of this article from RSS and this quote from it I thought I would go over this again and add a few examples to help as many understand what could take place under international standards. Here are the two examples I used in my Blog on 7/10/2013, remember the real long one, lol.

Article: Of 70 thousand the degree and functional through 2014  
(Full Article At End Of Post) 

Quote: the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar was calculated at 1.16

EXAMPLE 1:

Redenomination: Example only: IF Iraq redenominates  only by dropping off (3) zeros from their currency then the  same (3) zeros are dropped off their exchange rate conversion  data as well, (using the CBI rate of 1166 in this example) e.g.

one US dollar will = 1.16 new Dinar (ND) = 1166 “old dinar”,  it then takes 1.16 dinars to buy (1) US dollar and this would becoming a neutral move, no increase in purchasing power.

The exchange rate goes from .00086 to .86 or it only takes .86 cents US to buy (1) dinar. Once again there is no increase in the purchasing power of the dinar.

Good thing is Iraq wants more than these other countries did and that is proven in almost every article that has been coming out since Iraq was removed from Chapter VII. It is time to take a hard look at the terms revaluation, devaluation, appreciation and depreciation of currencies.

EXAMPLE 2:  NOW THIS IS THE ONE WE WANT TO TAKE PLACE:

Currency Redenomination to occur "with an equal step” Revaluation or Appreciation is also possible, for instance, if on the day that Iraq redenomination, the new exchange rate is fixed 1 US$=a new dinar 1.16 when the exchange rate just before the redenomination was 1 US$= D 1000 (with new dinar ND 1.16 = old dinar 1000). 

Then this is an increase in value, not by much but it is a redenomination with a revaluation or appreciation, once again depending on what they have in mind.

ADDITIONAL EXAMPLE NOT ON THE .07.10.2013 BLOG:

HERE ARE OTHER EXAMPLES THAT THEY COULD CHANGE THE EXCHANGE RATE TOO  RIGHT BEFORE THEY REDENOMINATE:

1) the new exchange rate is fixed 1 US$= a new dinar 1.16 when the exchange rate just before the redenomination was 1 US$= D 100 (with new dinar ND 1.16 = old dinar OD 100)

2) the new exchange rate is fixed 1 US$= a new dinar 1.16 when the exchange rate just before the redenomination was 1 US$= D 10 (with new dinar ND 1.16 = old dinar OD 10)

3) the new exchange rate is fixed 1 US$= a new dinar 1.16 when the exchange rate just before the redenomination was 1 US$= D 1 (with new dinar ND 1.16 = old dinar OD 1)

4) the new exchange rate is fixed 1 US$= a new dinar 1.16 when the exchange rate just before the redenomination was 1 US$= D 1 (with new dinar ND 1.16 = old dinar OD 1) 

THIS EXAMPLE IS THEM REVALUING (FIXED REGIME) OR APPRECIATING (FLOAT REGIME) THE DINAR RIGHT BEFORE THEY ANNOUNCE THE REDENOMINATION BY DROPPING 3 ZEROS OFF THE RATE ITSELF (.00086 BECOMES .86) OR MOVING THE DECIMAL POINT OVER 3 TO THE LEFT ON THE EXCHANGE RATE IS THE SAME THING: 

.86 US$DOLLARS = 1.16 DINARS OR 1 US$= 1 N & OD BECAUSE THEY REVALUED THE OLD DINAR RIGHT BEFORE THEY INTRODUCED THE NEW DINAR, THIS CAN HAPPEN AT THE SAME TIME WHICH IS CALLED:

Currency Redenomination "with an equal step” Revaluation or Appreciation 

NOW ANOTHER EXAMPLE WOULD BE THE RANDY KOONCE BELIEF WHERE THEY COULD REVALUE OR APPRECIATE THE DINAR AT THE EQUAL TIME TO BE:

$3.44 US$= 1 OD AND ND

What is the real plan? We will see but I believe it will be par with the dollar!

Have a great weekend,   Stryke
Edited by Psych
  • Upvote 2

nothing "nice about it.

that would be nice if it would happen today please

EXAMPLE 2:  NOW THIS IS THE ONE WE WANT TO TAKE PLACE:
Have a great weekend,   Stryke

this is not what we want to take place...............Redenomination is bad.

drop 3 zeros off exchange rate only and add lower denoms to same current currency.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Its ok....he isnt the brightest crayon in the box.....lol

nothing "nice about it.

this is not what we want to take place...............Redenomination is bad.drop 3 zeros off exchange rate only and add lower denoms to same current currency.

Its ok....stryker isnt the brightest crayon in the box.....lol Edited by keepmwlknfny
  • Upvote 11
  • Downvote 16

nothing "nice about it.

this is not what we want to take place...............Redenomination is bad.

drop 3 zeros off exchange rate only and add lower denoms to same current currency.

I agree. From my perspective as a forex trader I can tell you what I would like to see or what I hope happens:

Iraq moves the decimal three places to the left effectively deleting the three zeros in the exchange rate. By moving the decimal the exchange rate would immediately be 1.16 USD for every 1 IQD. Iraq surely has enough assets to justify such an increase. Their currency was valued much higher when they had much less provable assets.

• Upvote 12

Its ok....stryker isnt the brightest crayon in the box.....lol

Its ok....stryker isnt the brightest crayon in the box.....lol

Be nice this is how you ruffled feathers last time. ie " Bond Lady " left due to this petty C!!P everyone cannot be as smart-ars as you.

I'am sure Stryker just misunderstood these explanations can be confusing.

He wants what's best for us as well!

Edited by Brisco
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 3

Iraqis are very PROUD PEOPLE, after being there for almost 1 1/2 years in OIF 1 and 2. They WILL re-value their Dinars EQUAL TO and/or GREATER THAN Kuwait's when they RV. It may start off as a floating RV, but eventually within months it WILL be close to or surpasses Kuwaitis Dinar value.  Watch and SEE!

Rangers Lead The Way!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Be nice this is how you ruffled feathers last time. ie " Bond Lady " left due to this petty C!!P everyone cannot be as smart-ars as you.

i guess constantly being wrong.....is not a problem. a guru can say anything make any claim, as long as its pro-rv and people lap it up. its irrelevent what material it is.....as long as people think there going to be millionaires....gurus get a free pass.
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Exactly Brisco. Thank you

Stryker is as good as it gets. What have you (smart-ars), ok Keep, given to dinar community to equal what Stryker has done. What does it take for people like you to leave and go play in your own sand box and then see who follows you?! Stryker is the best recent thing to happen to the dinar community. The next best thing to happen would be for you to disappear.

Edited by few24u
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

Since there are is so much confusion here because some members K33pthemconfused, here is something that should help........

Quote:
Originally Posted by ************
I'm really not understanding the drop 3 zero's is this meaning if I have 1,000,000 that they will now be 1,000 and exchanged at a rate of the $1.16 rate? Please explain a little better, if you have 25000 notes they are only worth 25 now? This is all a little confusing.. Thanks

stryker10

They need to do this: 

they must revalue their currency with an equal step when they redenominate (introduce their new lower banknote currency). It is as simple as giving the dinar that

we/they hold a new rate then they also exchange the Iraqi's to lower dinar notes, what we want to happen.. We exchange ours to USD or whatever we wish too!

If they do not change their rate first to the notes we hold and what is in the country of Iraq that than will be as some call it a LOP (dropping zeros), not what we want. 

The way I explain it in my Blog is what they teach in advanced economics, I tried to show that in the blog, many get it and others don't, I can't help the ones

that don't. NOT saying this about you, AT ALL. Good question and if this is not asked and answered then newbies never learn, not calling you a newbie either,

just generalizing.

If this is not part of their plan then it is what Turkey, Russia, Lebanon and many others have done but there are many countries that have used this:  "with an equal step" Revaluation or Appreciation

No country has revalued to what we believe Iraq is capable of but these other countries where never in the same ball park as Iraq either.

Edited by gamaray
  • Upvote 1

You know, this mentality is something I attempted to address a couple of times in the past. What seems to be sadly lacking is the word tolerance. Every one of us has not only different opinions, but the RIGHT to have those opinions. For some people to come here and make disparaging remarks about someone else's mental faculties, or lack there-of is childish and uncalled for. Whatever happened to that thing called courtesy? Respect? Civility? Does the fact that this is an open forum give any of us the right to knock and insult anyone else? Personally, I think not. Some here may have a deeper understanding of this whole situation than others, but the bottom line is that they nor anyone else knows what will happen, or when or anything else. It's strictly a guessing game. Some people are natural born bullies, as witnessed by some of the remarks even in this thread. The common denominator is total lack of respect and decency. It smacks of walking up to a child with downs syndrome and calling him an idiot. It's intolerable and unacceptable.

So to those of you who persist in the name calling, the derogatory comments, the holier than thou attitudes, etc., I think maybe you ought to go try and take a look at yourselves in the mirror. You  just might not like what you see there. I know many of us here don't. Grow up. If you can't say something civil, keep your mouth closed, or leave. Simple as that.

And you will take note of the fact that I have not mentioned any names here at all...out of RESPECT. If the shoe  fits, wear it.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Exactly Brisco. Thank you

Stryker is as good as it gets. What have you (smart-ars), ok Keep, given to dinar community to equal what Stryker has done. What does it take for people like you to leave and go play in your own sand box and then see who follows you?! Stryker is the best recent thing to happen to the dinar community. The next best thing to happen would be for you to disappear.

You havent been around long enough to know.....go back to my threads from years ago....

Now its just sad that self proclaimed gurus like Stryker, cant take 5 minutes to research redenominations when they are making posts about them....

Please someone google past redenominations and show me one that would have been profitable and that wasnt a nuetral event.....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

I hate to even post on this thread.... but I'm going to anyway....  LOL! :nooo:  Iraq has stated in past articles that they do want their currency stronger than any other in the region. (No, I don't have the past links before you ask, but ask some others on here and they will be able to pull them up for you.) I would love to see this go at one to one, 3.44 to one, or even 14.00 to one, but.... I'm not holding my breathe. Xe Currency is currently showing $3.50 U.S.- 1 KWD (Kuwait). The Iraqi people are proud and the whole region loves to posture. I hope I'm wrong, but I will add my two cents worth, that really means nothing. I can see Iraq dropping the zeros and then increasing the value to $3.51 U.S.. I know this is the simplest format for explanation of a lop, then a revalue, but easier for noobs to understand. If this happened, it would translate into roughly $3,051.00 per million IQD. I paid roughly $1,161.00 per million over the years when averaged out. Not a great return for time and money invested. I would rather see the currency just revalue low without a lop of the zero's.... Even if it hit .01 U.S. per 1.00 IDQ in an RV, that would equal $10,000.00 per million. Not great, but much better..... I am expecting much more, but am more curious than ever to see what they do now. A gain is a gain, but a larger gain would make me much more happy...   LOL!!!!

• Upvote 4

I hate to even post on this thread.... but I'm going to anyway.... LOL! :nooo: Iraq has stated in past articles that they do want their currency stronger than any other in the region. (No, I don't have the past links before you ask, but ask some others on here and they will be able to pull them up for you.) I would love to see this go at one to one, 3.44 to one, or even 14.00 to one, but.... I'm not holding my breathe. Xe Currency is currently showing $3.50 U.S.- 1 KWD (Kuwait). The Iraqi people are proud and the whole region loves to posture. I hope I'm wrong, but I will add my two cents worth, that really means nothing. I can see Iraq dropping the zeros and then increasing the value to $3.51 U.S.. I know this is the simplest format for explanation of a lop, then a revalue, but easier for noobs to understand. If this happened, it would translate into roughly $3,051.00 per million IQD. I paid roughly $1,161.00 per million over the years when averaged out. Not a great return for time and money invested. I would rather see the currency just revalue low without a lop of the zero's.... Even if it hit .01 U.S. per 1.00 IDQ in an RV, that would equal $10,000.00 per million. Not great, but much better..... I am expecting much more, but am more curious than ever to see what they do now. A gain is a gain, but a larger gain would make me much more happy... LOL!!!!

Boooooooooooo. Me no likey this theory. Yes it is am option, but not what we want.

You know, this mentality is something I attempted to address a couple of times in the past. What seems to be sadly lacking is the word tolerance. Every one of us has not only different opinions, but the RIGHT to have those opinions. For some people to come here and make disparaging remarks about someone else's mental faculties, or lack there-of is childish and uncalled for. Whatever happened to that thing called courtesy? Respect? Civility? Does the fact that this is an open forum give any of us the right to knock and insult anyone else? Personally, I think not. Some here may have a deeper understanding of this whole situation than others, but the bottom line is that they nor anyone else knows what will happen, or when or anything else. It's strictly a guessing game. Some people are natural born bullies, as witnessed by some of the remarks even in this thread. The common denominator is total lack of respect and decency. It smacks of walking up to a child with downs syndrome and calling him an idiot. It's intolerable and unacceptable.

So to those of you who persist in the name calling, the derogatory comments, the holier than thou attitudes, etc., I think maybe you ought to go try and take a look at yourselves in the mirror. You just might not like what you see there. I know many of us here don't. Grow up. If you can't say something civil, keep your mouth closed, or leave. Simple as that.

And you will take note of the fact that I have not mentioned any names here at all...out of RESPECT. If the shoe fits, wear it.

I think it sad too. Y'all can blame Keep for Stryker and Bond Lady leaving, but there is almost always more to the story.....

Keep had an opinion and voiced it. Even Adam has said time and time again this is an open forum where opinions can be voiced. How do you define "mudslingers" you guys "dissin" Keep is no different than what Keep voiced about Stryker. We all have opinions about what others think, and that is what makes this a forum, or at least I thought it was. I always enjoy hearing Keep's take on current events. I like Stryker too, but you guys are saying if I don't agree with Strykers opinions I should keep my mouth closed and if I can't keep my mouth closed I should leave this forum????

Wow..... : /

• Upvote 2

You havent been around long enough to know.....go back to my threads from years ago....

Now its just sad that self proclaimed gurus like Stryker, cant take 5 minutes to research redenominations when they are making posts about them....

Please someone google past redenominations and show me one that would have been profitable and that wasnt a nuetral event.....

Keep,

I have known Stryker for quite a while and I have NEVER EVER heard him say "I am guru". This is only a comment you devised to bolster your case against him. I remember your bantering with him before he left here and clearly you have a bone to pick with him and many others here. I have been around DV for a couple years and continuously watch you pick at other members with your relentless negative theories. Not to say that realism is not welcomed but sarcasm breeds for contemptuous debate. I have been insulted by you before as it seems it is of paramount importance you get in the last word. You can have it here too as I see no reason to waste any more time with you and your agenda.

Later , much later Dude! :banhammer:

Quad B)

Oh yeah how is it that you KNOW that he hasent spent " 5 minutes " researching re denominations??? How is it that you know this??? Please explain.................

Edited by quadkidd1
  • Upvote 4