Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Polling Folks on the RV   

117 members have voted

1. 1. When will it RV?

• In the next week
    • In the next 30 days
    • In the next 3 months
    • In the next 6 months
    • By 7/14/2014
    • By 7/14/2015
    • Around 5 years from now
    • Around 10 years from now
    • Never...it's going to LOP
    • I don't know....let me call Okie and drink some Kool-aid
  2. 2. At what rate will it RV?

• Less than a penny
    • Ten cents
    • Less than $0.50
    • Less than $1.00
    • Between $1.00 and $2.00
    • Between $2.00 and $4.00
    • Between $4.00 and $8.00
    • More than $8.00
    • There will be a global currency reset...Dan Brown told me.
  3. 3. How many individuals hold Dinar outside of Iraq?

• Less than 25,000
    • Between 25,000 and 50,000
    • Less than 100,000
    • Between 100,000 and 500,000
    • Less than a million
    • Between 1 million and 5 million
    • Between 5 million and 10 million
    • More than 10 million

My friendly and free advice based on the results of the poll so far...don't buy into the guru hype...they DIS-A-PPOINT! It may be tomorrow...it could be another 20 years....it could be never. And it could LOP. I think it won't, but I'm ready to move on with life if it is. Go RV $1000000000!

Thanks for playing everyone!

but a redenomination / LOP is not a RV, so it does not apply to the poll.  :twothumbs:

Yes. You're right. I hadn't thought of this..

What I meant to say  ( using improper terminology) was that it would have been interesting to check the perception of Members here  besides indicating an amount ( for instance $ 1) also about an effective 1,000 fold gain or a mere get-even ( cutting 3 zeros) feel on Members part....

I for one, have indicated a RV of 1-2 bucks but I meant that (my feeling) with castration of zeros.....I don't believe they'll make us 1 or 2K  fold richer.

Realistically I realize it makes sense for them to do such a thing ( 1:1 with a lop) but selfishly I'd rather have a few US  cents per IQD RV.

Edited by umbertino

If all they do is RD, then they will disappoint the vast majority of Iraqi IQD holders, no matter what the new value.  I can't see them doing that, especially since they could have done so a LONG time ago.  An RD, to use a baseball analogy, would be "all windup and no pitch" in the minds of most Iraqis.

The combination of the Iraqi oil reserves, their current financial reserves, and the recently revealed gold tonnage in their possession has them in position to easily support an RV up to $2.50 per IQD.  While I don't think they'll go that high, it is likely that the range will be between $.10 and $1.16.  I'm leaning toward $1.16, for national pride purposes if nothing else.  JMO.  GO RV! 

• Upvote 1