Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Prices have gone down to purchase Dinar

Do  you mind telling me where you purchased?  I'm thinking of buying just a small amt to cash in before Belize. 

I went through World Collectibles LLC but I went through EBAY for some reason there cheaper to go on EBAY and I pay through paypal.

• Upvote 1

About two week ago I got 1 million for 987.00 that's with free shipping it depends your shopping abilities.

agreed i picked up some as well for 980 plus 7 for shipping. they woulda shipped for free but i didnt wanna wait for first class that takes forever

I went through World Collectibles LLC but I went through EBAY for some reason there cheaper to go on EBAY and I pay through paypal.

i actually picked up some from them as well. i think its closer to 1000 on ebay. i called the number on the listing and they said cheaper off ebay as they dont have fees. ive ordered from them once or twice and if i remember correctly they normally give me more free bills off of ebay as well. on ebay they gave me like a 50 note free of ebay they gave me like one of each 50, 250, 500, 1000 and i think even some small dong notes but i dont really remember what htey were. they may have been those old paper ones that arent good anymore but still cool to keep on my desk.

• Upvote 1