Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank Governor Promises Bright Future

Exellent Article! :twothumbs: Thank You +1

I Loved This Part...

"Turki said the short period in which he has been at the helm of the country’s most influential financial institution has provide him with evidence that Iraq will overcome its economic difficulties with great leaps forward in the near future".

• Upvote 1

Yep...they are waiting for the Ramadan celebration that takes place in the morning...(tonight in the US) to announce it!! Tomorrow morning in Iraq is the official kickoff of the Ramadan Holiday!! They told the people it was going to be one to remember!! And I believe that's exactly what it will be!!! God Bless each of you! And the people of Iraq!

• Upvote 8

Iraq cant RV until they reduce the money supply and reduce the US dollar in the country !!

They have been purposefully dollarizing the country in preparation forth RV. They have been sucking in dinars thru the auctions for years. Once they RV, then they will begin pulling in the USD and exchanging it for lower denominations at the new rate.

:)

• Upvote 15

then why are they still saying "30 trillion" dinar in circulation? ... just a question...

The CBI knows how much is out there. Both in country and out of country. The currency out of country, like what we hold , will be used as a reserve currency. All part of the plan, as the IMF has deemed Iraq to become a donor nation. But I am sure you have heard this before. They are not concerned with the dinar we or the dealers hold.

• Upvote 6

Yep...they are waiting for the Ramadan celebration that takes place in the morning...(tonight in the US) to announce it!! Tomorrow morning in Iraq is the official kickoff of the Ramadan Holiday!! They told the people it was going to be one to remember!! And I believe that's exactly what it will be!!! God Bless each of you! And the people of Iraq!

Hey Hoosier, can you post me the link to the article where they told the people Ramadan was going to be one to be remembered!  Not doubting you, I would like to read it though because I must have missed that one.  Thanks in advance!

Yep...they are waiting for the Ramadan celebration that takes place in the morning...(tonight in the US) to announce it!! Tomorrow morning in Iraq is the official kickoff of the Ramadan Holiday!! They told the people it was going to be one to remember!! And I believe that's exactly what it will be!!!

I sure hope you're right. Would really be great.

They have been purposefully dollarizing the country in preparation forth RV. They have been sucking in dinars thru the auctions for years. Once they RV, then they will begin pulling in the USD and exchanging it for lower denominations at the new rate.

:)

The CBI knows how much is out there. Both in country and out of country. The currency out of country, like what we hold , will be used as a reserve currency. All part of the plan, as the IMF has deemed Iraq to become a donor nation. But I am sure you have heard this before. They are not concerned with the dinar we or the dealers hold.

Right on TN. +1  Thanks.

• Upvote 1

This is true , but we don't know at what level they done it!! They been saying this for years .. I still think it will be prob a couple of months till they start reducing the money supply more aggressively .. Now that they are out of chapter 7!! IMO

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Because right now they are dependent on the US dollar for daily purchases , they need to go back to the way it was before the wars and make the dinar strong !! Lower the demand for the US dollar in your country put more faith in your own currency !!

• Upvote 3

Why would they want to remove USD?

if there is a rv, there wont be a problem of removing usd.  Ill gladly help

This is a great article.  Do you hear the sound of all that money pouring into Iraq?  Big rv, little rv, whatever......they can do something, and it sounds like its going to be soon.

Edited by sandstorm
  • Upvote 6