Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

So This Got Me Thinking...Amazon.Com Books On Iraqi Dinar, Why Are They All Negative?

Okay, so I recently signed up for Amazon Prime membership and I get to borrow Kindle books for free. There's a number of Iraqi Dinar related books on Amazon so I've been reading all of them or at least skimming all of them and reading bits and pieces. Aside from Adams book "Iraqi Dinar The Real RV Intel" which I've yet to fully read yet, every other book on there is very negative many actually refering to the Dinar as a scam.

Online there's plenty of hype and gurus as we know but it doesn't take much research or facts to throw up a quick paragraph saying something like "bankers are flying here to facilitate the rv" or "iraq has enough to cover a 5:1 rv" or things like that. Anyone can throw up hype, rumors or a claim and not back it up in a blog post or forum post. To actually write a book one actually needs to do some research and hopefully have some facts or history to backup things they say.

It kind of concerns me that every book related to the Dinar is negative. Makes me think there's not enough positive information out there to make a book or not enough positive information with facts and history to back it up to write a book on however there seems to be plenty of negative or pessimistic dinar info to write a book on. Wonder if that means there's more negative about a possible dinar rv than positive. I'll put a few book titles below just so you can see what I mean...

The Iraqi Dinar Scam: Why Buying the Dinar is for Dummies The Iraqi Dinar Revaluation Scam: What to do if you have bought or are being offered Iraqi Dinars Confessions Of An Iraqi Dinar Dealer, No Hype, No Rumors, No Guru BS

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Same reason that there are people in Iraq that want to stop the dinar from

growing in power. Some people will do almost anything to keep you from 

becoming wealthy. Why would they do that? Because they know there history.

It was a bunch of wealthy men that founded the greatest free nation the world 

has ever seen. Wealth can provide a good education for your children, it can 

give one the means to control their future. It essentially takes the power away 

from those that would enslave you. And they know it. So if your not, * in the club*,

then they don't want you to be rich. There has been as much disinformation

about the dinar as there has been guru bs. In fact I believe that some of the guru

crap is disinformation. Created by the PTB to dissuade you from buying. Make your 

own decision as what to do, but when you make it consider what dinar could do for 

your future and for your family's future. For me it was well worth the risk involved. 

• Upvote 4

Those books were written and sold with one expressed purpose, to take US Dollars from people who are uninformed or too lazy to research and obtain the free facts concerning the IQD. Why do people go to fast food restaurants, because it is quick and easy! Speculation is not a common practice for many so the nay-sayers prey on those who push,"if it is too good to be true" then stay away. The rich are rich because they know there will always be the uninformed, scared, lazy, or trend following consumer for whatever they choose to sell. In this case, more people will say, "this is a scam" rather than, let me get a second job "shoveling shite" if I have to in order to double down on the IQD or more importantly, the ISX. For those of us who are are on-board, we have endured the laughs, snickering, and rolling of eyes when we have brought this opportunity up in casual conversations. We have also seen the the excitement when loved ones and close friends, who wholeheartedly believe we did not free dive off the deep end, have scrapped together what they could and joined our speculation.

What a joy this journey has been as a Father. I thought I knew my teenage sons well. I presented this opportunity to all three in a "corporation meeting" for our future ultra high net individual status. All three chose a different amount to invest from their allowance savings. The middle-schooler is leading the "speculation club" as president while the older brothers are in two different places. I have learned that this opportunity will have people all over the place based on their capacity, motivation to change their status, and level of common sense. This is our time fellow dinarians !!!! I just keep thinking about how I am going to get the last laugh when I go to exchange my currency with my new business partners, my sons. Watchout Duck Dynasty family you are about to get some new neighbors.

Blessings All, This IS the Lord's Day!!!

Moneysoon

• Upvote 4

Those books were written and sold with one expressed purpose, to take US Dollars from people who are uninformed or too lazy to research and obtain the free facts concerning the IQD. Why do people go to fast food restaurants, because it is quick and easy! Speculation is not a common practice for many so the nay-sayers prey on those who push,"if it is too good to be true" then stay away. The rich are rich because they know there will always be the uninformed, scared, lazy, or trend following consumer for whatever they choose to sell. In this case, more people will say, "this is a scam" rather than, let me get a second job "shoveling shite" if I have to in order to double down on the IQD or more importantly, the ISX. For those of us who are are on-board, we have endured the laughs, snickering, and rolling of eyes when we have brought this opportunity up in casual conversations. We have also seen the the excitement when loved ones and close friends, who wholeheartedly believe we did not free dive off the deep end, have scrapped together what they could and joined our speculation.

What a joy this journey has been as a Father. I thought I knew my teenage sons well. I presented this opportunity to all three in a "corporation meeting" for our future ultra high net individual status. All three chose a different amount to invest from their allowance savings. The middle-schooler is leading the "speculation club" as president while the older brothers are in two different places. I have learned that this opportunity will have people all over the place based on their capacity, motivation to change their status, and level of common sense. This is our time fellow dinarians !!!! I just keep thinking about how I am going to get the last laugh when I go to exchange my currency with my new business partners, my sons. Watchout Duck Dynasty family you are about to get some new neighbors.

Blessings All, This IS the Lord's Day!!!

Moneysoon

Agreed Moneysoon! And cheers and applause for your sons! :bravo:

One simple question provides the answer to such worries: Why would someone invest the time and energy to write such a book? Money flows in all directions!

Very well said Moneysoon, I agree.

People are lazy to research these types of things for themselves so the have to rely on others opinions on these matters and then you have those who live in fear. They are afraid of any kind of decision either way .

So this brings us to the fact that its easier just to be negative and say that they wont take the chance or get involved on things that are life changing.

Life is all in how you play the hand that you've been dealt... With the help and guidance of God... Its just that simple.

• Upvote 1

:bravo:  :bravo:  That has got to be one of the best post I have read in a long 

time moneysoon. I originally got into this because my accountant was so 

excited about it and she NEVER gets excited about anything. But almost immediately 

I began to study as much as I could while working around 15 to 18 hrs a day. That was just 

over three yrs ago, and with the help of my friends here like Yota, Machine, dontlop, Rayzur, 

Adam and his mods just to name a few I have learned that this is not a bad investment. What 

will it do remains to be seen, but in my belief we will come out on top. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Negative books

Well everyone knows put someting negative out people will read first because most poeple think of negative first so if i was seling something on Iraq yes thats the way to go. If i was saying posity stuff and u had Dinars most would opt out saying yeh i got some so i sit tight and dpnt have to read this thats why i bought them because im positive they will bring in something.

I have a friend  who asks me regularly (every time  see her) if my "money has changed yet." She won't buy any, says she just can't risk losing her money and dinar is "too rich for her blood." But then she tells me also every time that, if she had dinar and it RV'd, she would help her friends, that this is just the kind of person she is, and that she thinks that's what we are put on earth to do. I finally told her that she had said she couldn't risk any of their retirement money, and that when this money comes in, it will be my retirement money, so although I will give generously to some groups that support our military, I will not just give my retirement money away to people who wouldn't buy their own dinar. I told several people about this when I first got into it about 3 years ago, and I soon learned to just not say anything.  No one among my friends was interested at all, although both my sisters own dinar.

from those that would enslave you. And they know it. So if your not, * in the club*,

about the dinar as there has been guru bs. In fact I believe that some of the guru

crap is disinformation. Created by the PTB to dissuade you from buying. Make your 

own decision as what to do, but when you make it consider what dinar could do for 

your future and for your family's future. For me it was well worth the risk involved. 

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

i have some advice for you Sell your dinar!!  stop whining you damn baby.

Hey, Easy.  My friend, I looked back and cant find any post where someone was whining.  I could be mistaken, but I think you may be.  Of course, you don't need to explain yourself to me.  You "saved" me here more than once before, and I trust you completely. But just in case you were mistaken  with this response, you might want to check and see if someone really said what you thought when you wrote this.

Hey, Easy.  My friend, I looked back and cant find any post where someone was whining.  I could be mistaken, but I think you may be.  Of course, you don't need to explain yourself to me.  You "saved" me here more than once before, and I trust you completely. But just in case you were mistaken  with this response, you might want to check and see if someone really said what you thought when you wrote this.

rules for rebels has youtube videos basically bashing the dinar i have seen them and i wonder why he is here and then if u go back to his posts yes he is absolutely whining about this investment i dont come on here any longer because i have got sick of the bashing and the negativity and also just enjoying the summer.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

It is truly interesting on how this is a scam as some state...and then on the other hand could also end up possibly being the best thing some have ever gotten involved in...I myself know of several very high up people in various political, investment and monetary positions, that have told many the same thing or something similar as per the dinar being a scam...to only find out later that many or most of these same naysayers...actually owned dinars..and sometimes it was years before many of us knew this...this seems to be the most hush-hush, but yet it's an all out..in-your-face type investment....with no official stop-gap measures to stop it..while it continues.....

Even if this is a scam...I've always said...Then I will be going down with many of the biggest of the biggest!...lol....

On another note, if I were a betting man, would'nt it look like I would most assuredly be betting on the winning horse here, at least as per the activity in Iraq...versus most other places?....I've always said, if they can't make it with all that is going on over there, and with the biggest of the biggest global players and superpower countries all involved, then who can?...lol...     

• Upvote 1

you make some good points however its not like some big world conspiracy is stopping anyone from breaking their silence and talking about positive things with teh dinar. it kinda makes me think there's not enough credible evidence and facts to support an rv to write a book however there is enough negative facts to support writing a book. that was basically the jist of my post here.

it all pretty much goes over my head as i dont understand all this currency stuff but people say things like all the money in the world couldn't support an rv, talk about how mexico and eastern european countries have had lops, etc post past historical currency examples to support their negative thoughts on the dinar. if there's previous instances of an rv or facts to support positive things about the dinar how come nobody writes about them? 

most stuff on message boards is pure hype and rumors not worthy of putting into a book and no evidencce to support these rumors. 

Very well said Moneysoon, I agree.

People are lazy to research these types of things for themselves so the have to rely on others opinions on these matters and then you have those who live in fear. They are afraid of any kind of decision either way .

So this brings us to the fact that its easier just to be negative and say that they wont take the chance or get involved on things that are life changing.

Life is all in how you play the hand that you've been dealt... With the help and guidance of God... Its just that simple.

what research are we talking about, reading hype from the gurus online? reading opinions which are unsupported is not research. this is exactly why i wish someone would write a book about the postiive aspects of investting in dinar but supported with facts and not "secret intel" or stories of planes landing on the west coast or any other nonsense.

Negative books

Well everyone knows put someting negative out people will read first because most poeple think of negative first so if i was seling something on Iraq yes thats the way to go. If i was saying posity stuff and u had Dinars most would opt out saying yeh i got some so i sit tight and dpnt have to read this thats why i bought them because im positive they will bring in something.

you make a good point, 10 people will complain for every one who says something positive

rules for rebels has youtube videos basically bashing the dinar i have seen them and i wonder why he is here and then if u go back to his posts yes he is absolutely whining about this investment i dont come on here any longer because i have got sick of the bashing and the negativity and also just enjoying the summer.

i bet you i have more dinar than you have first off. secondly i dont really bash i just say i believe an overnight pop is an impossibility. factually that is true and you really have no ground to stand on saying otherwise. that said if I could make 20k or 30k off each million im holding i think that would be pretty impressive, i would be happy,a nd i think that is in the realm of possibilities. every million turning into a million usd however is not going to happen anything in the next 50 years.

btw, thanks for promoting my youtube vids, everyone should check them out

It is truly interesting on how this is a scam as some state...and then on the other hand could also end up possibly being the best thing some have ever gotten involved in...I myself know of several very high up people in various political, investment and monetary positions, that have told many the same thing or something similar as per the dinar being a scam...to only find out later that many or most of these same naysayers...actually owned dinars..and sometimes it was years before many of us knew this...this seems to be the most hush-hush, but yet it's an all out..in-your-face type investment....with no official stop-gap measures to stop it..while it continues.....

Even if this is a scam...I've always said...Then I will be going down with many of the biggest of the biggest!...lol....

On another note, if I were a betting man, would'nt it look like I would most assuredly be betting on the winning horse here, at least as per the activity in Iraq...versus most other places?....I've always said, if they can't make it with all that is going on over there, and with the biggest of the biggest global players and superpower countries all involved, then who can?...lol...     

its not a scam, if the dinar you bought isn't counterfeit you got what you paid for. there's no scam involved. a scam would be like that whole bh group thing buying hedgefunds for dinar that doesn't exist. if you bought dinar and got the amount you paid for its not a scam. as to whether this pays off big thats another thing

• Upvote 1

I don't understand why folks advertise and even celebrate a trip to Vegas, but freak out over the whole dinar "scam". This is a gamble like any other investment...and it's probably with better odds than the slots. It has been a Fun ride! I only invested what I could afford to lose, so why sweat all the negative junk? Add up all the times you went out to eat last year...multiply by $10 per person for each outing. After seeing THIS amount of wasted money, dinar speculation is nothing! Just chill out....

Lets say it rds. you cant say.. we havent been told a million times by the cbi and several international organizations.

Theres money in currency trading. but its leverage and many in and outs of the market. thinking your going to be rich holding physical cash.........is a fairy tale dream of ours. What people fail to realize.......is you only need a small small rv to gerenerate billions of dollars as an investor.

there is not one currency investor in the world......looking for a 100,000% gain. you can leverage and make money going up...or on the money going down.

At one pip....i could have 20 dollars a pip. if the dinar was live and the rates .0008602. Id make a few thousands if the rate went to .0008699

Its a fairy tale world that a big rv is needed for people to become rich.

Edited by sandstorm
  • Downvote 1