Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Economist: central bank retain large quantities of gold will support the Iraqi economy

yota691

14-07-2013 11:50 AM

print_page.gif

Baghdad (news) .. Refer economist Hazim al-Nuaimi, the reasons for retaining the Central Bank of large quantities of gold to avoid the Iraqi economy from the seriousness of the economic crisis that hit some countries in the world, as a safe haven for the national currency. Naimi said (of the Agency news): Iraq depends mainly on oil and gas economy and the cover is important for currency, due to suspension of wheel production in it, and thus the central bank to keep the largest amount of gold and other foreign currencies to ensure the economy. said: that the economic situation in the country through the theory of supply and demand for goods is limited by the level of the economy in the global market. referred that Iraq has taken a big step to strengthen its gold reserves to join the other central banks of emerging market economies such as Brazil and Russia to diversify its foreign reserves. / End / 5. h. P /

• Upvote 3

Retain the Central Bank of large quantities of gold will support the Iraqi economy

14-07-2013 01:23 PM   

Orbit news -

Baghdad (news) 

Refer economist Hazim al-Nuaimi, the reasons for retaining the Central Bank of large quantities of gold to avoid the Iraqi economy from the seriousness of the economic crisis that hit some countries in the world, as a safe haven for the national currency. 

Naimi said (of the Agency news): Iraq depends primarily foundation for oil and gas in the economy and the cover is important for currency, due to suspension of wheel production in it, and thus the central bank to keep the largest amount of gold and other foreign currencies to ensure the economy. 

said: that the economic situation in the country through the theory of supply and demand for goods is limited by the level of the economy in the global market.

It is noteworthy that Iraq has taken a big step to strengthen its gold reserves to join the other central banks of emerging market economies such as Brazil and Russia to diversify its foreign reserves.

WOW nice Yota seems 2 me there is only one thing left ?????

COME ON RVVVVVV

WOW nice Yota seems 2 me there is only one thing left ?????

COME ON RVVVVVV

Having a hard time sleeping! Headache and Excitement between the two I'am dying here.

Plus I would really like to be with my FAMILY when GOD sends the word on down

• Upvote 1

They are fortified to serve as a strong reserve currency. They Can and Will do this thing! I have a feeling this will be bigger than I originally thought. If I had real money to speculate on this, boy would I be able to accomplish some things down the road when it hits. Don't Worry Be Happy!!!

That is really amazing.............BUT then whats taking them so long for them to RV? I just dont get it?

Why isnt this happening already !

***///

Divvying up the spoils of war takes a while....

Let's see now,

there's Ahmadininut's cut - that argument alone over just how generous the evil maliki is going to be

with his boyfriend is a cat fight that'll take some time........ these 2 bit*hes will argue well into the night.

Then there's a whole bunch for Putin...

(he had a garage sale on war junk and the evil maliki drove by and just HAD to stop!)

The Kuwaiti's are going after a big 'ol chunk of it...

reparations and all that.... "we sued you - now pay up"

Gotta buy-off the ChiComs....  once they get their greedy claws in ya, you're gonna pay - and hard.

The Thieves of Baghdad - oh, yes, the mad-bomber robbers, money-changers, auction hounds...

Then there's the sly Central Bankers of the Planet --- ah, yes.... these greedy bast*rds...

They always want theirs right off the top, dontcha know.....  now there's some creative banking and

number-crunching we'd love to be a fly-on-the-wall for - just to see how it's done!

Now we get to The Great Liberators..... US. :salute:

...what's left...? :confused2:

"RATE  TO  BE  DETERMINED".....  Sigh....

That is really amazing.............BUT then whats taking them so long for them to RV? I just dont get it?

Why isnt this happening already !

Good morning my friend, just to answer your question, up to now 

it has been the banking sector that needed to be brought into the 

present century. However, that seems to have been accomplished for 

the most part. This will in my opinion pop any time now. 

• Upvote 1

From Wiki answers .

How big is 1 ton of gold?

Hmmm. You have weight and you want size. That means you'll need density!

Now, the density can be googled. Gold weighs roughly 19.32 grams per cubic centimeter.
Now, you simply divide the number of grams in a ton by the number of grams per cc, and you get the number of cc's it takes to make a ton.

Assuming you mean a metric ton (1000 kilos), that's 1,000,000 / 19.32 = 51,760 cubic centimeters.

How big is 51,760 cubic centimeters? The dimensions of a cube are easy to find using a calculator: The cube root of 51,760 is 37.26, so you'd have a 37.26-cm cube. That's just under 15 inches on each side - yep, a 15-inch cube of gold weighs a ton. Yikes!

A short ton (2000 lbs.) will give a slightly different number, but hopefully you see how the process works.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_big_is_1_ton_of_gold

Good post Socal. There are plenty of unrealized assets in Iraq. Gold, oil and other minerals are abundant. The problem is that the GOI is less than stellar and Iraq lacks infrastructure to mine and pump. I should also mention the corruption that takes it's toll on the Iraqi economy.

For now I will remain optimistic and go about my life without expectation. 

• Upvote 1

From Wiki answers .

How big is 1 ton of gold?

Hmmm. You have weight and you want size. That means you'll need density!

Now, the density can be googled. Gold weighs roughly 19.32 grams per cubic centimeter.

Now, you simply divide the number of grams in a ton by the number of grams per cc, and you get the number of cc's it takes to make a ton.

Assuming you mean a metric ton (1000 kilos), that's 1,000,000 / 19.32 = 51,760 cubic centimeters.

How big is 51,760 cubic centimeters? The dimensions of a cube are easy to find using a calculator: The cube root of 51,760 is 37.26, so you'd have a 37.26-cm cube. That's just under 15 inches on each side - yep, a 15-inch cube of gold weighs a ton. Yikes!

A short ton (2000 lbs.) will give a slightly different number, but hopefully you see how the process works.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_big_is_1_ton_of_gold

I couldn't have figured that out, but I know from looking at those pictures, there's way way way more than 32 tons. Question is............where is all of it? Edited by staunch
  • Upvote 2