Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Papajack Post: KTF 4/11/10

jlldrs

There are many rumors floating around out there so if you want some peace, just look at the facts of what is being done.

The new rate is in the budget. It is being hidden and protected from public view.

The bank screens have been seeing rates and are just waiting for the trigger to be pulled.

The people of Iraq have had their pay cut and have been told that the Dinar will increase in value to cover the loss.

News articles have said they are going back to the rate it was before the UN sanctions.

There are rumors of early US troop pullouts after the RI/RV.

News article have had Allawi saying he wants the RV NOW. Not at the end of the year.

My sources that are in a position to know have said the IMF told Iraq in no uncertain terms that there will be no more extensions and no more excuses.

Will they do this or lose all the progress of the last 7 years? Will they be stupid enough to fall back into the stone age? All I can say is that this is Iraq we are talking about as well as POLITICS.

Only you can be the judge but this next week will tell a lot.

There are many rumors floating around out there so if you want some peace, just look at the facts of what is being done.

The new rate is in the budget. It is being hidden and protected from public view.

The bank screens have been seeing rates and are just waiting for the trigger to be pulled.

The people of Iraq have had their pay cut and have been told that the Dinar will increase in value to cover the loss.

News articles have said they are going back to the rate it was before the UN sanctions.

There are rumors of early US troop pullouts after the RI/RV.

News article have had Allawi saying he wants the RV NOW. Not at the end of the year.

My sources that are in a position to know have said the IMF told Iraq in no uncertain terms that there will be no more extensions and no more excuses.

Will they do this or lose all the progress of the last 7 years? Will they be stupid enough to fall back into the stone age? All I can say is that this is Iraq we are talking about as well as POLITICS.

Only you can be the judge but this next week will tell a lot.

Praise God and ALL the glory be unto HIM, amen and amen!!

What proof do you have of this rumor? Has any one else know of pay cut for the Iraqi's ?

Papajack has had many "I've heard a rumor" moments in the past. He also has thrown out alot of court dates where President Obama was supposed to have been "found out" by the whole birth certificate thing. (He really believes in Orly Taitz the dentist/lawyer/waitress/kook who keeps filing the lawsuits...and continues to have them thrown out) So know that now....any rumors or news from this individual is pretty much wasted space.

But MaoBama's birth certificate thing is real. Otherwise he would have released it and not hide behind his lawyers. Can't say I believe the poster's dinar rumors.

Sorry...his CERTIFIED birth certificate HAS been released. The State of Hawaii has already verified it TWICE.

If this poster is an birther, his intel is suspect.

This birt-certificate is a bunch of junk... Do you really believe with all these right wing haters out there. That they can't get the fact concerning this so call he should not be president, because he was not born on American soil. With all the high tech resources we have to our disposal here in America we can't get the truth to this allegation made toward the President. I hope not to offend anyone with this label of right wing hater please forgive if I did. I just think there thinking on this charge toward the President are unfounded until proved otherwise.

The point isn't whether this individual is a birther (HE IS) or whether you believe in the birther stuff or not (I DON'T). This Papajack has been as accurate in his proclamations over the past year of Obama being taken down by Orly Taitz and others over these "court dates" (he was going on and on about some court date this past January...that THIS was going to be the moment of "exposure") as he has in his "intel" about RV dates and windows.

Flamtap you just made my point friend I do believe we know where Bin Laden is and that is my opionon. As for the other character you mentioned I don't think that the government cares. Don't forget we let Bin Laden and his criminal buddies off the hook in Bora Bora.

actually malachi, i do find your name calling offensive.

This birt-certificate is a bunch of junk... Do you really believe with all these right wing haters out there. That they can't get the fact concerning this so call he should not be president, because he was not born on American soil. With all the high tech resources we have to our disposal here in America we can't get the truth to this allegation made toward the President. I hope not to offend anyone with this label of right wing hater please forgive if I did. I just think there thinking on this charge toward the President are unfounded until proved otherwise.

Valu I'm sorry if I would offended you that was not my intention at all. Labels are sometimes useful but they also can be harmful. I look at that term as a political term to try to describe the thinking of a cetian group of people. I hope you are not offended by terms such as Democrats, Republicans, independents, green parties and the list can go on and on. I guess I was wrong in calling this whole group "haters" that was big time wrong. I just find that some of their thinking and ideas are a far strench and out of the box to most.

Sorry...his CERTIFIED birth certificate HAS been released. The State of Hawaii has already verified it TWICE.

If this poster is an birther, his intel is suspect.

NO. That is COMPLETELY untrue. the closest thing we have seen is that forged/faked thing. multiple sources have proven it to be faked.

He has NEVER shown his documents (school records, passports, etc).

Pelosi signed TWO documents at the same time: one standard certification form, one with the eligibility block removed. that is fact.

bad call ajskj- calling someone suspect due to their affiliation to a community backed by over half of the nation.

I saw a picture on the internet of a roadside sign as you enter Kenya that say "Welcome to Kenya - Home of Barak Obama". I say we will NEVER know the TRUTH cause Obama doesn't want us to! But, it amazes me that an American born citizen running for National office - wouldn't be glad to follow the rules and proceedures and turn over a copy of his birth certificate! What's he got to hide ............except that fact that he might not be eligible to run for President?

NO. That is COMPLETELY untrue. the closest thing we have seen is that forged/faked thing. multiple sources have proven it to be faked.

He has NEVER shown his documents (school records, passports, etc).

Pelosi signed TWO documents at the same time: one standard certification form, one with the eligibility block removed. that is fact.

bad call ajskj- calling someone suspect due to their affiliation to a community backed by over half of the nation.

Wrong again...his certified birth certificate was verified twice by the issuing state. Anonymous bloggers have tried to claim that it was faked, but they were wrong. State officials have a lot more credibility than anonymous bloggers with an agenda. He is not required to show his school records....no other President but BUSH has ever done so...and he only did it in a desperate attempt to say that he wasn't a COMPLETE idiot.

Doesn't matter WHAT Pelosi signed...the state of Hawaii has verified that he WAS BORN IN HAWAII.

Bad call...Uncle Geek...believing in fairy tales over verified documents.

I saw a picture on the internet of a roadside sign as you enter Kenya that say "Welcome to Kenya - Home of Barak Obama". I say we will NEVER know the TRUTH cause Obama doesn't want us to! But, it amazes me that an American born citizen running for National office - wouldn't be glad to follow the rules and proceedures and turn over a copy of his birth certificate! What's he got to hide ............except that fact that he might not be eligible to run for President?

That sign was photoshopped...it does not exist. He HAS shown his birth certificate, birthers are just too dumb to understand it.

That sign was photoshopped...it does not exist. He HAS shown his birth certificate, birthers are just too dumb to understand it.

ajskj and others PLEASE take your political RANT to the "other" portion of this website. This is a Dinar thread! Or at least it was.