Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This is our weekend. Just to let you all know before it's to late.

pricestar8

7-12-13 12thman: …received a call from my Aggie buddy about 20 min ago. We have not really talked since we got back from Peru since we both needed some family time. However, I’m glad he picked the phone and dialed my number. He told me that he has received several texts and calls today with intel all pointing to Sunday into Monday for our blessing to show. He shared with me that our ex-treas gov official called him today and feels like this is our weekend. He also said that both current sen. Reps contacts texts him saying the same thing. I’m just passing along what I was told. I pray that Okie will post tonight and share with us his take on our position and any info he has gathered. I’m staying in continues prayer for this ride to finally be over so we all can go on our ways blessing others. God is and always will be in control of all.

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 10

7-12-13 12thman: …received a call from my Aggie buddy about 20 min ago. We have not really talked since we got back from Peru since we both needed some family time. However, I’m glad he picked the phone and dialed my number. He told me that he has received several texts and calls today with intel all pointing to Sunday into Monday for our blessing to show. He shared with me that our ex-treas gov official called him today and feels like this is our weekend. He also said that both current sen. Reps contacts texts him saying the same thing. I’m just passing along what I was told. I pray that Okie will post tonight and share with us his take on our position and any info he has gathered. I’m staying in continues prayer for this ride to finally be over so we all can go on our ways blessing others. God is and always will be in control of all.

Not to be too hateful, but I couldn't even guess how many times I've heard this over the years.... Not holding my breathe, but at some point one of 'em has to be right. Why not Sun., or Mon.? As good as any over the last 8 years or so.... Go RV!!! Let's just say I'll have just a small, mini stroke if it does... then evaluate what to pay off first...  LOL!!! :bravo:

• Upvote 4

Wow, this is indeed the alphabet soup of informed sources:

An Aggie from Texas U

Peru travel buddy no less...

An Ex Treasury Government official Ex treasury official.. (retired, fired... but Ex???)

Two current "senator Reps" (is that two senators and two republicans... or two reps of senators or what) who in turn are texting the guy.

And a sprinkle of Okie...

Well if that doesnt wrap it up in sparkly paper for delivery, I'm not sure what would...

• Upvote 6

Wow, this is indeed the alphabet soup of informed sources:

An Aggie from Texas U

Peru travel buddy no less...

An Ex Treasury Government official Ex treasury official.. (retired, fired... but Ex???)

Two current "senator Reps" (is that two senators and two republicans... or two reps of senators or what) who in turn are texting the guy.

And a sprinkle of Okie...

Well if that doesnt wrap it up in sparkly paper for delivery, I'm not sure what would...

To me it ring of ADOS - Attenion Deficit - OOhhh!! Sparkly!!!

• Upvote 3

"........feels like this is our weekend." 

Chris "hissy fit" Matthews, on MS-LSD (NBC), says that Obama gives him a feeling of a thrill up his leg.  Obama gives me a nauseated feeling before he even opens his mouth.  When you said "Okie", I got that same nauseated feeling like I do about Obama. 

Edited by PD46
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Sorry for the negs, pricestar... You just reported  stuff ( not originally yours) the same way  others do here  and they do not get negged.

Edited by umbertino

Okie ... hahahahahaha

In the "Believe It Or Not" category, there is, really and truly, cross my heart, an on line site where Okie is resident, is bowed down to (which must tickle him pink), where he is considered a great source of absolutely accurate, and up to date, and "God verified" information on all things Iraqi and Dinar and Oil Field ... are you stunned yet? I was. To find this site and realize that so many people I had thought of as rational, and reasonable, and able to distinguish between the real deal and a fraud, actually lived on this site and thought Okie was the be all and end all of the IQD race to the RV.

Absolutely amazing what some people will swallow ... I guess they want so badly to believe, that they will follow the person who tells them what they want to hear and stop using their own brains to determine what is and what is not. 

smee2

If God is truly in control, it is becoming increasingly apparent that He does not want the RV to happen.  Better, how about we look to the GOI which cannot get out of its own way. 

spewing nonsense... we're close but not this weekend close..

If God is truly in control, it is becoming increasingly apparent that He does not want the RV to happen.  Better, how about we look to the GOI which cannot get out of its own way. 

just curious.. why wouldnt he want this to happen exactly?

Never been posted.Love this site because of it's diversity. Can't get enough "Doc Robbins","fib","Alex",and so many more. I find myself hoping for you folks as much as myself. Why? Simple,I don't have much skin in the game. Did and still do respect "Amos", and touted many of his posts to my heavily vested neighbors for which I was thanked at the most eroneous time. So many made the 1000-1 mistake on gold value which I did in my head. I don't pray for money so I really hope another 1000-1 mistake is being made regarding future value. My guess is as good as anyone's so here goes. Two and one half to six times your investment on paper within 3 months and cashable within 6 months. Hope you get more but that is a home run based on history. Hit the grand slam, good people you've earned every penny. In fact fees should be made special and limited as agravation compensation. I think "they" will bleed us on the way out,it's their nature. Happy currency exchange were not investing,right?