Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why is the FED RESERVE SIT DOWN? ANY TAKERS

robboys33

Well, seeing how they update rates on Monday's, and as far as I know it's Saturday at 10:28 pm EST. I think it's more than a little interesting.

Release Dates

On Mondays at 4:15 p.m. the Federal Reserve Board releases daily bilateral exchange rates and U.S. dollar indexes for the previous business week. If Monday falls on a Federal Holiday, the data will be released on the following business day.

http://www.federalreserve.gov/releases/H10/default.htm

Edited by msmortgagewiz

Hey you never know :)  it does have to happen one day...maybe Monday will be our SUDDENLY!  It's weird you have that on your message...Our pastor was talking about that not long ago how God can SUDDENLY bless us.  I'm hoping he opens up the windows of heaven to pour upon me a blessing that I don't have room enough to receive Monday.  So I can walk in with my 2 weeks notice...since Mondays really suck. 

Edited by Amos9:13

Hey you never know :)  it does have to happen one day...maybe Monday will be our SUDDENLY!  It's weird you have that on your message...Our pastor was talking about that not long ago how God can SUDDENLY bless us.  I'm hoping he opens up the windows of heaven to pour upon me a blessing that I don't have room enough to receive Monday.  So I can walk in with my 2 weeks notice...since Mondays really suck. 

You REALLY are a nice guy (Two Week Notice).  I plan to disappear like the rapture just happened (in Belize).