Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Boots On The Ground #4 Xtrra Special

possum

Howdy believers its time to party! Two reports, Possum Jr reports that NsA officials told them to put on the smiley face and act like every thing is peaceful and normal in Baghdad. Create a facade that peace and rule of order exist and to welcome business as it flys in on commercial aircraft daily now. Whether the county is ready or not it don't matter and they govt employees are suppose to act like it. Possum started on the bottle early this morning getting that word and drove down the dirt to rode to visit an ole Swedish bud who was in Brazil in the 80's when they RV'ed. Sum it up, the old and new curriencies were used concurrently , mass confusion, newspapers printed daily rates-street hustle and bank rate. Those in the know capitalized on the ignorance of the masses. Have a Happy Party cuzz I'm fixing to slapp azz into hayfield and do the nasty!!!!! Party

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 8

same ol' possum. just comes on here trying to be a guru like the rest of the liars. then everybody says the same old stuff about possums smoking this or fell off the wagon that. its still not funny.

Blasphemer!  :angry:  You would dare bring a railing accusation against possum The Great?? May a wayward Camel mistake your SUV for his long lost love while you are pulling away for a dinner date! Nobody...NO-BODY 'BRINGS IT' like the possum! Intel and news from hidden sources! possum jr. as boots on the ground with real time reports! Leveraging political figures and putting pressure on Biden, Clinton, and the rest the way Superman would bend steel in his bare hands! One who gives the troops here at home hope with mirth, merry, and good cheer...! You would besmirch him with your 39TH POST?? For shame! Bow now and make your carpet soppy wet with tears that he may forgive and the light of day shine upon thy countenance anew. Forgive possum, FORGIVE, for they know not what they do. :praying:     

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Poss just told everyone he hit the bottle early. Didn't even make it to church today! All he had on his mind was slapin azz in that hayfield, while mama watches! Wow! What a way to spend your Sunday Funday! Here ole possum is he's drunk again! with Jr. busy gathering facts in Iraq, there has been team like this since Huntley & Brinkley! Cant wait to meet mama!

• Upvote 1

Debbie Downer! Party of one...your table is now ready....

i will gladly take my table of one as long as its not with the rest of the possum followers with their heads up in the clouds dreaming of huge riches and already spending their rv money that they dont have yet. same old spiel from possum. its been going on for like 3 years now. he blows more smoke up peoples asses than okie, and you people follow him around and put him on a pedestal like okie. call me a downer because i might burst your 'rv and get rich' bubble. i call myself a realist willing to explore the possibilities of the rv never happening, a lop, an rd or whatever may come. i dont need to read feel good stories by possum and clan. maybe some of you do to keep the hope train rollin'.

• Upvote 2

Friend, take a chill pill here. Everybody here for the most part accepts that possum is what he is. He brings some jocularity and humor. No one on earth would possibly believe his spiel. That you would seriously think we do here is beyond comprehension. Lighten up...we're trying to have some fun here! Yeah, there's a possibility of all sorts of things happening, but by and large the majority of us believe in this whole heartedly. If you don't, that's your choice. Have at it. I'm just suggesting you look at posts like his in the context in which they are submitted. AS A JOKE!! C'mon. You're among friends here too...

i will gladly take my table of one as long as its not with the rest of the possum followers with their heads up in the clouds dreaming of huge riches and already spending their rv money that they dont have yet. same old spiel from possum. its been going on for like 3 years now. he blows more smoke up peoples asses than okie, and you people follow him around and put him on a pedestal like okie. call me a downer because i might burst your 'rv and get rich' bubble. i call myself a realist willing to explore the possibilities of the rv never happening, a lop, an rd or whatever may come. i dont need to read feel good stories by possum and clan. maybe some of you do to keep the hope train rollin'.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Everybody here for the most part accepts that possum is what he is.

End Quote
 A possum, right?

Exactly. And always remember 2 things: " Iraq never misses an opportunity to miss an opportunity"   ( Cosmo Zythrobias) and " The wise duck does not wear galoshes in the forest." ( also from Cosmo Zythrobias)

Edited by ezrapound