Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar 1.16

If you are this "realistic" with your girlfriend, I am surprised she hasn't walked out the door. How many individuals are constantly asked why the hell they are in an investment? You get that all the time so maybe that should tell you something. I think I would kill over if you EVER said something positive.

You can't argue with Keep because he is alright right. You could show him an article from Turki himself that said WE WILL NEVER LOP and then the exchange rate comes out at $3.32 and Keep would still argue it wasn't true.

if you think your reading a pre-rv announcement to 100,000% the current value, you might be dillusional.

thats right.....the cbi will adverise a massive rv throughtout the media weeks and months ahead of time. The cbi will call to set a public date.....so the world knows when to be ready. Thats exac

No one should question that at all. How many times does the cbi keep having to deal us there rving.

the cbi puts out flyers and articles about rving...about 5-10times a week. how sillyi must be todoubt anything

By peoples new definition of deleting zeroes......we can say the cbi has been advertising the biggest currency jump in hhistory for the last 3-5 years on a weekly basis. anyone who doubts a rv must be crazy. the cbis told us a million times there rving. im really silly

The cbi just wants to give us more time to buy. theyve sucked up too many dinar, that the cbi is now having to advertise to speculators.....so more dinar can be rved.

Havent made it there yet.....trying to tie up some loose ends here first and get stack the funds to make the move....Ill get reimbursed for the move, but they wont front the money....  =(

It's funny how when you disagree with someone they get mad and neg your off-topic posts. I evened ya out.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2