Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Patience

possum

A blind man can see this is a done deal. Kick back and suck down some cold beer with a grin on your face. It's done, it's over $3.00 so go to church you backsliders and tell the preacher that Possum told you too.

When it hits and your friends, neighbors, fellow Dinarvets are cashing in you still will doubt it. Fools!!!! Believers have a great weekend for riches await you. Haters, doubters, look yourselves in the mirror and ask, how can I doubt? Has not a man walked on the moon? So why doubt? Repent you baffoons and get U some before the harvest begins.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 6

A blind man can see this is a done deal. Kick back and suck down some cold beer with a grin on your face. It's done, it's over $3.00 so go to church you backsliders and tell the preacher that Possum told you too.

When it hits and your friends, neighbors, fellow Dinarvets are cashing in you still will doubt it. Fools!!!! Believers have a great weekend for riches await you. Haters, doubters, look yourselves in the mirror and ask, how can I doubt? Has not a man walked on the moon? So why doubt? Repent you baffoons and get U some before the harvest begins.

O_o ...  :wacko: ... man has walked on the moon?  I thought that was a sound studio ...

No wait ... I was thinkin' of moon walkin' ...

beware-on-moon-walk.gif

or fallin' as is the case ...

AND possum ... it ain't done - until it's done!!  When I can go to a bank and exchange dinars for dollars - it's done!!  NOT every time you fall off the wagon and proclaim it to be done ... again!!

• Upvote 4

As it is written in the metamorphic scriptures, "And behold, a Possum shall lead the way..." I believe Possum, I BELIEVE! :bravo:

Things are getting a bit lean though since I relieved myself on the bosses desk a few weeks ago and told him to shove the job where the sun don't shine, as per your prophetic word...but as long as there is Bread, Wine/Shine, and good hope, then we shall prevail and see this DONE! GO RV! GO POSSUM! ......~(   )">

• Upvote 1

A blind man can see this is a done deal.

End Quote
Really?

look yourselves in the mirror

End Quote

You go first.

Has not a man walked on the moon?

End Quote

WTF?

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

And you know this to be true because?????????? Or you put this out there so you can watch us trip and fall all over ourselves

It's his way of being humorous.... .Some adore it, some hate it, some are just indifferent to it.

THATS FUNNY

Still?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

For the past three months I have also been lurking on other Dinar Guru web-sites.  Yes, I still trust this one the most.  I do notice that many "inhabitants" of other sites are getting sick and tired of the constant promises - Yes, it will be Sunday, monday, Tuesday, etc. (pick any day or date you want) and nothing happens.  I too am curious, where do people acquire their rumors or "knowledge" that this RV will indeed happen at any time?  This has whetted my curiosity to the point I am now reading Arabian papers for news out of the midi-east - Iraq in particular - to no avail.  I am reading papers from other countries supposedly involved in this - except the US papers who seem not to notice anything except a trial in Sanford, FL.   I am becoming more and more around to the idea that this big deal may indeed be a hoax.  Not what I wanted, but.... show me the proof!  Comments anyone?

• Upvote 2