Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary Demanding Financial Guarantees By The Central Bank To Delete Zeros Currency

Parliamentary demanding financial guarantees by the central bank to delete zeros currency
07/12/2013

BAGHDAD - Awan
Demanded the parliamentary Finance Committee's central bank on Thursday, provide guarantees prior to the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency, in order to avoid forgery.

The Chairman of the Finance Committee, Haider al-Abadi, told the "Awan", "The switch more than 34 trillion Iraqi dinars, not an easy process," noting that "the Finance Committee and the government demanded the Central Bank to provide guarantees to reduce fraud and money laundering operations."

Abadi continued that "the current currency includes forged categories but simple numbers will not pose a threat."

Abadi added that the "currency change or delete the zeros of which needs to be a new financial year, and because of 2014 will see Gjra the legislative elections, it is possible to take place in the year 2015, if the Central Bank has provided the required guarantees."

The Central Bank of Iraq announced earlier his intention to delete the zeros and the currency exchange, which warned him, officials and economists because there are mafias currency is preparing to rig the trillions of Iraqi dinars to replace them in the light of the upcoming changes.

http://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://awaniq.com/index.php/en/2013-06-20-22-37-32/616-2013-07-11-11-51-50

Edited by supergirl
  • Upvote 7

Supergirl, you make great posts.  

On another note..I'm so friggin tired of reading about this investment now...pleeeeeease...just let it happen.  

Thank you.

Edited by TBomb
  • Upvote 4

On another note..I'm so friggin tired of reading about this investment now...pleeeeeease...just let it happen.  

Thank you.

Thanks TBomb  and I aaaaaammmmm soooooo with ya .... lol.  I just want it to end already.  Everyday I wake up and say absolutely NO dinar ANYTHING today ...... "but they keep pulling me back in" lmao. Have a good rest of the day all.

• Upvote 3

They are, they're not, in the near future, 2014, 2015, we must, we can't, the timing isn't right, the time is now, the coming days, next few days, soon, postpone, delay, another committee, another study, needs more time -

This Pea Souper Fog & Smoke Screen is thicker than  Louisiana Bayou Swamp Gas ! :shakehead:  :confused:  Stinks too.

• Upvote 5

Thank you.

TBomb - I am so with ya on that.

SG - As always great job, and have a great weekend -peace 

• Upvote 1

TBomb - I am so with ya on that.

SG - As always great job, and have a great weekend -peace 

Thanks Caz you too!  I meant to tell you yesterday if you have an ipad or iphone with the kindle or ibooks app on it.  I can email you the Choose Yourself book.  Let me know.

As much as I do not want to, I read this article to say, that the new currency will be put out and they are setting up to deny at least a portion of the old (current) dinar. Our hope is that we in the US will be protected from that because our dinar would be going through the Fed and we won't be directly exchanging with Iraq as individuals or some questionable organization.

I also am curious if this will be the excuse to RD than RV to limit their risk.

Curious what you all think?

BTW...I don't see how they can wait clear till 2015 to do something! As the Iraqi people figure out how much mulla the government is holding and they are still living in poverty...they will revolt!

I feel the same way. Just let it happen already............... :praying:

I feel the same way. Just let it happen already............... :praying:

Some one go over there and help these poor limp wristed individuals P U S H    T H E  D A G G O N E  B U T T O N......

• Upvote 1

This entire process is worse than having a Colonoscopy & a Prostate exam. . . trust me, I know: I had both procedures done this week. Well, since you asked: I'm fine, but my disposition is becoming more disagreable by the minute :D  :o  :lmao:

• Upvote 1

As much as I do not want to, I read this article to say, that the new currency will be put out and they are setting up to deny at least a portion of the old (current) dinar. Our hope is that we in the US will be protected from that because our dinar would be going through the Fed and we won't be directly exchanging with Iraq as individuals or some questionable organization.

I also am curious if this will be the excuse to RD than RV to limit their risk.

Curious what you all think?

BTW...I don't see how they can wait clear till 2015 to do something! As the Iraqi people figure out how much mulla the government is holding and they are still living in poverty...they will revolt!

If they can work a way to cut us out of the deal, they will, Fed or no Fed. (We are the infidels.)   Especially with the heads of state we have now.

GO RV!  B)

Edited by sillyseaserpent

Thanks TBomb  and I aaaaaammmmm soooooo with ya .... lol.  I just want it to end already.  Everyday I wake up and say absolutely NO dinar ANYTHING today ...... "but they keep pulling me back in" lmao. Have a good rest of the day all.

Great article Supergirl! You are not alone.....trust me!!! I am right there with you....at the start of my day I am saying, "ok today, I am not going to look at DV...I'm going to get some things done". LOL.... it's addicting!

"The switch more than 34 trillion Iraqi dinars, not an easy process," 

Hahahahaahaha... should have been started 3 years ago when they FIRST TALKED ABOUT IT!! 

Amen to that!! 

Thank you.

I think every member of this site could agree with that!!

• Upvote 1

Just an article earlier stating it wasn't time lol.  Iraq being disorganized might be a good thing for us...lol they might not be able to do a L0P too much co-ordination lol!!!  They'll end up being like screw it...just make it a dollar we can't seem to get anything done right.  We'll see a rate change soon regardless of what they do with their RD...just hope it's much better than I anticipate.

• Upvote 2

Great article Supergirl! You are not alone.....trust me!!! I am right there with you....at the start of my day I am saying, "ok today, I am not going to look at DV...I'm going to get some things done". LOL.... it's addicting!

Thanks Saradise, glad to know I'm not alone.  Hopefully soon (american defined, not iraqi ... lol), this addiction will end for all of us - positively of course! :) Have an awesome weekend.

The thing about these 3 zero articles is that they are all quoting someone different in the government (or outside economists).  This seems just like when impending legislation comes about in the US gov't.  All the politicians get out their talking points on CNN with different opinions.