Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Breitling You like $3.44?

JMULS31

Breitling, in my humble opinion, is very knowledgable......his big push is the Iraq Stock Market (ISX)...must of his recent advice is totally geared towards investing in the ISX......the words that started this chain I believe are taken out-of-context regards the Dinar Speculation and actually relate to ISX Investing...........again, just my take!! 

Is Breitling french for.........scatterbrained?   :shrug: 

GO RV,

You are very kind in your assessment of this person. I can think another adjective..

then BV

Hey you took my avatar...LOL

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery....

• Downvote 1

7-12-2013 Newshound Guru Breitling Iraq started banking and business summits themselves because they weren't getting invitations...now we can see the doors opening up. Most of the disputes have been taken care of and a lot of debts have been relieved. I'm going to be in Iraq for the next 15 years. If you are looking at the dinar coming in low, you can make 10x more of what you thought. You like $3.44? I don't, I want more money. The way they are setting it up, it's going to go above & beyond. But, if you're in the get rich or quick scheme, you will not get what you want. So, if you want to get your rate and get in & out, that's your play

Any chance he could stay in Iraq for say....the next 50 years?

• Upvote 1

The ISX is a goldmine! Many who are on the ISX have made a killing when they invested in the no-brainers that have been presented. The dividend payouts alone, as previously mentioned, offers one an opportunity to retire post-rv. If you are not on the ISX, consider a RV'd currency, owning millions of shares of a stock, and a newfound world-wide interest in the ISX. DO the math and :butt-kicking: of any nut that tells you not to invest where ultra high net individuals and MENA governments have already gone all in. I am so glad that that my eyes were opened. Breitling's end game is the same play that america's wealthy use when approaching emerging economies, " Be the first in line and let the late comers fight for the scraps."  Is this not our current struggle??? I for one am ready for a change of pace and the ISX has already proven to be a reliable source to ensure this goal.

Blessings All!

• Upvote 1

TrinityX & moneysoon,

DITTO!!!

I did however make 200% on Pepsi (IBSD) and spent far less than the (TASC) offering. The rest of my gains have been 10%-25% over the last 9 months. 5 companies 4 in profit and 1 is flat. (IMAP) Mndwa Pharmacuticle is a dog. I hope it starts to gain when the Tariff Law is fully applied.

I believe he is saying it will initially come in at $3.44 and then continue to rise over the years. I'm personally disinclined to believe such.  With the Kuwait Dinar at $3.50, I don't see the Iraqi Dinar going much above that.  I also personally see it coming in at roughly 1:1 then rising to that level as a managed float over a number of years.

Just my opinion. I also think that the Seahawks will be in the Super Bowl this year.  We'll see which opinion bears fruit. *lol*

No offence Tankdude... but I think you'll have a better chance to see an RV of $8.00 or more... before you see your Seahawks in "The Big One... if they couldn't do it with Hasselbeck I don't think they is gonna see that playin' field any time soon... sorry buddy...but that's just my opinion!!!   :blush:   ;)  

• Upvote 1

When people went to California in the 1800's for the gold rush, the person who made the most money was the guy who sold the shovels and other mining equipment for a highly inflated rate. Yes, some struck it rich,  many failed, but the people who sold the supplies made a killing.

Breitling is about investing in the infrastructure and ISX. He reports making 400% return in 7 months. He sounds like he is going to be invested in the infrastructure (shovels) for 15 years. I think he is making a very valid point in getting a more diversified portfolio in the rebuilding of Iraq.

• Upvote 3

When people went to California in the 1800's for the gold rush, the person who made the most money was the guy who sold the shovels and other mining equipment for a highly inflated rate. Yes, some struck it rich, many failed, but the people who sold the supplies made a killing.

Breitling is about investing in the infrastructure and ISX. He reports making 400% return in 7 months. He sounds like he is going to be invested in the infrastructure (shovels) for 15 years. I think he is making a very valid point in getting a more diversified portfolio in the rebuilding of Iraq.

Good view Doc! It is actually pretty simple. If you dropped 1000 in Apple 15 years ago where would you be now? Same principle. If it goes to hell you lost a 1000 bucks. Who cares. How much has the average Dinar holder put down on this investment? About a 1000 on a what if. Soooooo what if???? I'm in its worth the risk.

A few Questions about the ISX. Is the only way to buy ISX shares is though al warka bank? Where you open an acct tell them what you want then they purchase the stocks??? I'm not to keen on the whole warka thing. My other question is once the ISX goes on the world

market for trade what US brokerage firm will let you invest? Like etrade, scottrade?? Or does anyone know what trading company let you say invest in the international markets?

Edited by sufer223
  • Upvote 1

$3.44 sounds good to me. Heck I'd even take that with a lop. Got 3 grandsons that were born after I got into this and the 8yr old was at my house yesterday and he wanted to know what its worth. I deal in many diff. currencies. I hated to tell him the facts. Anything I get now is a profit but I think I could have made more investing in a crack house. LOL

• Upvote 1

I wrote to Tony Breitling a little over a year ago. I had a dinar related question but also asked his advice on an invention of mine I was trying to market. I never expected a response on this but he spent most of his next show giving me advice. I believed him and trusted what he suggested and now my product is at all Camping World stores nationwide. I owe this guy alot

• Upvote 4

I wrote to Tony Breitling a little over a year ago. I had a dinar related question but also asked his advice on an invention of mine I was trying to market. I never expected a response on this but he spent most of his next show giving me advice. I believed him and trusted what he suggested and now my product is at all Camping World stores nationwide. I owe this guy alot

Camping World stores? So it was rv related......

• Upvote 6

I remember first listening to Breiting's chats and reading his posts on another site's site in 2010.  During that time the guru's were claiming rv every monday and we were sure we were headed to Belize at any moment.  He caught my attention  because he wasn't buying into it.  April 2011 he started his blog explaining his views about money supply, velocity, and currency appreciation in a way that I could understand.  He also help me understand that making money and possibly becoming wealthy was not a mystery and convinced me that I could do it.  It was a matter of building a mind for investing and applying time proven principles of which he generously, selflessly, and passionately explained.  Like others have testified here I owe him a debt of thanks. I've changed the way I think about making money and applied his advice to investing in Iraq and other investments.  I can without reservation give him a great deal of the credit for the gains that I to have made and the way I look at the future of Iraq and not just the currency appreciation.

From their own press releases the Iraqi's want to get to a buck, ( we don't know the process ) and they claim the official rate they want to achieve is 3.22.  Breilings position is this is just the beginning for him.  It is the same position that Adam Montana and many DVer's have taken.  We know Adam has spent years tirelessly preparing post RV investments for us to chose from if we so desire.  We owe him a debt of thanks as well.  Breitlings concern is for those who will just take the cash in and be broke again in a short period of time.  His argument is to look to the future.  He believes as many others do that the real wealth will be made in Iraq for many years to come.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1