Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Breitling You like $3.44?

JMULS31

7-12-2013 Newshound Guru Breitling Iraq started banking and business summits themselves because they weren't getting invitations...now we can see the doors opening up. Most of the disputes have been taken care of and a lot of debts have been relieved. I'm going to be in Iraq for the next 15 years. If you are looking at the dinar coming in low, you can make 10x more of what you thought. You like $3.44? I don't, I want more money. The way they are setting it up, it's going to go above & beyond. But, if you're in the get rich or quick scheme, you will not get what you want. So, if you want to get your rate and get in & out, that's your play

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I've listened to his show many times.he talks and at the same time says nothing most of the time.his theory of what's going to happen is his yours is yours and mine is well probably right just kidding my point is no one really knows unless ur a fly on the wall at the cbi or somewhere else. Read the articles follow the money. If there's people out there that know. People that know. People great. Will know all in the end.this is a huge process its not a over night fix.its probably been in the works for years knowing this day would be upon them.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

Is Breitling french for.........scatterbrained?   :shrug: 

GO RV, then BV

According to Ancestry.com

Breitling Name Meaning from the name of a fish, hence a nickname for someone thought to resemble a fish in some way.habitational name for someone who lived at the widening of the Warnow river near Rostock which is so named, from breit ‘broad’ + the suffix -ling denoting affiliation.

Source: Dictionary of American Family Names ©2013, Oxford University Press

WM13

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I believe he is saying it will initially come in at $3.44 and then continue to rise over the years. I'm personally disinclined to believe such.  With the Kuwait Dinar at $3.50, I don't see the Iraqi Dinar going much above that.  I also personally see it coming in at roughly 1:1 then rising to that level as a managed float over a number of years.

Just my opinion. I also think that the Seahawks will be in the Super Bowl this year.  We'll see which opinion bears fruit. *lol*

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I believe he is saying it will initially come in at $3.44 and then continue to rise over the years. I'm personally disinclined to believe such.  With the Kuwait Dinar at $3.50, I don't see the Iraqi Dinar going much above that.  I also personally see it coming in at roughly 1:1 then rising to that level as a managed float over a number of years.

Just my opinion. I also think that the Seahawks will be in the Super Bowl this year.  We'll see which opinion bears fruit. *lol*

Actually thats not what he is saying..... He is more in line with your last statement. The quote is not the entire statement that he made.

• Upvote 3

I believe he is saying it will initially come in at $3.44 and then continue to rise over the years. I'm personally disinclined to believe such. With the Kuwait Dinar at $3.50, I don't see the Iraqi Dinar going much above that. I also personally see it coming in at roughly 1:1 then rising to that level as a managed float over a number of years.

Just my opinion. I also think that the Seahawks will be in the Super Bowl this year. We'll see which opinion bears fruit. *lol*

No. That is not what he is saying. If you listen to him you will see he is not a pumper. He thinks it will come out low exactly what Adam believes. Everybody wants $3.44 to start. He is saying that he thinks it will eventually get much higher that that and he is willing to wait it out. Hence the 15 years. You guys have to realize that the RV is a small piece of the pie that we can eventually get from Iraq. Invest in the companies that are going in or already there. Iraq is growing already. Why is Exxon, Citi etc.. going in. Because they know. Yes i want this to RV quickly just Like everyone else. BUT i am looking forward to what is next with that money. Invest in something that is growing. Bash away if you want but you know I'm right.

• Upvote 8

According to Ancestry.com

Breitling Name Meaning from the name of a fish, hence a nickname for someone thought to resemble a fish in some way.habitational name for someone who lived at the widening of the Warnow river near Rostock which is so named, from breit ‘broad’ + the suffix -ling denoting affiliation.

Source: Dictionary of American Family Names ©2013, Oxford University Press

WM13

So it's "Fish-face"? That's not too kind.  Maybe, "Pucker mouth."  Nope, that not nice either.  Then it must be "Slick!"  Hey, that works!  "Wonder what Slick is saying today?"  Yep.  Does it for me.

• Upvote 1

No. That is not what he is saying. If you listen to him you will see he is not a pumper. He thinks it will come out low exactly what Adam believes. Everybody wants $3.44 to start. He is saying that he thinks it will eventually get much higher that that and he is willing to wait it out. Hence the 15 years. You guys have to realize that the RV is a small piece of the pie that we can eventually get from Iraq. Invest in the companies that are going in or already there. Iraq is growing already. Why is Exxon, Citi etc.. going in. Because they know. Yes i want this to RV quickly just Like everyone else. BUT i am looking forward to what is next with that money. Invest in something that is growing. Bash away if you want but you know I'm right.

Actually I'm with you on that.  I will certainly be taking part of anything I get with an RV and probably turn it back around into Iraq opportunities.  I already invested over a year of my life - a few dollars is nothing - especially compared to the return.

• Upvote 2

The ISX is were your going to make your real money, imho we will be blessed to see a 1/1 exchange. Do yourself a favor everyone and get on the isx.

You are correct sir! You will make much more money on the ISX than this RV if you do it right.

• Upvote 2

LOL!!!!  I've heard so much on the dinar over the last 5 years!!! Bush did say the war would pay for itself.... I understood at one point Iraq was trying to do buy backs to reduce the numbers of currency outside its borders. Whatever the case, I personally believe it will come in high to curtail speculation sales going crazy. It will fluctuate once it hits the point of being an actual tradable currency, but less if it comes in high. They do want stability in their markets and coming in high would make the most sense for this.... but when have they ever done what those around expect them to do.... ever? So we wait....   :wacko:  My personal guess, is that when it does roll onto the boards, it will come in high, just what I would do.... But again, it's not my decision... :rolleyes:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

to be quite honest, Breitlings perspective and trajectory really does not fit with the goals of most of the DV community.  he is straight up and down an investor.  most of the community here are currency speculators which is ENTIRELY something different.  i enjoy listening to Breitling, personally, because i too am more an investor than a currency speculator.  for instance i could care less if this ride went on for another 2 years.  it will only give me more time to transfer my assets into the iraqi market. 

from an investment (not currency speculation) standpoint, this is an INCREDIBLE opportunity for "frontier investors".  even if there is no immediate rate change to the currency, we are confident that DEMAND by itself will force the value up; it is inevitable.  iraq's GDP is speculated to increase 9% each year for the next 10 years.  for some, this means nothing.  for others this means the opportunity of a lifetime. 

hopefully that helps some understand what Breitling is talking about. 

• Upvote 7

Here's my newbie-I-don't-have-a-clue-but-my-guess-might-be-as-good-as-anyone's scenario:

The IQD will RV at a rate below where the powers that be expect it to end up. But that initial rate will be high enough to pull a ton of outstanding IQD off the streets, especially from folks who have been holding it for a while. 3.44 is a number we've been seeing for the last week-ish, so maybe that's the initial rate.

Then maybe the dinar will be allowed some kid of float for a while. If so, new speculators will buy gobs of dinar after RV expecting quick returns causing the rate to spike up to some multiple of the initial rate. Then eventually the rate settles back down to where the CBI expects it to be long term. Looking at the Kuwaiti dinar, maybe that eventual rate ends up being in the 3.75 range.

Probably completely wrong, but a guy can dream, eh?

• Upvote 1

You are correct sir! You will make much more money on the ISX than this RV IF you do it right.

AND THATS A BIG IF.I wouldnt do the ISX even if I had free money to do it with.

its controlled by the GOV.We will make more on this dinar RV than the ISX anyday and the good part

is I'll only have to pay tax one time.No broker to go broke by. they will dive out the nearest window when they lose

your money.Not to mention look how many people have been dumping there stocks wonder why?

plus why did you buy dinar if the ISX is sooooo much better?thats a oxy something.

stick to your cent stocks youll make a cent one day plus 7.95 a trade plus tax on each trade.

IF it goes up.RV =better return over time than whoops the ISX crashed and you lost it all.

which is better again?Oh I forget about the loppers.ITS RV time and we will win!

• Upvote 1

He never said it is coming out at $3.44 -he said if you are happy getting out of it after RV then whatever it comes out at is the most you are going to get. But if you line your investment to get the most out of it with the ISX. It will go higher than $3.44 in the long run bc of supply and velocity in the market especially when the ISX lines up with the NASDAQ. But he never says what he thinks it will come out at and usually I think he stated one time that if he had to guess it would be somewhere around 1:1.  He says he only thinks that because of all the comments from CBI and Iraq saying they need to be at around a buck. I think another time he had said that the only way they could come out around a buck is if they had reduced their money supply but we don't really know those numbers.

AND THATS A BIG IF.I wouldnt do the ISX even if I had free money to do it with.

its controlled by the GOV.We will make more on this dinar RV than the ISX anyday and the good part

is I'll only have to pay tax one time.No broker to go broke by. they will dive out the nearest window when they lose

your money.Not to mention look how many people have been dumping there stocks wonder why?

plus why did you buy dinar if the ISX is sooooo much better?thats a oxy something.

stick to your cent stocks youll make a cent one day plus 7.95 a trade plus tax on each trade.

IF it goes up.RV =better return over time than whoops the ISX crashed and you lost it all.

which is better again?Oh I forget about the loppers.ITS RV time and we will win!

interesting perspective.  you do well not to take the risks involved with the isx.  i am not sure though what sources you are gathering your facts from, hopefully you will share.  as far as my real world experiences i have been making a killing on the ISX so far.  my profits have been ranging from 14-25%.  my latest was a whopping 200% from TASC holdings. 

holding the currency is just another way to hedge against risks which is common practice with any investor.  so i am not sure what you are inferring when you say "why did you buy dinar if the ISX is sooooo much better?" 

if this helps, there are tons of articles out there concerning the iraqi economy.  telecommunication ipo's, nasdaq partnering with isx, other arab nations preparing to list on the bourse, banking sector making unprecedented changes.....the list goes on and on and on.  as the GDP of iraq grows so does the stock exchange.  yes, there are definitely risks involved with frontier markets and it is certainly not for everyone.  however this is a once in a lifetime shot and i tip my hat those who have the fortitude for it.