Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IMO... I think we will see a rate change sometime in 2014. I think the HCL is going to be stretched out a bit for reasons unknown (like almost everything else)... I think there will be about another 4,897 articles demanding the raising, lifting, removing of the zeros. And then another 5,000 saying they're not ready. Still don't believe they've brought in enough dinar (or any) to get to a 1 to 1 value (and if they have they've never talked about it since their articles a while back about 'wanting' to- I know that some say it doesn't matter.. but I believe it does) I do believe they will come in exactly even with the US dollar... 1 to 1 when they FINALLY accomplish bringing in enough dinar. But I honestly have NO CLUE, even after reading 7,000,639 articles, if WE will win or lose... and that's the bad part... or interesting part... However you want to view it.

Not looking to debate. Just putting it out there how I see this in my own mind.

Good luck everyone!!!

Go RV!!!

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

If it supposedly would  happen sometime in 2014 ( let's say 1  exact year  from today)...I wonder.... between now and then... How many more times Gurus will call the RV? Another  20-40 times?

Alex, I do agree.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

If it supposedly would  happen sometime in 2014 ( let's say 1  exact year  from today)...I wonder.... between now and then... How many more times Gurus will call the RV? Another  20-40 times?

Alex, I do agree.

I think you can multiply that by 1,000... hahahahaha

• Upvote 2

Logical, sound presiction.

I for one think we are missing something. At least I am.

Not sure what it is but there is still a bunch to be done I suppose before the change in monetary policy will occur.

HCL? Federation Council? Etc, Etc...

All I know is, I have been in this investment since November, allowed myself to get all hyped a few times, and now I am exhausted.

So , I sit and wait. Read and learn and I will just let it come and accept what it is, regardless.

Alex, I do agree.

Yup! And It's Really NOT That Funny Anymore...

<_<  -_-

Like Ziggie said... I too wish some bad things will happen to those people. KARMA :rolleyes:

I BELIEVE!

• Upvote 2

If they do intend to activate the Smart Cards by the end of July this year, it would seem that they would want to build in the new rate. Somehow, Iraq does not very often do what seems to be logical to us.

yes. but I don't believe they have to do ANYTHING. I believe THAT is the smoke. ya know?

I for one will be numb to the "happening" or "event" . Even after I made my first initial exchange .................................................................................................................................................................Depending on how much I initially exchange .

Alex, I do agree.

Alex, I do agree.

umbertino, on 12 Jul 2013 - 11:17 AM, said:snapback.png

Alex, I do agree.

Sad to say especially at this point . Everyone scurrying around making all kinds of predictions , getting everyone all riled up and all. We won't really know til it happens, today, tomorrow, or next year.

GO RV,   COME ON  SOONER RATHER THAN LATER. EH

IMO... I think we will see a rate change sometime in 2014. I think the HCL is going to be stretched out a bit for reasons unknown (like almost everything else)... I think there will be about another 4,897 articles demanding the raising, lifting, removing of the zeros. And then another 5,000 saying they're not ready. Still don't believe they've brought in enough dinar (or any) to get to a 1 to 1 value (and if they have they've never talked about it since their articles a while back about 'wanting' to- I know that some say it doesn't matter.. but I believe it does) I do believe they will come in exactly even with the US dollar... 1 to 1 when they FINALLY accomplish bringing in enough dinar. But I honestly have NO CLUE, even after reading 7,000,639 articles, if WE will win or lose... and that's the bad part... or interesting part... However you want to view it.

Not looking to debate. Just putting it out there how I see this in my own mind.

Good luck everyone!!!

Go RV!!!

Agree with your thoughts on HCL being stretched out. I "FEEL" that Iraq knows what it has and they will do best for their "country". Here is my timeline

2014 - HCL Finally resolved by 2014 Hopefully before next Ramadan

2015 - If the stuff in 2014 happens like i think. Then in this year we will see CBI gear itself up and prepare for a 2016 RV

2016 - RV finally with rate between .10 - $1.10... 6 months go buy we see increase RV $2.10 - $2.86

People might be like this guy's got it wrong.... but let me ask you... who has been right?

If you understand Iraq 101 then you know they move at a pace that benefits "THEM" not "US"... Yes... Yes... the USA had a major hand in helping Iraq out and Iraq knows this but they will still do whats best for the people of Iraq first.

Now im not saying im slightly excitied about the stuff happening now, but i have been around this for too long to know not to get all crazy because in the end and it might be hard to swallow

We could walk away with nothing or gain nothing.... I hope its not like that but i have always sided with extreme caution with this "investment"

And i am not a religion basher because i am a christian but i can tell you this for sure.... God has nothing to do with this... nope... not a single thing....

Sure you can pray to him and do as you please... but his "hand" is nowhere near this investment because if you are a bible reader you would know thats not how he works things... not at all...

If they do intend to activate the Smart Cards by the end of July this year, it would seem that they would want to build in the new rate. Somehow, Iraq does not very often do what seems to be logical to us. 

I totally agree with your statement. Logically it would make sense to roll all of that into one package. But man oh man have we seen how they just do things so backwards and out of whack! I for one strongly believe that whatever they decide to do with their currency we would be the last to know anyways. For all we know they have already signed on the dotted line but are awaiting the right moment to announce it so people will not run out and purchase more dinars. IMO