Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why Three Zero,s gone is a good thing!!

Ill try to break this down as easily as possible......

They are stating the are removing zeros from the currency.....and even when they have mentioned the nominal rate, that is the face value.....not the .00086.

But, in removing zeros from the currency, it also removes zeros from that .00086.....so he is partially right. But this a neutral event......your 25k note is exchanged for one NEW 25 note.....but since the zeros also come away from the .00086, you end up.with the same value.....you dont lose anything and you dont gain anything.....

Please research yourself about other countries that removed zeros.....the process is no different except how many zeros they have removed.....

Also think for a minute, how much sense woukd it make for a central bank to announce to the world to buy all their currency so they can all become millionaires??? That would be like the lotto commission telling everyone the numbers to pick so EVERYONE can win.....

Not gonna happen......we dont want them to delete the zeros.....the gurus have done their job in confusing and misinforming the masses on this subject....

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

They are stating the are removing zeros from the currency.....and even when they have mentioned the nominal rate, that is the face value.....not the .00086.

But, in removing zeros from the currency, it also removes zeros from that .00086.....so he is partially right. But this a neutral event......your 25k note is exchanged for one NEW 25 note.....but since the zeros also come away from the .00086, you end up.with the same value.....you dont lose anything and you dont gain anything.....

Please research yourself about other countries that removed zeros.....the process is no different except how many zeros they have removed.....

Also think for a minute, how much sense woukd it make for a central bank to announce to the world to buy all their currency so they can all become millionaires??? That would be like the lotto commission telling everyone the numbers to pick so EVERYONE can win.....

Not gonna happen......we dont want them to delete the zeros.....the gurus have done their job in confusing and misinforming the masses on this subject....

I totally get what you are saying friend as I myself have been scared in the past when hearing this. I hope that your wrong and really to be honest, Iam stuck in the middle confused about it! I will say this,  if your right, then we my friends are in trouble!!! Because Ive seen since CH 7 being lifted, at least 6 articles from Iraq,s Parliament, ECC, Student Blocs, ect all SCREAMING! for the CBI to remove the zero,s!! at some point there are going to do just that. I stand firm in faith to believe that God will bless us all!! with this!!  Thanks!!

I disagree. deleting zeroes has happened 43 times in the last 100 years. Everytime its been the replacement of a currency. you have to believe in something thats the exact opposite of what its always been. having over 70 trillion in m2 it applies. if the m2 was 70 billion....i could start to grasp at the idea.

And to think the iraq central bank is going to rv to 70 trillion in instant liability.....is more of a dream thqn beleiving deleting zeroes is what its always been.

1000 old for 1 new......like the iraq central bank has said a thousand times.....refutes that whole claim

While its easier to believe there is no possible negative situation at all......its amateur and foolish. to this day...adam montana still says the bunny-ear will always be a possibility.

when adam says bunny ear......he means deleting three zeroes folks.

thank you for assisting with the never ending attempts to clear up this matter. people believe a rv is a rv.....a rd is a rv..... deleting three zeroes is a rv.....everything is a rv. not a chance of anything else. im breathless

Alot of good points here!! Iam just going off what my cousin is saying yes! But! it seems most logical to me seeing it this way. BUT! yes Iam just giving my opinion here and I hope and pray that it is right. I have never seen how the Forex works or see how they have a scale to go by. Thought that this was really cool to say the least but this is just theory to me BUT! my cousin says thats how you look at it as he,s been seeing it like that for years!

As I said Iam NOT! claiming to hold the answers as you all know this could go into another direction as well!! It just seems to me that Going to lower notes in January, and demanding the 3 zero,s removed the float theory works and makes more since. A window of turing the Dinar back in as some say. Also my cousin told me that he has read, trying to find out where (cause I want to read myself) that its been stated in a couple of articles that they are talking about the nominal valve and used the term decimal plates??? My cousin says that the zero,s after the decimal point of their exchange rate (Forex Codec)

We will see!!!! I just hope and pray this is right too and am only giving you a point of view that most! are not looking at? I try really hard to dig to find out whats really going on because for all these guru guys who have all this intel, they sure stink at actually showing us facts!!!! God BLess! and pray if they do remove the zero,s it is the nominal value NOT! RD!!!!!

between keepm and i...we have over ten thousand posts.......mostly on this subject. not saying were experts...but weve both researched years and years. are you as green as your 12 posts, or have you avoided posting. not trying to sound like the authority....but literally spend hundred of days and thousands of topic on this subject.

Its not like we got in this last week and were blowin off some guru material.

if you read any guru.......you will hear the opposite. do you really think a dinar advertiser and promoter will ever tell you anything but a rv? Im hopeful and positive for a rv.....but when definitions start changing, you better ask why?

Edited by sandstorm

For them to re-denominate and remove the zeros from the note, to correctly do so they will have to do the same with the rate.

I.e., 25,000 becomes 25

While the 0.00086 becomes $0.86

Could you imagine if they didn't apply the balance to both sides and only did it with the notes? Your new shiny note of 25 with an exchange rate of $0.00086 would basically be taking 1,000 times the wealth of everyone away.

So yes, even with suggesting that the nominal rate has 3 zeros removed, the balance would likely follow with the notes.

However, as much as this appears to be a bad thing (which it is....) articles have been blooming starting to show they have other intentions.

I.e., the value can be backed at 2.5 times as of now, bright promising future for Iraqis and so forth, and international institutions moving on in.

All "GREAT!" signs we may see some better resolutions to this... Is the R/D appearing to be out of the question? No.. but it does appear to be becoming less & less of a threat... Even thought the R/D articles still do exist, but other articles seem to be appearing that contradict that scenario.  Could the R/D articles be used to suppress speculation? I sometimes feel so, but either way I wouldn't make that assumption with 100% as I could be severely disappointed.

I disagree. deleting zeroes has happened 43 times in the last 100 years. Everytime its been the replacement of a currency. you have to believe in something thats the exact opposite of what its always been. having over 70 trillion in m2 it applies. if the m2 was 70 billion....i could start to grasp at the idea.

And to think the iraq central bank is going to rv to 70 trillion in instant liability.....is more of a dream thqn beleiving deleting zeroes is what its always been.

1000 old for 1 new......like the iraq central bank has said a thousand times.....refutes that whole claim

While its easier to believe there is no possible negative situation at all......its amateur and foolish. to this day...adam montana still says the bunny-ear will always be a possibility.

when adam says bunny ear......he means deleting three zeroes folks.

thank you for assisting with the never ending attempts to clear up this matter. people believe a rv is a rv.....a rd is a rv..... deleting three zeroes is a rv.....everything is a rv. not a chance of anything else. im breathless

between keepm and i...we have over ten thousand posts.......mostly on this subject. not saying were experts...but weve both researched years and years. are you as green as your 12 posts, or have you avoided posting. not trying to sound like the authority....but literally spend hundred of days and thousands of topic on this subject.

Its not like we got in this last week and were blowin off some guru material.

if you read any guru.......you will hear the opposite. do you really think a dinar advertiser and promoter will ever tell you anything but a rv? Im hopeful and positive for a rv.....but when definitions start changing, you better ask why?

Its got to the point where I don't care what anyone says..........you,keep,tony,okie,cbi,barney,big bird,lucy,wolf blitzer.......etc. till something happens its all hot air. No disrespect intended - peace

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

"Currency" is an all inclusive term.  When they remove zeros from the currency they remove them by issuing new bills/denominations with fewer zeros, by removing zeros from the currency's value ($.00086 becomes $.86) and moving the decimal to the left on the exchange rate (1166:1 becomes 1.16:1), by removing zeros from the money supply figures (33 trillion in circulation becomes 33 billion), and by removing zeros from prices.  Like sandstorm said it has happened many times over the years and always works this way.  They don't just remove zeros from the value and make everybody 1000 times wealthier.  How ridiculous would that be?    

Edited by doctor robbins
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Hey SG,  I can tell by your smile you had a fantastic day!  Everyone should start and end their day this way-peace

Hi Caz, yes, I did. Thank you. I've reading Choose Yourself by James Altuscher. He provides tips on what we should be doing everyday to take care of ourselves mentally, physically, spiritually ..... And it does make a difference. If you haven't read it I suggest checking it out. It's written for everyone but, especially entrepreneurs. The geek in me was really excited when he excepted my FB friend request lol. Anyway, I hope you had an awesome day too my friend.

• Upvote 1

SG(mild mannered ms geek-lol), Even my worst days are great. IMO its all in how one accepts/reacts to situations personal & professional. I will take you up on your book recommendation, take care and enjoy the rest of your evening - peace

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 1

However, as much as this appears to be a bad thing (which it is....) articles have been blooming starting to show they have other intentions.

I.e., the value can be backed at 2.5 times as of now, bright promising future for Iraqis and so forth, and international institutions moving on in.

Just because other countries have lopped doesn't mean Iraq has to follow suit.  They can choose to be different and show the world they can be the economic force of the Mid-East.  Optimism laced with appropriate realism keeps us in this game.

• Upvote 1

I will NOT! get mad or take anything personal here guys! Iam very very new to this and I dont know but a fraction of whats going on. I totally understand what it is you guys are saying as I said before for the longest time I have thought removing the zero,s was very bad!!!! I do my best to do my own homework to back up what the rumor mill stirs up!

I believe what my cousin has said because he is pretty well off and has dealt in investing and trading for years and I trust what he,s telling me. But your right, Iam very green and am trying to grasp whats going on but get so confused as I am now that I dont know what to believe? I guess I need to trust in God above that he will allow us to have a blessing!!! If anything guys, I am starting to make post,s because I trust alot of you that have done your homework and I test my self to see if Iam on thje right track or not!!! Thanks and God Bless GO RV!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Just because other countries have lopped doesn't mean Iraq has to follow suit.  They can choose to be different and show the world they can be the economic force of the Mid-East.  Optimism laced with appropriate realism keeps us in this game.

Your right, they dont have to follow the path of other countries that have lopped, its just that the CBI has been TALKING about following the same path.....we are here trying to figure out if they will or not.....would be nice to see them take the less taken path and actually work at moving the value.up rather then taking the easy way out and lopping....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Your right, they dont have to follow the path of other countries that have lopped, its just that the CBI has been TALKING about following the same path.....we are here trying to figure out if they will or not.....would be nice to see them take the less taken path and actually work at moving the value.up rather then taking the easy way out and lopping....

However the CBI today under Turki's tutelage has not so far suggested they are taken the road travelled by other countries.  This is yet to be seen.....I am hoping for the road less travelled.

• Upvote 1

That IS what everyone is holding out and praying will happen, a revaluation and not a Lop.  But even if it LOPS we will at least get our money back.  However, is they lop and revalue at $3. we will make a three times our investment.  It is a possibility though a slim one.  

What I want and what really happens is an unknown for the present.  We will just need to wait to see what transpires.  

Musing:  How many times has all this been explained and discussed on these forums???  And then some "newbies" come in and explain it all like we have never heard of it before.  Gets boring.  Especially when no one really knows what the CBI will do.  

That IS what everyone is holding out and praying will happen, a revaluation and not a Lop.  But even if it LOPS we will at least get our money back.  However, is they lop and revalue at $3. we will make a three times our investment.  It is a possibility though a slim one.  

What I want and what really happens is an unknown for the present.  We will just need to wait to see what transpires.  

Musing:  How many times has all this been explained and discussed on these forums???  And then some "newbies" come in and explain it all like we have never heard of it before.  Gets boring.  Especially when no one really knows what the CBI will do.  

I agree but hey we were all new at one time and thats how we all learned by asking questions and putting our ideas out there.....

We get new people all the time here I see.....and it appears we get a lot from some of those other pumper sites and they surely deserve to hear some rational explanations lol.....

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I agree but hey we were all new at one time and thats how we all learned by asking questions and putting our ideas out there.....

We get new people all the time here I see.....and it appears we get a lot from some of those other pumper sites and they surely deserve to hear some rational explanations lol.....

Sure, I know that's correct.  I deal with it everyday in teaching Christ.  But in teaching others about Christ, and answering the same questions a thousand times, I don't feel frustrated.  It's exciting and thrilling to help them find the answers and grow.  I guess it is that "you guys have it all wrong, here are the facts that will enlighten you" type attitude.  Yet I know I do the same thing on some of my posts.  Anyway, it will continue until it LOPs, RVs, RDs, RIs, or whatever the CBI wants it to do.  

Peace, and GO RV!!  

So if i have a 500 dinar note,how does that work cause only has two zeros??If the people in Iraq change out there bills when this happens.the ones that have 25000 note gonna get 25 note and the one with 500 note gonna get 15- 25dinar notes?i dont understand how that will work?

Economist: the project to DELETE the ZEROS IS APPROPRIATE at this time

12-07-2013 11:36 AM

Baghdad (news) .. Said economic expert Ghazi al-Kanani, said
the project to DELETE the ZEROS IS a VITAL issue, but the TIMING is NOT APPROPRIATE.

Kanani said (of the Agency news): The project to DELETE the ZEROS work now is NOT SUITABLE for security and political reasons, in addition to the vulnerability to currency counterfeiting.

He added: that the process of deletion of zeros will have a bad psychological effect on the citizens where Salaqon difficulty coping with the NEW CURRENCY which WILL BE ONE MILLION DINARS THOUSAND DINARS, especially in the process of debt repayment.

Between: he Although Qudamah project, but he did not do until now, noting that the law of the deletion of zeros need to Bramjat and processors and economic and educational seminars.

He continued: parliamentarians do not have enough study on this complex project, which should include accurate studies on the pros and cons and political dimensions.

The parliamentary economic committee suggested that the DATE of IMPLEMENTATION of the project to DELETE the THREE ZEROES from the CURRENCY at the BEGINNING of NEXT YEAR. / End / 5. B. PVC /

THE LINK : http://www.ikhnews.c...rticle&id=91772

Edited by ALBUNDY