Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Program the desired outcome for the IQD

Hi Folks,

I figured this was the best place to post this...as anyone interested in the RV will get to see this.

I coach people on the subject of manifestation and wanted to make a few suggestions here and now.

First a few statements I know to be true....coz i have seen the results over and over again:

As it says in that special book: THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN IS WITIN YOU....and WE ARE CREATED IN GODS IMAGE.

Translated into modern terms of psycho-cybernetics and quantum physics..... WE EACH HAVE THE POWER OF GOD'S CREATION WITHIN US....WE ARE CONTINUALLY CREATING THE WAY OUR LIVES UNFOLD....whether we believe we are or not really does not matter...we simply ARE doing it by default...and most of us are unwittingly creating unpleasant lives for ourselves, depending on what it is we focus our attention to.

SO THAT BEING SAID:

The way to bring about the desired outcome regarding the value of the IQD:

we need to STOP saying and typing "GO RV"   Why?  because to say GO...anything...places that "thing" into some undefined time in the future and the mechanics of this creation process will then ALWAYS keep it IN THE FUTURE. 

that does not serve us well...we have to bring it into our consciousness as being ALREADY A DONE DEAL....that creates a kind of "vacuum of events or materials" in the flow of reality...and the universe HATES a vacuum, so it will act to FILL that void...and the simplest thing for the universe (God) to do is to specifically fill that "hole" that's been created by you being grateful for say, a $1.45 RV (that's already happened in our creative God-mind).

HERE'S WHAT I WOULD LOVE EVERYONE TO DO FROM NOW ON:

at least 6 times a day...create that vacuum by repeating this to yourself or out loud...

The Irqai Dinar is NOW worth $1.45  

or better still....employ the GRATITUDE factor as well:

repeat ten times a day...first thing in the morning, and last thing at night...write it down:

"I am sooo happy and grateful, now that the iraqi dinar is trading at $1.45"

Yep, actually write it down...the more senses you engage, the better it will stick and the more energy will be pushed into creating this desired outcome.

practice living in a constant state of gratitude, for all the great and good things already in your life....that will strengthen your creative enrgies even more.  feel good and be HAPPY...but be happy NOW...that's vitally important...don't rely on a future RV for your happiness...be happy NOW.  find a way...without drugs and booze, by the way...ya gotta take responsibility for happiness yourself...don't try to get it through a bottle, needle or pill or smoke.

ok, so i fully expect to see these new affirmations ALL OVER THE DV website...and no more "GO RV", ok?  deal?

God/ the universe (whatever term works for you) does not operate in time...so as far as they are concirned, the RV has already happened...it's already REAL...but you and I operate in time and space, so we have to SEE IT TO BELIEVE IT....well...that's not acting in the image of God.

so let's BELIEVE IT BEFORE we see it, yes?  that special book also says:  ask and ye shall receive....but it goes on to say:  whatsoever ye desire, ask and believing that ye shall receive...the Lord (the universe) shall add onto you.

i would change that slightly to:     ask, and believing that ye HAVE ALREADY received it...and it shall be added onto you.

I'm not a church goer, but all good holy (special) books have some great advice for living an extraordinary life.

Let's all do this!!!!   

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 3

Everyday I do these type of things until my head feels like its going to explode as I hope things will get better and they just get worse. Sorry, cant believe in this. Circumstances, Attitude and Opportunity is what dictates my life as I see it. Right now I have Nuetral/Good Attitude, No Opportunities and Tons of Circumstances.Took me many years to come to this conclusion.

Welllllll.., I do have this IQD Opportunity but that has yet to see the light of day.

No disrespect intended.  :peace:

Edited by respectron
  • Upvote 1

The word says that when  two are more people agree on any one thing it shall come to pass. I will be standing on this with you. People can chose to believe or not it makes me no difference. We are only on this earth a short period of time. think about it, I could be wrong so what, I'll be worm food just like you. but if I'm right, eternity last for ever. I sure would hate to be in Hell for eternity. So go ahead and mock & laugh at the Word with any of your comments. I know this is wrong but I have to admit when I see the devil and all his demons (non-believers) thrown into the lake of fire, you might just look up and see ole Artitech, with a big ole Texas grin & sayin how stupid could you have been. I'll walk away and not give you another thought. I'll will ask the Good Lord Jesus to forgive me for this thought. Good luck to Everyone. "I am Soo Happy & Grateful Now, that Iraqi Dinar is trading @ $1.45" P.S. My sainted Mother preached the power of the tongue to me, it took me 45 years to learn this. She seen it manifest in my life just like hers before she died. She was a very blessed and special woman. I just thank the Good Lord Jesus for giving her to me as my mother!! JMHO

• Upvote 2

The word says that when  two are more people agree on any one thing it shall come to pass. I will be standing on this with you. People can chose to believe or not it makes me no difference. We are only on this earth a short period of time. think about it, I could be wrong so what, I'll be worm food just like you. but if I'm right, eternity last for ever. I sure would hate to be in Hell for eternity. So go ahead and mock & laugh at the Word with any of your comments. I know this is wrong but I have to admit when I see the devil and all his demons (non-believers) thrown into the lake of fire, you might just look up and see ole Artitech, with a big ole Texas grin & sayin how stupid could you have been. I'll walk away and not give you another thought. I'll will ask the Good Lord Jesus to forgive me for this thought. Good luck to Everyone. "I am Soo Happy & Grateful Now, that Iraqi Dinar is trading @ $1.45" P.S. My sainted Mother preached the power of the tongue to me, it took me 45 years to learn this. She seen it manifest in my life just like hers before she died. She was a very blessed and special woman. I just thank the Good Lord Jesus for giving her to me as my mother!! JMHO

Like I said, no dis-respect as I can see your view and respect it and definately am not Mocking or Laughing.., not my style. I just haven't had the pleasure of that process work for me. If it comes out to $1.45 then I will by all means be a believer in this method of positive thinking and will have you to thank for showing me.

:tiphat:

I'm with you AJC the magic of thinking big and LOA in effect.  I am available to receive more good than I have ever experienced, realized or imagined before in my life! Wonderful things are happening in my life on a persistent, consistent and daily basis. OOhh, I'm sooo excited! Go RV! :)

• Upvote 3

I'm with you AJC the magic of thinking big and LOA in effect.  I am available to receive more good than I have ever experienced, realized or imagined before in my life! Wonderful things are happening in my life on a persistent, consistent and daily basis. OOhh, I'm sooo excited! Go RV! :)

You just jinxed it........LOL

Edited by johnnyboyirish

Kinda reminds me of my eighth grade class.

Where I had to write " I will not kiss the girls without permission" 1,000 times on the blackboard :(

That's what's wrong with me I had negative energy forced on me in my youth.

Guess I should be happy in today's world I would probably be a registered " teen with raging hormones " offender.

Edited by Muleslayer
  • Upvote 1

Hi Folks,

I figured this was the best place to post this...as anyone interested in the RV will get to see this.

I coach people on the subject of manifestation and wanted to make a few suggestions here and now.

First a few statements I know to be true....coz i have seen the results over and over again:

As it says in that special book: THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN IS WITIN YOU....and WE ARE CREATED IN GODS IMAGE.

Translated into modern terms of psycho-cybernetics and quantum physics..... WE EACH HAVE THE POWER OF GOD'S CREATION WITHIN US....WE ARE CONTINUALLY CREATING THE WAY OUR LIVES UNFOLD....whether we believe we are or not really does not matter...we simply ARE doing it by default...and most of us are unwittingly creating unpleasant lives for ourselves, depending on what it is we focus our attention to.

SO THAT BEING SAID:

we need to STOP saying and typing "GO RV"   Why?  because to say GO...anything...places that "thing" into some undefined time in the future and the mechanics of this creation process will then ALWAYS keep it IN THE FUTURE. 

that does not serve us well...we have to bring it into our consciousness as being ALREADY A DONE DEAL....that creates a kind of "vacuum of events or materials" in the flow of reality...and the universe HATES a vacuum, so it will act to FILL that void...and the simplest thing for the universe (God) to do is to specifically fill that "hole" that's been created by you being grateful for say, a $1.45 RV (that's already happened in our creative God-mind).

at least 6 times a day...create that vacuum by repeating this to yourself or out loud...

repeat ten times a day...first thing in the morning, and last thing at night...write it down:

Yep, actually write it down...the more senses you engage, the better it will stick and the more energy will be pushed into creating this desired outcome.

practice living in a constant state of gratitude, for all the great and good things already in your life....that will strengthen your creative enrgies even more.  feel good and be HAPPY...but be happy NOW...that's vitally important...don't rely on a future RV for your happiness...be happy NOW.  find a way...without drugs and booze, by the way...ya gotta take responsibility for happiness yourself...don't try to get it through a bottle, needle or pill or smoke.

ok, so i fully expect to see these new affirmations ALL OVER THE DV website...and no more "GO RV", ok?  deal?

God/ the universe (whatever term works for you) does not operate in time...so as far as they are concirned, the RV has already happened...it's already REAL...but you and I operate in time and space, so we have to SEE IT TO BELIEVE IT....well...that's not acting in the image of God.

so let's BELIEVE IT BEFORE we see it, yes?  that special book also says:  ask and ye shall receive....but it goes on to say:  whatsoever ye desire, ask and believing that ye shall receive...the Lord (the universe) shall add onto you.

i would change that slightly to:     ask, and believing that ye HAVE ALREADY received it...and it shall be added onto you.

I'm not a church goer, but all good holy (special) books have some great advice for living an extraordinary life.

Let's all do this!!!!   

I love the book (the secret )

• Upvote 3

Hi Folks,

SO THAT BEING SAID:

Let's all do this!!!!   

Thank you for this - I was in a Science of Mind group for a long time and practice this in my life.

It has worked for me. No time to explain it. Just do it and see.

• Upvote 1

Thanks, Elmstreet.

I'm with WM13... I am so thankful that the IQD revalued at $3.33!

(I didn't read the book but watched the video and frankly it kind of freaked me out a little... new age stuff is unnerving to me. I'll keep thinking it's already valued at $3.33, tho, because that will allow me to do good where I want to!)

KK