Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Med - Even Economists Are Now On Board !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Raising My Hand ...

med (7:45 PM):   ANY ?'S   AT ALL    WE ALL KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING    EVEN ECONOMISTS   WHO WERE NOT ON BOARD BEFORE    ARE NOW ON BOARD

SONNY AND I WERE TALKING YESTERDAY    AND HE AND I BOTH DISCUSSED THE SAME OLD KILLER   WE GET 40 ARTICLES   RV   RV   RV   THEN ONE   WE ARE GONNA WAIT   OR WE SHOULD WAIT    AND IT IS LIKE IT PULLS THE WIND OUT OF OUR SAILS

WAY TOO MUCH HAS HAPPENED    AND FUNNY    WHEN SOMEONE GETS PUT IN CHARGE    WHETHER THEY VOLUNTEER    OR GET FORCED INTO IT    THERE IS A RESPONSIBILITY    THAT COMES WITH IT

FIRST OFF    NEVER DID I NOT THINK IT WOULDNT REVALUE    OR DELETE THE ZERO'S    OK

HOW LONG WAS THE ISSUE    IT IS EASY    IN SOMETHING LIKE THIS TO LOSE INTEREST    AND MOVE ON    ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU ARE DEALING WITH SOME SERIOUSLY MENTAL MISFITS

AS WE ARE HERE    MY JOB WAS TO KEEP THE INTEREST    KEEP THE FAITH    ALMOST LIKE A PASTOR    YOU KNOW GOD IS THERE    EVEN THOUGH YOU CANT SEE HIM PHYSICALLY

SONNY AND I KNEW    UNLESS OUT OF CHAPTER VII    NO RV    I KNEW IT FOR THE LAST 3 YRS    I WAS JUST HOPING    MALIKI WOULDNT BOTCH IT    BUT HE DID EVERYTIME  THIS TIME HE BEHAVED

NOW WE HAVE THE HCL    THIS I AM NOT QUITE SURE ABOUT    WE ARE KIND OF 50/50    BUT ONE THING AND SONNY'S FRIEND HELPED US ON THIS ONE   YESTERDAY   WHO IS A RETIRED PROFESSOR OF ECO.

THAT THE AGREEMENT   FOR THE HCL   BETWEEN MALIKI AND BARZANI   SHOULD HAVE A PRICE   AS IN VALUE OR EXCHANGE RATE    HE SAID TO WATCH THAT NUMBER

I SEE THAT WE HAVE PARLIAMENT CALLING ON THEM TO MOVE LIKE NOW    OR IN THIS YEAR    AND SOME FISCAL OR NEW YEAR    RIGHT NOW

FOR ME WHO HAS GOT THE EDGE    I DO NOT KNOW    I AM NOT UNDER ANY STRESS OK    I FEEL REALLY GOOD

guardian:    A question came up today: The reserve backing the RV, they are 'surplus' reserves, can they actually use the reserves and fully cover it? 

med:    YES    THEY CAN    NOT THE DFI THOUGH    IF MONEY IS PROTECTED    BY THE U.S.    ALSO THAT CANNOT BE USED    I BELIEVE

guardian: is that the same reserves in the Central Bank?

med: NO I DONT THINK SO

guardian: ahhhh ok

med:   SEE HERE IN THE U.S.   THEY HAVE GOLD   BEING PROTECTED   EXCEPT   IF THE UN   SAYS NO   LIKE WHEN THEY OWED KUWAIT    FOR THE BODY REMOVALS    AND IRAQ PROMISED AN RV    TO PAY THEM

DIDNT    SO KUWAIT HAD 10 MIL IN BULLION    CONFISCATED    HERE IN THE US    BUT RIGHT NOW    ALL THIS IS MINOR    THEY HAVE SO MUCH POURING INTO IRAQ    THE BIG ONE FOR ME    WAS CHASE    CUZ CHASE IS AN INVESTMENT BANK    AND THEY ARENT STUPID

guardian: things are happening so fast

med:    THEY ARE    LIKE A BOOM TOWN

med:    I WILL MOST LIKELY    BE ON BETWEEN 10 AND 10:30    AGAIN OK    TY ALL    AND TAKE CARE    MED OUT

• Upvote 5

35 years from now we will be reading .. well we knew all along that unless  maliks grand son was elected  there would be no hope rv .. and as soon as hes  gets the rail road law passed they will rv right after the new budget.. we knew it but couldnt   release who our contact is .it was sealed

• Upvote 2

Doesnt med understand what full stops are ? . . . . . See med. . . . THESE are full stops. You should try it sometime.

Why use a period and a space when 4 spaces will do, eh? Economy of keystrokes is probably overrated.

And what's with the all-caps yelling? Does that somehow make the info more authoritative?  :blink:

• Upvote 1

35 years from now we will be reading .. well we knew all along that unless  maliks grand son was elected  there would be no hope rv .. and as soon as hes  gets the rail road law passed they will rv right after the new budget.. we knew it but couldnt   release who our contact is .it was sealed

hahahahaaaha

I like the part , I we were put here to keep the faith, PUMPERS, to keep you buying, to keep you pumped and to get you to buy in to some Dinar site. Simple as that PUMPERS . But we have all had a good time trashing them. All is good just hope this train ride is over soon. They still all talk the talk but cant walk the walk as far as i see it.

Reverend Med, funny.

You know I heard something interesting about med last night from a friend of mine. Before he had his site he used to post in chat rooms as SFMedic. The SF stood for special forces and he claimed to have been shot in Vietnam and that's why he's on full medical disability. My friend said he dropped the SF when it came out that he was never in the special forces at all. His war time gunshot wound was actually an injury that happened while he was driving a military bus, that he crashed, here in the US while transporting soldiers to and from the VA.

And who said people can no longer escape from the HOTEL silly?

The real question is how did he get out of that straight jacket to type.

If this is all done with the nose then all the typing grammar and edict is mute RIGHT!

Why use a period and a space when 4 spaces will do, eh? Economy of keystrokes is probably overrated.

And what's with the all-caps yelling? Does that somehow make the info more authoritative?  :blink:

He never had a typing course in school.   /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\   Or he broke the shift key on his keyboard and is waiting for the IQD to revalue so he can buy a new one.

Reverend Med, funny.

You know I heard something interesting about med last night from a friend of mine. Before he had his site he used to post in chat rooms as SFMedic. The SF stood for special forces and he claimed to have been shot in Vietnam and that's why he's on full medical disability. My friend said he dropped the SF when it came out that he was never in the special forces at all. His war time gunshot wound was actually an injury that happened while he was driving a military bus, that he crashed, here in the US while transporting soldiers to and from the VA.

Yup he showed up on the Stolen Honor website... ( I think thats the name... ) Vets who are really vets and/or combat wounded and or decorated get a tad cranky when someone does that..... Ruddy Cohen was another one... Oh and driving a VA bus does not get you VA compensation of any kind.... Maybe federal disability from the VA.... but not VA comp/disability of any kind....

If you write BIG and think small does that help. Currency exchange hmmm I'm still thinking in commas not 0's. lots of parts to inventory too bad storage is overrated. Now I just have to find away to keep everything ALL to myself.

Sincerely-whatever blot you choose to see is the one you focus on the most.