Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hilarious Bank story

Bank Guy

A guy called my branch today saying he wanted to make an appointment to cash in his Dinar since it "went Live Today". He wanted to make sure we had $40 million on hand in cash for him. Yea right...like a bank keeps that much cash on hand...when informed that not only do we not exchange Dinar but we would never have that much cash on hand. He then informed me that he was told that "secret Tellers" were on their way with atleast $250 million to take care of our dinar customers.

I wonder what guru gave him that huge load of crap?

Better still was the guy who claimed a 1st class only plane was going to be at the airport to fly all of the new Dinar millionaires to Iraq to cash in!

Fools!

• Upvote 8

A guy called my branch today saying he wanted to make an appointment to cash in his Dinar since it "went Live Today". He wanted to make sure we had $40 million on hand in cash for him. Yea right...like a bank keeps that much cash on hand...when informed that not only do we not exchange Dinar but we would never have that much cash on hand. He then informed me that he was told that "secret Tellers" were on their way with atleast $250 million to take care of our dinar customers.

Better still was the guy who claimed a 1st class only plane was going to be at the airport to fly all of the new Dinar millionaires to Iraq to cash in!

Fools!

BWAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHA! I LOVE IT!!!

• Upvote 1

Fools!

Seriously?  Hard to believe... Thanks for sharing.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

When you have people believing outright lies and pulling stunts like this, it makes the whole dinar thing really look like a scam to outsiders and the rest of us look like suckers. This is why I don't tell a soul I'm invested in the dinar.

• Upvote 6

I'm even more surprised that someone who has almost $40,000 (if not more) invested into this and hasn't researched this a bit more than what he has.  It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see through most of the gurus' BS, once they've missed the mark several dozen times, you've got to scratch your head and say, "heeeey wait a minute, I think this guy is making this stuff up."  I'm not so sure that even if he was able to get $40 million, that he would have it for very long before someone else bilked him out of it.

• Upvote 3

I'm even more surprised that someone who has almost $40,000 (if not more) invested into this and hasn't researched this a bit more than what he has.  It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see through most of the gurus' BS, once they've missed the mark several dozen times, you've got to scratch your head and say, "heeeey wait a minute, I think this guy is making this stuff up."  I'm not so sure that even if he was able to get $40 million, that he would have it for very long before someone else bilked him out of it.

If he's calling the bank talking about secret tellers with piles of cash in tow, he's probably believing in a $20 rate, too. He's probably got a couple million dinars, or so. Good story, Bank Guy. Some people...

Edited by ReVbo
  • Upvote 4

He doesn't have that much......it just RV'd at 50 to 1 is all.   :o 

GO RV, then BV

Beat me to it Revbo.....nice job.

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Another funny bank story.

Captain of a ship walks into a bank to exchange his dinars and the bank manager says to him , Captain, did you know you have the ships wheel tied to ya privates ! The Captain replies, yes Mr. bank manager , It's driving me nuts !

Oldie but goodie

• Upvote 2

This is only the beginning. Wait and you'll see ....we are gonna start hearing some far out crazy stories.

THE NATIVES ARE GETTING RESTLESS.................. :bugs:

Reality can be usually more far out than fiction... Some People are incredible....

Another funny bank story.

Captain of a ship walks into a bank to exchange his dinars and the bank manager says to him , Captain, did you know you have the ships wheel tied to ya privates ! The Captain replies, yes Mr. bank manager , It's driving me nuts !

Oldie but goodie

Funny and FUNKY bank story......

Edited by umbertino

Stunts like that, and Gurus with laughable "intel" like that are what gives the rest of us a bad name.  Sad he did that, but he is not a "fool." He only acted foolishly.  Big difference.

That's right. A fool would have stopped by to whiz on his boss's desk, and then called the bank from his boss's phone. This guy was no fool!

Fools!

u mad bro?

400.gif

Edited by easyrider