Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

News from Intel Guru Tony

rico1

I brought this over for a laugh and to see what the pumpers are saying.

7-10-2013   Intel Guru Tony   I'M ABSOLUTELY HEARING THAT THINGS ARE GOING THRU...HEARING BY WEDNESDAY.  DO I HAVE A DEF. TIME. YES, I DO, WILL IT BE DONE BY THIS TIME?  I'M NOT SAYING IT WILL, BUT IT SHOULD BE DONE BY THIS TIME.  WILL I TELL YOU WHAT TIME, NO.  I STARTED GETTING YESTERDAY THAT ON CNN IN AUSTRALIA THAT IT RV'D IN IRAQ ON THE 3RD AND WILL NOT BE SEEN UNTIL THE 10TH & IT'S IN THE LAW LIBRARY SINCE THE 6TH.  ALSO HEARD IT WAS REPORTED IN GREECE...TRYING TO FIND OUT IF THIS IS TRUE. 

7-10-2013   Intel Guru Tony     [any news about the dong?THE NUMBERS HAVE CHANGED A COUPLE OF TIMES, UNDER A $1 AND OVER $.50.  [if I understand correctly, we should be in the chips by tomorrow [Wednesday] night?THAT'S WHAT I AM HEARING.  [what happened to the meeting w/ Barzani and MalikiALL THE LAWS WERE PASSED, WHAT ELSE CAN WE BE WAITING FOR, THE CARDS ARE LOADED, THE BANKS ARE IN PLACE...THEY HAVE AGREED TO EVERYTHING.  I THINK WE ARE THERE, CAN'T SEE ANYTHING ELSE.  WHAT I AM HEARING IT'S OVER AND DONE WITH.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Rumor?...on a site where the author is trying to be truthful about a lot diverse topics.   said

One of my sources tells me last night 4 Trillion dollars was transfered by the top 4 Banks to Iraq... in theory to fund the reval of the dinar.  Whether that piece of intel is accurate is unclear at this time.  That source is well versed in the banking sector and is watching the "screens" and should know whereof they speak.  However, I am checking with other sources to get some verification of what is really going down.

Well, Iam just a newbie here but for the last 3 weeks now Iam paying much more attention to whats going on! With that being said, I know this is the Rumor Section but dang it! theres a difference in rumor with speculation, and flat out BS!! Basel III (Global Currency Reset) is in motion and thats a fact as you can Google it and its real!!! and it is a part of whats going on!!  With that being said You are all smarter than this to know that when Iraq RV,s it will show across the board in every country as seen by the Forex!! NOT! just one or two!!! Thats crazy!!!

I dont see how all of you have been able to live with all the GURU stuff? Dont get me wrong friends, there are some who has actual facts in their posts but 95% of it all is twisted and just not factual. There are a few, very few who have good intel but we dont know whats going on until it happens!! Fact!! But! we can all agree, this is going to happen asap!!!!

Edited by circletrack15
  • Upvote 1

Well, Iam just a newbie here but for the last 3 weeks now Iam paying much more attention to whats going on! With that being said, I know this is the Rumor Section but dang it! theres a difference in rumor with speculation, and flat out BS!! Basel III (Global Currency Reset) is in motion and thats a fact as you can Google it and its real!!! and it is a part of whats going on!!  With that being said You are all smarter than this to know that when Iraq RV,s it will show across the board in every country as seen by the Forex!! NOT! just one or two!!! Thats crazy!!!

I dont see how all of you have been able to live with all the GURU stuff? Dont get me wrong friends, there are some who has actual facts in their posts but 95% of it all is twisted and just not factual. There are a few, very few who have good intel but we dont know whats going on until it happens!! Fact!! But! we can all agree, this is going to happen asap!!!!

I can agree with your whole comment.... except the last sentence ... ASAP for Americans (and possibly other countries as well) means NOW. But, unfortunately for Iraq, ASAP means "soon" and "in the future" and "in the coming days"... which we ALL KNOW means --- well.... not how we look at it. Hahahahahaha

• Upvote 1

I can agree with your whole comment.... except the last sentence ... ASAP for Americans (and possibly other countries as well) means NOW. But, unfortunately for Iraq, ASAP means "soon" and "in the future" and "in the coming days"... which we ALL KNOW means --- well.... not how we look at it. Hahahahahaha

Friend I totally agree with you!!! I said that with those intentions just didnt say it right! I agree!!!