Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

So now it's Ramadan. Do you think anything will be accomplished?

They always say nothing happens during Ramadan. Do you think the same holds true this year? Or will things change this year? Will laws pass? Will the HCL be passed? What do you think will happen?

No. We wait.

Those Iraqis are complex ( and complicated) Folks.....They have apparently crooked mental paths before making decisions.

Iraquis, mental paths? come on now. you're giving them too much credit.

At least the politicians that is.

Well, according to what Adam said this morning he seems to be of the opinion there is a POSSIBILITY the might actually get some things done this time, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Not holding my breath of course, but you have to admit there does indeed seem to be a sense of urgency about all of it now that we haven't seen before. IF they meant what they said about this being the best Ramadan ever, then maybe, just maybe...

• Upvote 1

Quite honestly, I'm somewhat [ not completely ] amazed and agog that Iraq was released from Ch7. Foot dragging & delay have taken [ A TOLL ON EVERYONE ] on a whole new, special interpretation after following these monkeys for the last 10 Years.

Main Entry:
Hindrance[hin-druhns]  Show IPA/ˈhɪndrəns/  Show Spelled
Part of Speech: noun Definition: obstruction, difficulty Synonyms: Catch-22, albatross, baggage, ball and chain, bar, barrier, catch, check, clog, crimp, cumbrance, deterrent, drag, drawback, encumbrance, excess baggage, FOOT  DRAGGING , glitch*, gridlock, handicap, hang-up, hitch, impedance, impediment, interference, interruption, intervention, jam-up, joker, limitation, lock, millstone, MONKEY WRENCH, obstacle, restraint, restriction, snag, stoppage, stumbling block, trammel Antonyms: advance, aid, assistance, encouragement, expedition, help, promotion, push

The good news is...they seem to be getting things done rather quickly so to me someone is putting a carrot in front of them (whether it's an RV or not I don't know).  If they keep on the same path, I'm hoping this year.  Like I had mentioned on another article...if they truly plan on being in the WTO by 2016, they'll have to do something with their currency. 

• Upvote 1

Yep, I believe that there are going to be some hungry and thirsty Iraqis from sun up to sun down, and I am sticking to that.

+1 man your absolutely right.

Nothing but a bunch of burping and farting going on from here on out. 

They always say nothing happens during Ramadan. Do you think the same holds true this year? Or will things change this year? Will laws pass? Will the HCL be passed? What do you think will happen?

Wont see much else happen on Dinar till about 2014, personally i think 2014 is when we will really see movement on HCL and in 2015 possibly a RV. Good news has been coming out of Iraq but they are still sometime time away from a RV in my opinion.