Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Has Chap 7 caused you to buy more dinar?

After doing this calculation.

M1= 30 trillion IQD..... after deleting the zero's = 30 billion

Reserve = $76 billions + 30 ton of gold = around $80 billion

Reserve / M1 = $2.66 per IQD

I'm thinking in buying more :)

Add another 80 billion to your reserves...that's what got 'returned' after CH7 was released.

i didn't buy alot more but saw a deal on bands of 100 50 notes for like 50 bucks so picked up a few. im not going to go load up though

That cost you more than 10x the current CBI rate of 1166. I'll be passing on "deals" like that. I'm just saying.

No. We brought in 09 & 10, now just riding the waves up & down. Hoping we are almost over. My niece works at a bank that sells it and she says, they were real busy the first few days after Chap 7 lifted. But now it has slowed down again. I think most people are just holding on what they already have.

That cost you more than 10x the current CBI rate of 1166. I'll be passing on "deals" like that. I'm just saying.

people pay 6k and 7k for full millions of the smaller notes. I dont plan on buying alot and personally to be honest i really dont even believe that larger notes will be phased out. i personaly think if they change currency they will change all of it not just take out 25ks. that said none the less i bought some of the 50 notes which are thesmallest notes as kind of an insurance policy should my 25k notes become invalid