Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

fooled around and fell in love

littlesam

ummmm...well.....that was in 1976...... :lol:  :lol: ...but whatever floats your boat.... ;) ...yes good song...I remember when this came out...wont tell you where I was..... :lmao:  :lmao:

hahahaha... whatever floats my boat..??? hmmmm.. I can think of something delicious lol

• Upvote 1

Sammy...

How about this..? if I tell you, you will be drooling like a baby lol

ok......need to drool... :eyebrows: ....I've had one of those kinda days....:(....but tomorrow will be better...need to get some starbucks coffee and I'll be quick as a whip..... :lol:  :lol:

Good sound ,little sam

Think i will just fool around!!!!   hee hee

myst

well, looky there...where oh where have you been?.....Good to see you...:)...ummmmmmmmm...well...hmmmmmm....ok.... :blush:  :blush: ...think I need one of naditas starbuck drinks.... :lol:  :lol:

Hey you two..Nadita and LittleSam ,so fine to see you.... I sure do miss the great evening chats

we all once had.

Been busy here at the place...... can usually be found in  chat in the mornings :)

myst

Hey you two..Nadita and LittleSam ,so fine to see you.... I sure do miss the great evening chats

we all once had.

Been busy here at the place...... can usually be found in  chat in the mornings :)

myst

:lmao:  :lmao: ..yes , we had the room rocken and a rollen or maybe dazed and confused...oh....I changed my mind sidetracked, well for me anyways... :P  :lol:  :lol:  ;) had a lot of fun..... :hug: