Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

LOOK!! Another date!!! Whatev

Jaygo

7-9-2013 Newshound Guru Mailman17 IF YOU RECALL THE ARTICLE STATING THE IMF WOULD BE ADJUSTING 7 COUNTRIES VALUE BASED ON THEIR FOREIGN CURRENCY RESERVES, JUST SO HAPPENS THAT THOSE COUNTRIES MAKE UP MOST OF THE PARIS CLUB. THAT ADJUSTMENT TAKES PLACE SUPPOSEDLY JULY 15TH. THE DINAR IS WHAT THESE COUNTRIES HAVE AND THEY NEED THE RATE IN PLACE. DONT BE SURPRISED IF THE IMF TOLD IRAQ EITHER YOU GET A RATE IN AND TRADEABLE BY THAT DATE OR WE WILL DO IT FOR YOU.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

7-9-2013 Newshound Guru Mailman17 IF YOU RECALL THE ARTICLE STATING THE IMF WOULD BE ADJUSTING 7 COUNTRIES VALUE BASED ON THEIR FOREIGN CURRENCY RESERVES, JUST SO HAPPENS THAT THOSE COUNTRIES MAKE UP MOST OF THE PARIS CLUB. THAT ADJUSTMENT TAKES PLACE SUPPOSEDLY JULY 15TH. THE DINAR IS WHAT THESE COUNTRIES HAVE AND THEY NEED THE RATE IN PLACE. DONT BE SURPRISED IF THE IMF TOLD IRAQ EITHER YOU GET A RATE IN AND TRADEABLE BY THAT DATE OR WE WILL DO IT FOR YOU.

DON'T BE SURPRISED IF THE IMF DON'T TELL IRAQ ANYTHING EITHER

• Upvote 4

For whatever it's worth, I have been friends with Mailman for quite a few years. He's one of the few that in my own personal opinion carried a little bit of legitimacy. He isn't a guru by any means, but has a pretty sold grasp of what's really going on. He doesn't give out a lot of false hope or rates or dates. He believes what he believes based on some pretty solid study. He's one of the good guys here.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

Why??

In my mind, if they don't or haven't swallowed up the 30 plus trillion in circulation, then I can't see it happening. And I haven't seen one single article that says they did. I remember they would talk about reducing the trillions to billions, but haven't seen or heard of them doing that since. And as far as the auctions go, no one has settled on an agreement of what they are used for (completely). So, in short, I would LOVE to see some kind of reference to what I am talking about here... before I scream RV tomorrow.. ya know?

Because there's a 16th

hahahahahaa

For whatever it's worth, I have been friends with Mailman for quite a few years. He's one of the few that in my own personal opinion carried a little bit of legitimacy. He isn't a guru by any means, but has a pretty sold grasp of what's really going on. He doesn't give out a lot of false hope or rates or dates. He believes what he believes based on some pretty solid study. He's one of the good guys here.

I respect your sincere candid opinion and endorsement of this individual.  Having said that, I would also respect your commitment to his integrity by accepting a true wager of my 10 million dinars to your 1 million dinars that the RV is not happening by July 15th - "good guys" may be your perception, but are you willing to back up your opinion when it counts ? or is this possible misleading statement just a sentimental feel good to you - at this time after 10 years we don't need any more of those sentiments.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

In my mind, if they don't or haven't swallowed up the 30 plus trillion in circulation, then I can't see it happening. And I haven't seen one single article that says they did. I remember they would talk about reducing the trillions to billions, but haven't seen or heard of them doing that since. And as far as the auctions go, no one has settled on an agreement of what they are used for (completely). So, in short, I would LOVE to see some kind of reference to what I am talking about here... before I scream RV tomorrow.. ya know?

hahahahahaa

Thanks Alex.

I respect your sincere candid opinion and endorsement of this individual.  Having said that, I would also respect your commitment to his integrity by accepting a true wager of my 10 million dinars to your 1 million dinars that the RV is not happening by July 15th - "good guys" may be your perception, but are you willing to back up your opinion when it counts ? or is this possible misleading statement just a sentimental feel good to you - at this time after 10 years we don't need any more of those sentiments.

Holy words.

• Upvote 1

Mailman has always brought good info. I take what anyone says with a grain of salt but...he doesn't seem to B.S. like many others so I will stay positive. He isn't the only one to get booted from the Med Holy Land for having an opinion that doesn't follow the Gurus.

• Upvote 3

After having been on this ride since '05, I can assure you any sentimentality was lost long ago. Just expressing my own personal opinion. Nothing more.

Mailman has always brought good info. I take what anyone says with a grain of salt but...he doesn't seem to B.S. like many others so I will stay positive. He isn't the only one to get booted from the Med Holy Land for having an opinion that doesn't follow the Gurus.

Exactly

After having been on this ride since '05, I can assure you any sentimentality was lost long ago. Just expressing my own personal opinion. Nothing more.

Exactly

I'll take no as a "no" to my wager offer of my 10 to your 1 as I expected nothing less than a non-direct reply, especially the least of which would be a manly yes or no guts answer to the offer from someone so committed to his trustworthy source. 

• Downvote 4

Ditto.

• Upvote 1

I have a question and it is not asked with any hint of sarcasm - How does someone carry A BIT of legitimacy? Is not something or someone either legitimate or not? It's kind of like being pregnant, you are not A LITTLE BIT pregnant. So, with regard to this subject matter, where has he truly shown his legitimacy? Just trying to understand.

• Upvote 3

Obviously we are all anxious for this adventure to resolve. Events like chap 7 and the flood of upbeat articles have raised hopes but but the Ramadan clock has almost run out. Cynicism is a natural buffer for fear of lost expectations but let's just stay cool.

• Upvote 1

After being on this ride since '05; I wouldn't say people are being cynical, when the guru has lost all creditability by making statements that never had one inch or basis of verifiable truth. Looking at our last 4 presidents, members of Congress, state governors, and state legislators all make untruthful statements, like gurus, daily; and when we criticize them, I don't see that as cynicism. Back to the RV, no one knows when the change will happen; except the IMF and the few Iraqis who know how to keep secrets and make magic happen. The gurus are like the bearded lady at the circus, after everyone discovers the lady is just wearing a glued beard to her face; i.e. gurus and the bearded lady pump a lie to make money.

Oh, I remember the good ole days with the gurus. I remember when the gurus wouldn't give dates; but instead would say the RV is on Sunday or Monday. When nothing happened the gurus would tell their followers (and 99.9% believed it) on Tuesday they were referring to some "future" following week or there was some unknown delay that had been now fixed, i.e. black/blue screens, back bank screens, banks not on board, Malaki stopped it because the US president said wait, Iraqi Power shut off all power to Baghdad as Shabibi was pushing the button. People want verifiable facts and truth, not being tickled with smoke being blown up their rear end while wearing rose colored glasses.

It's called criticism, not cynicism. I'm not trying to be negative. I'm just trying to point out reality.

I personally agree to hold hope Mailman or some other guru might be right one day; and unfortunately until Mailman's proven right or wrong, people will criticize.

Edited by PD46