Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

All this talk about Chapter 7, dropping zeros, increasing the exchange rate, etc. really doesn't matter if their money supply is at 30 Trillion IQD, as they claim. Chapter 7 was a big step forward but IMO it would be impossible for Iraq to RV with that much money outstanding. I hope and pray that these numbers are skewed and that they have been reducing money supply. I'm not being negative here but if they are telling the truth, this ride is far from over. I feel certain that this currency speculation & the ISX will payoff in time. Hopefully before the end of the year.

• Upvote 3

you can't increase the value with that much dinar, but what they have been saying is not the whole truth.  If it was the whole truth, why pull the M0 numbers many years back. It's because they realize that not even the smartest mathmatician in the entire universe can solve the equation without all the values to input into that equation.  Smart on their part, keeps everyone guessing, doubting, and at bay until the time is right to unveil what they are going to really do.  And from the progress the last few weeks, with all the articles coming out IMO we are about to find out what the whole truth is.  

• Upvote 1

1. What Are Central Banks?
  2. They print money, they control inflation, and much, much more. All you need to know about central banks is here.
    Make The Currency Cross Your Boss
    Tap into a world of possibilities by going beyond the simple pro- or anti-dollar trade.
    Is there a world currency? If so, what is it?
    There is no such thing as a world currency. However, since World War II, the dominant or reserve currency of the world has been the U.S. dollar. At one time, all currencies were backed by gold, ...
    What Is The Bank For International Settlements?
    Get the scoop on the structure and functions of the oldest global financial institution.
    How do central banks acquire currency reserves and how much are they required to hold?
    A currency reserve is a currency that is held in large amounts by governments and other institutions as part of their foreign exchange reserves. Reserve currencies usually also become the international ...
    The Balance Of Trade
    The balance of trade is the difference between a country’s imports and exports. A trade deficit occurs when a country buys or imports more goods from other countries than it sells or exports. ...
    Tariffs
    Tariffs, or customs duties, are taxes imposed on foreign goods and services. In addition to providing a country with additional revenue, tariffs offer protection to domestic producers. Imported ...
    Exploring The Current Account In The Balance Of Payments
    Learn how a country's current account balance reflects the country's economic health.
    What Is The Balance Of Payments?
    The balance of payments helps countries to track how much money is coming in and how much money is going out. Learn more about BOPs here.
    Economic Indicators That Do-It-Yourself Investors Should Know
    Understanding these investing tools will put the market in your hands.

[PPT]

Reserve Currency System
www.cas.unt.edu/~kim1/teaching/Open/Week11-3.ppt‎

ECON 4420. MIRI NAM. 1. Types of Fixed Exchange Rate Systems. 1. The Reserve Currency Standard.

how can you increase the value of 30 trillion dinar ??? they don't have enough reserves to cover that... especially at 1 to 1...

are they stating 30 trillion dinar at 1160 rates , or  could this be something like  30 trillions dinars  divided by ----- 3  gives us 10 trillion ,  all this speculation gives me , a crazy  effect  lol  ,   but wonder if they did put  a skewed  number of dinar in the mix ,  we know they have dinar in country that is ratty and not very good ------ if they have 30 trillion why do they have crappy bills in the streets ?  all of this dinar stuff kicks me ,,,  and the taken zero`s off the notes 25,ooo  and the 10,ooo  and  even the 50  ---  worth .50 cents ---- we all know that politicians are crooked to some degree ,, some better than others ,,,, but look back to when all of this currency play was thought up,,,  some one had to be thinking  wayyyyy ahead ,  it was shown in the oil contracts , that we will purchase oil at 40 dollars a barrel or something to that fact,  now why would those same spinners of political minds  let dinar go so low and back up ,  and not have a hand in the pie { so to speak }  I have to believe all of the goverments that have dealt with Iraq in some way or other , has dinar stashed , and I can also imaging they will not let it l,o,p, ....  25,000 too 25 .oo   why :shrug:    some one had to buy those bills ,  and they also had to put the spin of re-valuation into p[lay with the c.b.i. and g.o.i   there must be a lot of back door operations still in effect  { all I can do is just guess and hope , they pull out at 1 too 1 ratio per dinar  no l,o,p,  }   lets keep the positive spin on the articles and replys just in case they are watching   lol 

• Upvote 1