Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Reported on CNN in Australia that Iraq Rv’d their currency

ronscarpa

Can D.V. create another "____tank" for people who post this stuff? Anyone want to fill in the blank?

It's called "Dinar Rumors" for a reason. Seriously, if people don't want to read this kind of stuff, it's really quite simple... DON'T READ THE RUMOR FORUM!!!

Sorry... long day, big headache, no patience left. Don't mean to come off as mean or rude, just really get tired of people complaining about the rumors that get posted in the rumors section.

KK 

THANKS

Stop it Sandhop

Yeah Thuggie was down under ... lookin' to trade in his used camel for something with a little more jump to it!!!

3247937.png

http-inlinethumb57.webshots.com-17976-25

I think this one has a little more umph ... than jump.

another follower of Steve demanding their money back......

• Upvote 3

It's called "Dinar Rumors" for a reason. Seriously, if people don't want to read this kind of stuff, it's really quite simple... DON'T READ THE RUMOR FORUM!!!

Sorry... long day, big headache, no patience left. Don't mean to come off as mean or rude, just really get tired of people complaining about the rumors that get posted in the rumors section.

KK 

Sorry, I'm a NEWB and I thought a "rumor" was something that had some chance as being truthful. Dinar rumor section, I assumed, should be a place were someone needed help with interpreting or with additional research. I get upset because i get excited about the "header" of the post then find out there is no fact/links/sources/validity/etc/etc .  Heck, there were two pages of responses debunking every aspect of the original post before I could even respond. As for " DON'T READ THE RUMOR FORUM!!!" You win, I wont!  If I want to read this type of stuff, I'll go to another site. But, Can I suggest changing the name of this section to "Fantasy Land". That will keep people like me out. 

I'm sorry about your long day and big headache. It is not my wish to make it worse. I mix "Sailior Jerry's" rum and "Monster"  when i feel like that. It really works. 

Since I now know what the "Rumor Section" is really all about, Her is a Rumor for you:

The RV has already happened. How do I know? Look at the Pic of DinarThug next to his Camel(posted above) He has gained ALOT of PHAT! He must be secretly partying with Possum and Momma!

GORV

So the Iraqi Law Library; do they update daily like the Library of Congress?  Or are you, DebTar, not quite on the level and just reporting new lies?  I'd like to think you are not because I had an accountant that believed you were truthful. He thought Okie was too. That is a pretty good out though when a person just needs to verify.  I've been in many investments and this one has made me believe a poor choice was made on my part.  Iron condors and vertical spreads are more up my alley.

As a hardcore sinner, a believer, I have such a bad taste in my mouth about 'Christians', from this madness, that I totally understand how people are put off on the faith.  Okie, you make me sick.  I cannot believe people believe your and other's lies, though I also understand the mindset of desperation.  Glad that hurricane on the land, cyclone, did not masochize you.  Sadly, that may be in your prison future.  Ugly, ugly, but it is what it is bro.