Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Reported on CNN in Australia that Iraq Rv’d their currency

ronscarpa

Well that's one way to look at it most certainly.... Another way to look at it is that Ron is a very credible guy, has posted tons of info for all of us over the past.... is a busy guy, and came to the RUMORS section, knowing its the RUMORS section, posting what he had on the fly. The DV family is a team with some pretty exceptional folk with some really great research folk who can drill down on a gnats eye if given the time.  I know Ron himself has provided really great research on what's posted in the law.... Dontlop is another super sleuth, who will go after this stuff as will BJ and a whole host of people I haven't even mentioned..... 

My assumption from Ron's post is that he got something and is counting on the DV team to deny or verify, in backing his six, and then we move on from there. I know it can be very trying when first taking a seat on this roller coaster.. but in time you'll learn who to trust, who is full of air, who antagonizes, who lifts up in support and so on.... and through all of it, will find a place in yourself that does not emotionally react to the information.... That latter part is a skill everyone needs to develop on this ride.... Or you'll be a basket case.... 

I can't tell you how much I've learned chasing someone's rumors.... some pretty interesting rabbit holes are to be found out there...  :D  :peace:

Thanks Rayzur.

I wasn't throwing stones (and didn't neg him either), but it didn't take me but a few minutes to discover that the "story" was untrue. I've read quite a few tidbits from Ron over the years and most were pretty good.

However, people are getting a little spun-out from the trainloads of BS being spewed lately and at least a tiny bit of effort, (pre-post) would have been appreciated, especially since the origin was DebTarHeel, who Ron should know by now, isn't really applauded for accurate intel by most DV folk, or even on (her) opinions of what most of real news means.

As to my surprise at Ron not getting negged pretty badly on this one, I AM surprised there wasn't an avalanche of red, but maybe it was his rep that saved him on this one.

Still nothing from Australia, but I will keep digging and peering down those rabbit holes. I can see the "pellets", but no bunnies so far.

• Upvote 1

RVWITHME.... totally cracking up at the rabbit pellets....  :lmao:  :lmao: And yeah DebTarHeel pretty much says it all..... Wouldn't you just totally love to meet these people one day.... not to smack em upside the head or anything of the kind.... but more to see the human packaging and just how deep is the vampiric energy sucking vortex around them.... 

• Upvote 2

RVWITHME.... totally cracking up at the rabbit pellets....  :lmao:  :lmao: And yeah DebTarHeel pretty much says it all..... Wouldn't you just totally love to meet these people one day.... not to smack em upside the head or anything of the kind.... but more to see the human packaging and just how deep is the vampiric energy sucking vortex around them.... 

NO I WANT TO SMACK THEM....HARD

• Upvote 2

...And this just in.. CNN Bora Bora says that the RV happened a month ago and there's only 6 more hours to cash in old dinar.

Disclaimer:

The views and opinions of this poster are not necessarily actual, factual or truthful. They are also not responsible for any chaos that may occur as a result of their statement. Not affiliated with any news agency or have any ties with the Bora Bora media or any association with any clowns.

6 hrs? Too much.... Make it 60 seconds.

NO WAY

I want to stay as far away from these people as I can

I've heard such before and like the rest it sounds good, in fact too good to be true; as always I'll stick with my motto "Time Will Tell" 

It's not what a man says, but what he does that . . . counts.