Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

a maserati for 66k!!!

SnowGlobe7

As the former president of The Maserati Club, Eastern Chapter, I say make sure that you bring plenty of DINARS

or at least $450 usd for an oil change!!! Go Tridente… Go RV!!!

Just stay away from Jiffy June.

Just stay away from Jiffy lube

As the former president of The Maserati Club, Eastern Chapter, I say make sure that you bring plenty of DINARS

or at least $450 usd for an oil change!!! Go Tridente… Go RV!!!

Then you are already an Honorary Italian Citizen in my book.... Smile.... Ciao amico.

My cousin here in Italy happens to own a Maserati ( don't even know the model)... But he's rich and I'm not.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

not yet my Italian frind...not rich YET!!!!!

Snow.... Thanks, my Friend... I'll take it as a good wish.....

After 9 years ( yep,  that matters in your decision-making....).... I'll stoop as low as publicly declaring  " Just gimme 1 US cent per IQD and I'ma get the fxxk outta here!"  Word.

I know... I can't be selfish as it's not just me we're talking about.. I do realize that....

It was only to show you how nut - crushed I have grown in these long years.....

rather be on my Ducati Multistrada 1100S, thank you very much!

WM13

Was one signature from driving home a 2013 Hypermotard. OMG, the new 4 valve 826 screams. 75mph in 2nd without even close to taching out and smooth all the way through.

Thought twice about it though,and in the interest of keeping a good driving record went out and picked up two bikes instead and still paid less. It's easier to rip the throttle when a crash wont cost you 2k.

Umbertino Thank You, she's a sweet machine. I love Italian Motorcycles, I have her fitted out with side and rear paniers, a Garmin GPS, Termignoni pipes, custom seat, Brembo brakes, Ohlin suspension, SO SWEET!

Can't wait until the RV, hopefully my brother and I are coming to Italy to ride, want to do a whole European tour. :D

Divemaster,

Nothing like the Duc though, the sound is so sweet, smooth ride, everything. Best handling, cornering bike I have ever riden, even with two up.

WM13

Edited by waterman13
  • Upvote 1

Umbertino Thank You, she's a sweet machine. I love Italian Motorcycles, I have her fitted out with side and rear paniers, a Garmin GPS, Termignoni pipes, custom seat, Brembo brakes, Ohlin suspension, SO SWEET!

Can't wait until the RV, hopefully my brother and I are coming to Italy to ride, want to do a whole European tour. :D

Divemaster,

Nothing like the Duc though, the sound is so sweet, smooth ride, everything. Best handling, cornering bike I have ever riden, even with two up.

WM13

*BIG sigh*

true, but I live on rugged mountain trails and moto tracks as much as I do paved mountain roads. The Hyper is still too heavy for any advanced trails.

Even the 80/20 dirt dual sport cant do hard track or level 4 or 5 trails.

So I got one I can climb to the goats or rooster berms with. Besides, it's easier to wash dirt from your butt than to pick asphalt from your arm. Don't hurt as much for sure.

Divemaster,

WM13

Yes, they're good... I'm glad you enjoy your powerful Motorcycle... Just be careful ....

Sure, if you happen to come  touring here I'd be honored to meet you.... Best.

I was in Italy several times and had an Italian girlfriend :eyebrows:  - does that count towards citizenship?  :D

Double Italian Citizenship for you.... Smile.. ...An Italian GF , huh? Awesome ( I hope).

I ain't no expert ( Italian women) .. Other than in my very beginnings I always had non-Italian GF's and wives.... I like the non-pale type.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

That would be great. Can't wait to ride through the Alps. I'm usually very careful, it's the other idiots on the highway I don't trust! Only been down one time on the road, well in the ditch,  and I'm 53. I don't like the speed really, just enjoy the scenery and the "twisties". The more corners the better. I wish I could post a picture, but I can't on this site for some reason.

WM13

Edited by waterman13

That would be great. Can't wait to ride through the Alps. I'm usually very careful, it's the other idiots on the highway I don't trust! Only been down one time on the road, well in the ditch,  and I'm 53. I don't like the speed really, just enjoy the scenery and the "twisties". The more corners the better. I wish I could post a picture, but I can't on this site for some reason.

WM13

That's the way, buddy. Well done.

Ask Bumper about uploading a pic. He'll tell you how to do it. He helped me when they changed the uploading system months ago with the music videos upload ( I wasn't able to as they had changed the way to do it).

I never uploaded a pic so I don't know. Sorry. But he'll help you  .

Edited by umbertino

I was in Italy several times and had an Italian girlfriend :eyebrows:  - does that count towards citizenship?  :D

That counts towards other things amongst citizenship :)

Yes, they're good... I'm glad you enjoy your powerful Motorcycle... Just be careful ....

Sure, if you happen to come  touring here I'd be honored to meet you.... Best.

Double Italian Citizenship for you.... Smile.. ...An Italian GF , huh? Awesome ( I hope).

I ain't no expert ( Italian women) .. Other than in my very beginnings I always had non-Italian GF's and wives.... I like the non-pale type.

Umb,

You mean you like variety lol  the beautiful golden color that will make your heart skps :)

Thanks Umbertino, no problem loading videos from youtube, just when I try to post a picture it doesn't work. I'm no computer genius that's for sure. I will ask Bumper.

WM13

WM,

Let me know what bumper says as I need that help too :)

*BIG sigh*

true, but I live on rugged mountain trails and moto tracks as much as I do paved mountain roads. The Hyper is still too heavy for any advanced trails.

So I got one I can climb to the goats or rooster berms with. Besides, it's easier to wash dirt from your butt than to pick asphalt from your arm. Don't hurt as much for sure.

That's the way, buddy. Well done.

Ask Bumper about uploading a pic. He'll tell you how to do it. He helped me when they changed the uploading system months ago with the music videos upload ( I wasn't able to as they had changed the way to do it).

I never uploaded a pic so I don't know. Sorry. But he'll help you  .

*BIG sigh*

WM13

Keep on riding guy's and I agree with the dirt scenario.

For downloading, posting pics and vids go to my friend FlyHi's page, he gives a good description on how to do it.