Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New CBI announcement 07/08/2013

yota691

Translation.......

16/06/2013 12:00 AM Kuwait: near Baghdad to work with the joint oil fields BAGHDAD - Farah pumice Confirmed to the parliamentary Foreign Relations Committee, Iraq's access to formal approval by the Secretary General of the UN's

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

c'mon those with "arabic" speaking connections we NEED a translation STAT !!!

My family speak Arabic.......I would be too embarrest to ask them......Also are you seriously telling me with all the so called servicemen on here you dont know a single person to translate for you.
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 15

Translation.......

You are invited to Possums and Mommas RV Party at the Sands Convention Event Center in Vegas July 12tb after RV July 11th!!!! Bring one and all. Rented the whole complex for a week. Bring lots of Revalued currency for sinful party with momma and her church girls!!! We have been delivered!!!!! Time to Party!!!!

Translation.......

You are invited to Possums and Mommas RV Party at the Sands Convention Event Center in Vegas July 12tb after RV July 11th!!!! Bring one and all. Rented the whole complex for a week. Bring lots of Revalued currency for sinful party with momma and her church girls!!! We have been delivered!!!!! Time to Party!!!!

• Upvote 4

My family speak Arabic.......I would be too embarrest to ask them......Also are you seriously telling me with all the so called servicemen on here you dont know a single person to translate for you.

I am a Vietname era serviceman with many years of service and many friends who went for a full 30 and NO....I don't know anyone who speaks Arabic....

• Upvote 12

if you cant even ask your own family why would you expect someone else to ask someone they may barely know?

• Upvote 9

To the point of your post - Most English-speaking people have a very difficult time learning languages that differ greatly from the Latin-alphabet. 

To the tone of your post - It is unnecessary, and inflammatory, to take a swipe like that toward anyone.  Please do not do so again.

• Upvote 8

My family speak Arabic.......I would be too embarrest to ask them......

I dont understand.........Why would you be embarrassed to ask them ?   What kind of people are they?

If I needed a translation in my native language who better to ask than my family............. :twocents:   They would jump at the opportunity to help me out....... :twocents:

• Upvote 2

SERIOUSLY!  Your family speaks Arabic... ? I am gonna go out on a limb here... wouldn't you speak the same language as your family??? hmmm...  just sayin'

Edited by luvalife

I looked for places to find a translated version of the post or comments about the post, but did not find anything.  It looks like we are stuck for a while without knowing what it says.  :shrug:  Maybe by tomorrow we will be able to read it.