Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HOW CAN 80 BILLION COVER 30 TRILLION AT 1TO1?

I should add the the IMF is in the business of negotiating 'debt forgiveness'. The Central Banks have been robbing us blind (world population) by creating and loaning fake money at interest for literally hundreds of years (Fed in the US for nearly 100 yrs.). I think those thieves can afford an astronomical amount of debt forgiveness considering the mega-trillions they have made foreclosing on properties and businesses over the years (items of real value). It's time to 'CLAW BACK' boys and girls! Time to fight 'The Monster'.

• Upvote 6

Has anyone thought how much a trillion is..... A trillion is a million million, so it would take one million days at $1 million a day to spend a trillion. One million days is about 2737.85 years

A trillion is 1000 Billion - not a million million. Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Edited by gymrat76541
  • Upvote 1

I should add the the IMF is in the business of negotiating 'debt forgiveness'. The Central Banks have been robbing us blind (world population) by creating and loaning fake money at interest for literally hundreds of years (Fed in the US for nearly 100 yrs.). I think those thieves can afford an astronomical amount of debt forgiveness considering the mega-trillions they have made foreclosing on properties and businesses over the years (items of real value). It's time to 'CLAW BACK' boys and girls! Time to fight 'The Monster'.

:twothumbs: To Someone Who Gets It!

Yes! It IS Time To "Claw Back" And Fight The Monster... Long Overdue :angry:

Let's not forget all the "Banksters Wars" we have fought for their greedy power grabs... No More Of That Bullspit For Our Kids To Endure Anymore,

• Upvote 1

all money is a scam .. every last penny .now what .. the lopsters wil tell ya .. but eventually they have no answers either .. ask them whats covering the 54 trillion  in the worlds total fiat currency .. another fiat currency on mars ?

Lol!  So that's why the Rover is up there.

who says 80 bilion will cover 30 trillion ?

i got one for you .. how does 146 billion cover 10 trillion in the united states ..

oh its a reserve currency ..lol

so the us can spread its currency all over the world and not cover it ..lol

what backs it

nancy pelosi backs it

whats covering the euro ...?.. whats covering the russian rupil

and whats covering the mexican peso .. shall i go on ?

all money is a scam .. every last penny .now what .. the lopsters wil tell ya .. but eventually they have no answers either .. ask them whats covering the 54 trillion  in the worlds total fiat currency .. another fiat currency on mars ?

ill cover your fiat if you cover mine

its not some ligitimate  world governing body .. their all crooks .. maybe we will force them to hand over some of the pile this time by holding our currency

thats the gamble here .. not some ligitimate  answer .. there is none .. zero .. you can trap those lopsters in a corner anytime your ready .. they run out of answers and they get very upset when you do it to them .. they like to ask questions .. but they cant answer questions ,, they make snide remarks  because its all they have .. they dont know anything more than you or i .. its a rock traveling in outer space  full of  hot molton rock .. at around 72,000 miles an hour around the sun .. and around 24,000 miles an hour it spins on its axis .. no one cares  they educate us to play their game serving them .. its time we serve them one back ,, call them out .. but they wont care it all comes back to them anyway ..every last penny

you will never be able to teach that in school .. and if you talk like that they will say your nuts .. but think about it .. nothing backs any currency anywhere .. its just  laws set up by governing bodies  to keep us from killing each other

The idea that the US dollar is not backed by anything is wrong.  It's not backed by a tangible asset like gold but it is backed by financial instruments and debt.  The dinar is not.  It's a pegged currency of an unstable country with an oil based economy and it is backed by Iraq's foreign currency reserves.  Comparing the dinar to the US dollar is like comparing a donkey to a Maserati.     

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

they have to reduce their money supply before we see anything substantial.

They are removing money through the auctions which reduces the money supply I guess. For every 200 million dollar auction, they are pulling in about 172,000 dinar...

In other words, it's dinar they've already bought back.

Just for a perspective on how much a trillion dollars is. If I was to travel around in my car and throw a dollar out the window every second, it would take 31,000 years 269 days 1hour 40 min. 40 sec. to throw it all out. FASCINATING ISN'T IT.

Just for a perspective on how much a trillion dollars is. If I was to travel around in my car and throw a dollar out the window every second, it would take 31,000 years 269 days 1hour 40 min. 40 sec. to throw it all out. FASCINATING ISN'T IT.

I don't know if it's fascinating but to each his own.

:twothumbs: To Someone Who Gets It!

Yes! It IS Time To "Claw Back" And Fight The Monster... Long Overdue :angry:

Let's not forget all the "Banksters Wars" we have fought for their greedy power grabs... No More Of That Bullspit For Our Kids To Endure Anymore,

Exactly, Google "what countries do not have a central bank" and I think you'll find the answer quite interesting.

• Upvote 1

Exactly, Google "what countries do not have a central bank" and I think you'll find the answer quite interesting.

Dang! Out Of +'s Missy. :rolleyes: Sure Wish The US People Would Take A Moment To Do That Between Their Busy Lives.

Our Lives As We Know Them... Are About To Go Through A Real Change... I Have A Feeling It Won't Be An RV Either.

The Change... ???      BANKSTERS ARE LOOSING. :rolleyes: Their House Of Cards Is Tumbling Down.

"All The Kings Men... All The Kings Horses... Couldn't Put Humpty Dumpty Back Together Again".

It's A Good Thing... But There Will Be A Little More Pain Involved For Us Little People...

The Best Part Will Be Seeing The PTB End Themselves By Their Own Greed.

(And I'm Sure Not Talking About Our Little Gurus) hahaha

• Upvote 2

From what the citizens are showing (tore up currency, getting charged to get larger currency, using US dollars) Iraq doesn't have 30 trillion.  They can say that in the CBI all they want, but they lie about everything.  How does your rate not change after you put 8 times more money in the reserves to back your cash?  How does your economy grow but your money doesn't get stronger?  How does your confidence grow in your money but it doesn't get stronger.  I don't think they have 30 trillion, maybe half if that.  They have hardly any debt, they use US dollars.  They have some to buy US dollars from auctions of course and to keep the wheels turning so to say ...but they don't have 30 trillion.  They are bluffing and I'm calling it. :cigar:

Dontlop, IMO this is what gives us hope on a near term RV. With what Iraq claims to be their current money supply in a logical world we would be in for a longer ride. In this corrupt illogical world, anything is possible.   

yep  what you said is exactly  how i look at this dinar thing

Okay.. This Is Our BEST Hope?

Great!

Okay :rolleyes: I just went outside and pondered this.

A little birdie told me... Who Will Take From The Rich... And Give To The Poor? ROBINHOOD!! :o

SUDDENLY!

Turki IS Robinhood!! Hahaha

(ACTUALLY THEY HATE US) It's NOT Going To Happen. IMHO

WOW!  A banker says bankers are liars!   Never trust a banker to tell the truth!  I would like my banker to tell me I have a million dollars, but he wont .. One honest banker. Think he should be drummed out of the business..

ROCK Do You have A Million Dollars? Hahaha

I Rest Our Case. :)

They can reduced the money supply pretty quick with the Currency Auctions, which adds value to the remaining in circulation.

If they can draw in enough Dinar at todays rate "which they are by selling the Dollar for Dinars in the Auctions" take the reduction amount and add to the remaining in circulation they can offset or completly eliviate any costs. With the new added value remaining notes they can further reduced the money supply by calling in the large notes and introducing the new Lower denominations "which will be needed if a 1 to 1 you can't have people walking around with 25,000,00 notes" Talks have been that, they are going to have their currency broken down similar to the U.S. Denominations

• Upvote 1