Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HOW CAN 80 BILLION COVER 30 TRILLION AT 1TO1?

Can somebody help me out here? I don't mean to be a buzz kill, but the math just doesn't work. 30 trillion dinar out there, 80 billion in reserves. last time I checked there was 1000 billion to 1 trillion.  IMO we'll be really lucky to get a penny.

who says 80 bilion will cover 30 trillion ?

i got one for you .. how does 146 billion cover 10 trillion in the united states ..

oh its a reserve currency ..lol

so the us can spread its currency all over the world and not cover it ..lol

what backs it

nancy pelosi backs it

whats covering the euro ...?.. whats covering the russian rupil

and whats covering the mexican peso .. shall i go on ?

all money is a scam .. every last penny .now what .. the lopsters wil tell ya .. but eventually they have no answers either .. ask them whats covering the 54 trillion  in the worlds total fiat currency .. another fiat currency on mars ?

ill cover your fiat if you cover mine

its not some ligitimate  world governing body .. their all crooks .. maybe we will force them to hand over some of the pile this time by holding our currency

thats the gamble here .. not some ligitimate  answer .. there is none .. zero .. you can trap those lopsters in a corner anytime your ready .. they run out of answers and they get very upset when you do it to them .. they like to ask questions .. but they cant answer questions ,, they make snide remarks  because its all they have .. they dont know anything more than you or i .. its a rock traveling in outer space  full of  hot molton rock .. at around 72,000 miles an hour around the sun .. and around 24,000 miles an hour it spins on its axis .. no one cares  they educate us to play their game serving them .. its time we serve them one back ,, call them out .. but they wont care it all comes back to them anyway ..every last penny

you will never be able to teach that in school .. and if you talk like that they will say your nuts .. but think about it .. nothing backs any currency anywhere .. its just  laws set up by governing bodies  to keep us from killing each other

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 17
  • Downvote 1

Great response dontlop.  I've always pondered the statement - "backed by the full faith and trust of the US Government."  What a bunch of horse sh*t.

Ponoboy - doesn't have to cover it.  Besides most of it will become digitial anyway.

• Upvote 6

No currency if nowadays fully backed with anything (other than the countrys tax payers). All are fiat currencies.

So no need to fully back the currency with anything. However, with all the assets that Iraq has, it can RV and still have the currency backed in larger

portion with real assets than most countries.

• Upvote 1

Can somebody help me out here? I don't mean to be a buzz kill, but the math just doesn't work. 30 trillion dinar out there, 80 billion in reserves. last time I checked there was 1000 billion to 1 trillion.  IMO we'll be really lucky to get a penny.

30 Trillion in Dinars is (=) to about 27-28 Billion in US Dollars. So divide 27 or 28 Billion into 80 Billion Dollars... Iraq can actually RV 2.5 times, OR they can RV well above $3.00.  Hope this helps you and others understand it more clearly!  KEEP IN MIND TOO, THAT THE 30 TONS OF GOLD IS NOT IN THIS EQUATION... SO IN REALITY IRAQ HAS MORE RESERVES TO COVER ANY RV AMOUNT THEY CHOOSE.

• Upvote 4

Has anyone thought how much a trillion is..... A trillion is a million million, so it would take one million days at $1 million a day to spend a trillion. One million days is about 2737.85 years

"how can 80 billion cover 30 trillion?" it all depends on how you spread them out-peace

Right,, But do you think the CBI is likely to want to pay out from the reserves??

I don't think so , If anything they will set a rate that increases the value but not so much as to cause a run on the reserves!

run on the banks is a joke too ..

why will there be a run on the banks ..they will have more value  for their dinar to spend and buy things ..oh boy lets dump it then .. we cant have that ,, lets pay a spread  to the street venders and lose some value ..

ok back to earth .. we do have a system thet everyone seems to have agreed to ..this system has been evolving since they use to use  fearhers for currency ..

so lets hope for new evolutions to fix the global monetary system that equals things out for everyone including iraq .. everyone participates  in the same game of life .. and no one is better than anyone else and all that crap ..lets just all agree to rid the world of the liars and thieves and dictators and rulers .. lets agree to  establish a world governing board of  policy makers that look out for the good of all mankind . and not have a bunch of greedy bass  turds using the rule of law to control  humans  to serve them .. lets have them serve us for a change

• Upvote 1

who says 80 bilion will cover 30 trillion ?

i got one for you .. how does 146 billion cover 10 trillion in the united states ..

oh its a reserve currency ..lol

so the us can spread its currency all over the world and not cover it ..lol

what backs it

nancy pelosi backs it

whats covering the euro ...?.. whats covering the russian rupil

and whats covering the mexican peso .. shall i go on ?

all money is a scam .. every last penny .now what .. the lopsters wil tell ya .. but eventually they have no answers either .. ask them whats covering the 54 trillion  in the worlds total fiat currency .. another fiat currency on mars ?

ill cover your fiat if you cover mine

its not some ligitimate  world governing body .. their all crooks .. maybe we will force them to hand over some of the pile this time by holding our currency

thats the gamble here .. not some ligitimate  answer .. there is none .. zero .. you can trap those lopsters in a corner anytime your ready .. they run out of answers and they get very upset when you do it to them .. they like to ask questions .. but they cant answer questions ,, they make snide remarks  because its all they have .. they dont know anything more than you or i .. its a rock traveling in outer space  full of  hot molton rock .. at around 72,000 miles an hour around the sun .. and around 24,000 miles an hour it spins on its axis .. no one cares  they educate us to play their game serving them .. its time we serve them one back ,, call them out .. but they wont care it all comes back to them anyway ..every last penny

you will never be able to teach that in school .. and if you talk like that they will say your nuts .. but think about it .. nothing backs any currency anywhere .. its just  laws set up by governing bodies  to keep us from killing each other

Dontlop, IMO this is what gives us hope on a near term RV. With what Iraq claims to be their current money supply in a logical world we would be in for a longer ride. In this corrupt illogical world, anything is possible.   

Dontlop, IMO this is what gives us hope on a near term RV. With what Iraq claims to be their current money supply in a logical world we would be in for a longer ride. In this corrupt illogical world, anything is possible.   

yep  what you said is exactly  how i look at this dinar thing

We owe 17 trillion,how the Sam Hill are we ever going to pay that back?? Raise taxes ??

What is the difference if its 15 trillion,17 trillion,20 trillion or 30 trillion, HOW will it ever be paid back ??

Like some of our politicians say it does not matter.. Maybe IF the Dinar rv's our debt wont grow as fast

as it has..  go rv...

• Upvote 1

We owe 17 trillion,how the Sam Hill are we ever going to pay that back?? Raise taxes ??

What is the difference if its 15 trillion,17 trillion,20 trillion or 30 trillion, HOW will it ever be paid back ??

Like some of our politicians say it does not matter.. Maybe IF the Dinar rv's our debt wont grow as fast

as it has..  go rv...

answer-never

• Upvote 1

Like all Pyramid schemes, at some point the Fiat Money scam implodes. The US by any sane accounting method is bankrupt as are the majority of the Euros. The IMF is in the business of 'bailing out' member and compliant Nations which holds the key to the world wide currency reset. Where's the bailout money coming from? A question that is VERY complicated and nearly impossible to explain beyond the various Prosperity Packages, Global Settlements etc. that were held hostage by the Central Banks (allegedly now returned to the IMF). So all you Bean Counters out there may as well put your calculators and ledger books away and get ready for the impending monetary Paradigm shift. The next phase is money with value based on the intrinsic worth of the issuer Nation's resources (metals, agriculture, oil, gas, productivity etc.) per a valuation formula set by the IMF. This valuation method is very fluid with many variables to account for. Go RV.

• Upvote 3