Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

PETITION URGING CONGRESS TO IMPEACH PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA

Shabib - I figure your were guided somehow to be "blue" and I suppose it is your "right" to think the way you do. I have family members that are "blue" too. I have one brother that is so blue I can't be in the room more than 5 minutes with him or I will knock him out.

Just asking - If O is an illegal alien that got there by fraud, and other means of deceit how would you feel about that man?

Peace

Come on RV

• Upvote 1

Shabib - I figure your were guided somehow to be "blue" and I suppose it is your "right" to think the way you do. I have family members that are "blue" too. I have one brother that is so blue I can't be in the room more than 5 minutes with him or I will knock him out.

Just asking - If O is an illegal alien that got there by fraud, and other means of deceit how would you feel about that man?

Peace

Come on RV

If true.....then impeachment and prison would be in order.  I'm not "blue" by the way.....never claimed a party affiliation.   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV

twistalicious, If your opinion had any validity, then your opinion would matter, but it doesn't.   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Indignation doesn't appeal to me......and serves no purpose.  But please.....continue.   :eyebrows: 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 3

Funny how some beat me down for my opinions......apparently I am not afforded the same American rights as all of you.  And then some of you attack me personally.....and my military service.  Very nice indeed.   :D  Hypocritical much? 

GO RV, then BV

Shabs, I can't speak for everyone. But, if you served honorably in this country's armed forces and swore to uphold the Constitution. Then you of all people should be more ashamed of this POS President that has done everything he can to skirt around the Constitution. He has done all he can to circumvent congress, squash freedom OF religion in the military, use the government agencies to his evil advantage, etc., etc., etc. Yet, you see nothing wrong with this guy and defend this POS every chance you get. So, yes, I have to question your loyalties and Patriotism. If you're offended by being questioned, then you should question yourself...Am I on the wrong side of things? Cause it sure as hell looks like it. And I'll never be afraid of questioning those that appear to be against America. E en Commies can wave an American flag, but that doesn't make them real Americans.
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Pass thanks......maybe next time.   :peace: 

GO RV, then

Stop Denying that Obama is a MUSLIM COMMUNIST FRAUD!!!

Thank you......much appreciated.  I respect your constitutional right to open your mouth......that's one of the reasons I served.  Enjoy.   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV

You served your 3 years and got out...what a shame!!!!

Edited by Kaduku

Shabs, I can't speak for everyone. But, if you served honorably in this country's armed forces and swore to uphold the Constitution. Then you of all people should be more ashamed of this POS President that has done everything he can to skirt around the Constitution. He has done all he can to circumvent congress, squash freedom OF religion in the military, use the government agencies to his evil advantage, etc., etc., etc. Yet, you see nothing wrong with this guy and defend this POS every chance you get. So, yes, I have to question your loyalties and Patriotism. If you're offended by being questioned, then you should question yourself...Am I on the wrong side of things? Cause it sure as hell looks like it. And I'll never be afraid of questioning those that appear to be against America. E en Commies can wave an American flag, but that doesn't make them real Americans.

Only offended by unnecessary personal attacks.......questions are perfectly acceptable.   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV

You served your 3 years and got out...what a shame!!!!

2 terms actually......and getting out was a mistake.  

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 4

Funny how some beat me down for my opinions......apparently I am not afforded the same American rights as all of you.  And then some of you attack me personally.....and my military service.  Very nice indeed.   :D  Hypocritical much? 

GO RV, then BV

the victim card  :bravo:

Only offended by unnecessary personal attacks.......

the victim card   :bravo:

• Upvote 2

OK - so there is a petition to Congress to impeach the POTUS. I read the petition - and it does make some good points.  Do I believe it will happen? 

No.

Why? Because I don't think the House Judiciary Commitee would push the issue forward to the full House. In 1970, then Representative Gerald R. Ford defined impeachable offenses as "whatever a majority of the House of Representatives considers it to be at a given moment in history."  I don't think they could get a majority vote to start the investigative process.

Even if he was impeached - which has only happened to 3 presidents - I don't think the Senate could come up with a 2/3 majority to remove him from office. They never have before.  (I guess there is always a first for everything - but can't see it in this case.)

• Upvote 2

GO RV, then BV

Thank You for your service shabibilicious ill stand behind you anyday!

at least you served our country unlike some others who didnt but want everything there way.

Thank You! I would like to be your friend.+1

• Upvote 3

Also - just for my own edification - I have gone back through Shabb's posts. Not only in this topic, but a number of others.  Not once have I seen him make a statement in direct support of the POTUS.  Neither have I seen him attack the POTUS.

It appears to me - being as objective as I can - that the only thing he has ever responded to directly are attacks against his personal opinions - which appear to be pretty moderate to me. 

I think simply because he has not "jumped on the bandwagon" you assumed he is a supporter.   Remember that whole "assume" thing....

Which leads me to believe I could well be the next target...just saying.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Thank You for your service shabibilicious ill stand behind you anyday!

at least you served our country unlike some others who didnt but want everything there way.

Thank You! I would like to be your friend.+1

Serving in the military doesn't give you a pass to back the most worthless, useless anti-American president in American history. If anything, they should be held to a higher standard. Supposedly, most of those that actually go into the military have a greater understanding of the greatness of America and what they are there for. Anyone that backs Obama must have been in for ONLY the benefits the armed services provide or had no where else to go, before they went in. That means they weren't there for the country. Just their own selfish reasons. There is a difference. We can debate it, if you like. There are those in the military for the benefits, not because they have a patriotic calling to defend this great country. Remember the bitching some did that they got deployed to Iraq, but only enlisted to get the benefits of a free education. In my mind those that back the worst, most un-Constitutional, hypocritical community organizer in American history, went in for selfish reasons, not patriotic ones. Again, there is a difference. Back an un-constitutional piece of crap and I know which you are. You can't hide that.
  • Upvote 1

Also - just for my own edification - I have gone back through Shabb's posts. Not only in this topic, but a number of others.  Not once have I seen him make a statement in direct support of the POTUS.  Neither have I seen him attack the POTUS.

It appears to me - being as objective as I can - that the only thing he has ever responded to directly are attacks against his personal opinions - which appear to be pretty moderate to me. 

I think simply because he has not "jumped on the bandwagon" you assumed he is a supporter.   Remember that whole "assume" thing....

Thanks for the vote of confidence tank.  I have stated in the past that I did vote for Obama and I do support him.  I certainly don't agree with every move he makes.....but he is my president.  I have also stated in the past that I have never voted for a Democratic presidential candidate until Obama.  I supported W because I voted for him as well.  I wasn't completely satisfied with his performance either.....but he was also my president and I saw it through to the end of his term, just as I will do with Obama (Blind faith, I think is what sport called it).  Of course, I don't agree with sport's summation, but he is entitled to his opinions.  If or when, evidence surfaces from what I consider SOLID SOURCES that Pres Obama is not what he says he is.....my mind could change.  Until that point, I will stand firm.....for it is my right.  I appreciate you chiming in with your always rational thoughts.  Thanks.   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 3

Serving in the military doesn't give you a pass to back the most worthless, useless anti-American president in American history. If anything, they should be held to a higher standard. Supposedly, most of those that actually go into the military have a greater understanding of the greatness of America and what they are there for. Anyone that backs Obama must have been in for ONLY the benefits the armed services provide or had no where else to go, before they went in. That means they weren't there for the country. Just their own selfish reasons. There is a difference. We can debate it, if you like. There are those in the military for the benefits, not because they have a patriotic calling to defend this great country. Remember the bitching some did that they got deployed to Iraq, but only enlisted to get the benefits of a free education. In my mind those that back the worst, most un-Constitutional, hypocritical community organizer in American history, went in for selfish reasons, not patriotic ones. Again, there is a difference. Back an un-constitutional piece of crap and I know which you are. You can't hide that.

I don't fault anybody for not serving their country in a military capacity....people have their reasons, be it health, attitude, other job opportunities or the unmentionables.  There truly are many who join for no other reason than the benefits.....I wasn't one of them.  I love my country and will defend it to the end.  What I won't do is afford somebody that never donned a lid and slung a weapon, the opportunity to bash my fellow brothers in arms, without being called out for it.  You're out of line and should not speak of something, which you have no idea what it entails.  Being in the military is nothing like the American experience you desire and demand.  There are no rights to speak your mind, do as you please,....those get checked at the door.  It is completely the opposite of everything you stand for.  Military personnel sacrifice their personal devices..... so people like you can continue to spout your garbage.  You and I have been down this road before and it got contentious then as well.  Stand a post or keep you military opinions to yourself.  There you go.....that's about as big a personal attack as you are ever going to see out of me.   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 4

By Todd Starnes

There is a clear and present danger to religious liberty within the military, says a coalition of groups who believe the Obama Administration is pushing a secular, anti-religious culture on the nation’s armed forces.

“Christians who choose to live out their faith find themselves incompatible with the secular view of this administration,” said Tony Perkins, president of the Family Research Council. “We’re establishing a beach head for religious liberty and the evidence points to a very deliberate attack.”

Representatives of 14 groups concerned about religious liberty joined Reps. John Fleming R-La., Jim Bridenstine R-Okla., and Louie Gohmert R-Tex. on Capitol Hill to urge support for Fleming’s military religious freedom amendment to the National Defense Authorization

Read more: http://nation.foxnews.com/2013/07/09/starnes-obama-admin-imposing-secular-anti-religious-culture-military#ixzz2Ya0LTk4S

the victim card  :bravo:

the victim card   :bravo:

How about are Christian military that is being under attack by obummer.

By Todd Starnes

There is a clear and present danger to religious liberty within the military, says a coalition of groups who believe the Obama Administration is pushing a secular, anti-religious culture on the nation’s armed forces.

“Christians who choose to live out their faith find themselves incompatible with the secular view of this administration,” said Tony Perkins, president of the Family Research Council. “We’re establishing a beach head for religious liberty and the evidence points to a very deliberate attack.”

Representatives of 14 groups concerned about religious liberty joined Reps. John Fleming R-La., Jim Bridenstine R-Okla., and Louie Gohmert R-Tex. on Capitol Hill to urge support for Fleming’s military religious freedom amendment to the National Defense Authorization

Read more: http://nation.foxnews.com/2013/07/09/starnes-obama-admin-imposing-secular-anti-religious-culture-military#ixzz2Ya0LTk4S

wow Shabs it hurts to read that you sure are high on O kool aid.

Thanks for the vote of confidence tank.  I have stated in the past that I did vote for Obama and I do support him.  I certainly don't agree with every move he makes.....but he is my president.  I have also stated in the past that I have never voted for a Democratic presidential candidate until Obama.  I supported W because I voted for him as well.  I wasn't completely satisfied with his performance either.....but he was also my president and I saw it through to the end of his term, just as I will do with Obama (Blind faith, I think is what sport called it).  Of course, I don't agree with sport's summation, but he is entitled to his opinions.  If or when, evidence surfaces from what I consider SOLID SOURCES that Pres Obama is not what he says he is.....my mind could change.  Until that point, I will stand firm.....for it is my right.  I appreciate you chiming in with your always rational thoughts.  Thanks.   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV

• Downvote 1

The Petition is urging Congress To INVESTIGATE possible Impeachable Offenses. 

There needs to be accountability  

The I don’t know  I didn’t know  so what if its my watch mantra 

has been played too many times

Freedom will be much harder to regain than it is to maintain 

wow Shabs it hurts to read that you sure are high on O kool aid.

Not sure if he is "high on O kool aid."  He did state he didn't agree with every move he makes. What he did state was that it is his right to see this through to the end of his term. 

Now, call me jaded, but I just think that's taking responsibility for one's actions. *lol*

Kind of like something he probably learned in the military...

One military guy to another Shabbs - I may agree to disagree with you on some things - but I will certainly stand with you about anyone who has never done service making judgments on those who have taken a part of their life to put on a military uniform.  It's not something one can explain. It has to be experienced.  

I may not stand shoulder to shoulder with you on everything - but for this, I got your 6.

• Upvote 3

And how about Bengazi, 

http://oversight.house.gov/hearing/benghazi-exposing-failure-and-recognizing-courage/

Obama, Hillery, Rice, ect, ect. These people dont deserve to work for us. Makes me cry just thinking about us, putting people out there on the front lines like they were put in front of a firing squad without a gun to defend themselves with because they were not allowed. We did not send help, because it would have been too late, and that was along time ago, right Hillery. And you stand for the American People. NOT

To: All members of the U.S. Congress:

Whereas, President Barack Obama not only failed to aid U.S. personnel under lethal and prolonged terrorist attack in Benghazi, Libya, on Sept. 11, 2012, resulting in the deaths of a U.S. ambassador and three other Americans, but also led an outrageously deceitful cover-up for weeks afterward, rivaling the Watergate-era cover-up that ended the presidency of Richard Nixon;

Whereas, the IRS under Obama – in accord with direct instructions from congressional Democrats – has engaged in the most egregious and widespread attack on conservative groups in modern history, with the knowledge of top agency officials;

Whereas, the Obama Justice Department, on top of its many first-term scandals, has spied on and harassed journalists at Fox News and the Associated Press, prompting widespread, bipartisan condemnation of the DOJ for “criminalizing journalism”;

Whereas, top constitutional attorneys from across the political spectrum now agree that Obama has committed certain specific offenses that unquestionably rise to the level of impeachable “high crimes and misdemeanors”;

Whereas, one of these offenses – that of illegally conducting war against Libya – has been deemed by a bipartisan panel of constitutional experts to be “clearly an impeachable offense” and “gross usurpation of the war power”;

Whereas, Obama’s policy of targeted assassinations of U.S. citizens without any constitutionally required due process – including the drone assassination of an American-born 16-year-old as he was eating dinner – is unanimously deemed by experts, both liberal and conservative, as “an impeachable offense”;

Whereas, Obama’s Justice Department has presided over the disastrous “Fast and Furious” operation in which approximately 2,000 firearms were directed from U.S. gun shops across the U.S.-Mexico border and into the hands of members of Mexican drug cartels, resulting in the deaths of as many as 100 people, including U.S. Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry – a scandal that constitutional experts agree constitutes, at a minimum, clear grounds for impeaching Attorney General Eric Holder;

Whereas, Obama has – in clear-cut violation of his oath to “take care that the laws be faithfully executed” imposed by Article II of the Constitution – refused to defend the Defense of Marriage Act, which was passed into law in 1996 under President Bill Clinton;

Whereas, Obama usurped the authority of Congress by issuing an executive order in June 2012 declaring that illegal immigrants who were brought to the U.S. before they turned 16 and who are younger than 30 would not be deported – essentially duplicating the DREAM Act which failed to pass in Congress;

Whereas, Obama made several recess appointments in January 2012 while the Senate was still officially in session, actions the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit recently ruled violated the Constitution because they weren’t made when the Senate was in recess;

Whereas, numerous other constitutional outrages characterize Obama's presidency – from his administration’s abuses of citizens’ civil rights under cover of the PATRIOT Act; to the Obama Justice Department’s refusal to prosecute the worst case of voter intimidation in modern times, perpetrated by club-wielding New Black Panthers; to Obama’s appointment of more than 30 unelected “czars” to positions in federal agencies when the Constitution requires such appointments be vetted by Congress; and other instances of clear contempt for Congress, the Constitution and the American people:

SIGN THE PETITION

no one is attacking your military service, and if true, I sincerely thank you for that. But when you proclaim your service in a way to give you some sort of credibility for your misguided views, that's where you run into problems. Appearantly it is your blind faith in the imposter you voted for, and your pride that keeps you there. Face it, you fell for the delusion, you voted for obama, so what, now get over yourself and wake up!!!! Stop defending the fraud!!!  Help us defend the Constitution, and get our Country back before it is too late!!!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I don't fault anybody for not serving their country in a military capacity....people have their reasons, be it health, attitude, other job opportunities or the unmentionables.  There truly are many who join for no other reason than the benefits.....I wasn't one of them.  I love my country and will defend it to the end.  What I won't do is afford somebody that never donned a lid and slung a weapon, the opportunity to bash my fellow brothers in arms, without being called out for it.  You're out of line and should not speak of something, which you have no idea what it entails.  Being in the military is nothing like the American experience you desire and demand.  There are no rights to speak your mind, do as you please,....those get checked at the door.  It is completely the opposite of everything you stand for.  Military personnel sacrifice their personal devices..... so people like you can continue to spout your garbage.  You and I have been down this road before and it got contentious then as well.  Stand a post or keep you military opinions to yourself.  There you go.....that's about as big a personal attack as you are ever going to see out of me.   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV

There is where you are mistaken, again. If you think defending this country only has to do with those that donned a military uniform, you are sadly mistaken. I'll bet I've been in more battles for America than you've ever seen or would know about. It's a never ending siege to fight the forces from within that wish to do America harm. But you did your tour and feel you've done your part. Not to take anything away from that. Try standing against the forces of evil inside America, that wish to bring America down, everyday, without end. Not just 3 or 4 years and say I DID MY PART. My point is...just because someone hasn't donned a military uniform, doesn't make them less patriotic of an American. There are those of us that fight the good fight for America on a daily basis and don't except an "ETS". The battle never ends for some of us. But, I do love you as an American and thank you for standing a post.

Not sure if he is "high on O kool aid."  He did state he didn't agree with every move he makes. What he did state was that it is his right to see this through to the end of his term. 

Now, call me jaded, but I just think that's taking responsibility for one's actions. *lol*

Kind of like something he probably learned in the military...

One military guy to another Shabbs - I may agree to disagree with you on some things - but I will certainly stand with you about anyone who has never done service making judgments on those who have taken a part of their life to put on a military uniform.  It's not something one can explain. It has to be experienced.  

I may not stand shoulder to shoulder with you on everything - but for this, I got your 6.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1