Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

PETITION URGING CONGRESS TO IMPEACH PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA

Got my vote too sportfisher.

I hope everyone has gone to www.orlytaitzesq.com and signed that petition too as she has over 54 thousand Americans that have signed.

She is getting close. This ought to be fun.

Peace.

Come on RV

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the link, you posted it before and I signed it. It would be to good to be true. People are probably scared to sign it, thinking you would get audited, or searched for guns or arrested. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Yea, it's only for TRUE RED BLOODED AMERICANS to sign, anyway. Go back to sleep. We real Americans will do whatever it takes to save America. I hope your green card is about to expire.

Actually my green card did expire upon ETS........then the Army issued me a red one.   :salute:  

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

Thank you......much appreciated.  I respect your constitutional right to open your mouth......that's one of the reasons I served.  Enjoy.   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV

sure you did  :lol:

whatever the case, now you serve the fraud, the imposter, the foreign agent, the enemy.  :cowboy1:

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

Funny how some beat me down for my opinions......apparently I am not afforded the same American rights as all of you.  And then some of you attack me personally.....and my military service.  Very nice indeed.   :D  Hypocritical much? 

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

Funny how some beat me down for my opinions......apparently I am not afforded the same American rights as all of you.  And then some of you attack me personally.....and my military service.  Very nice indeed.   :D  Hypocritical much? 

GO RV, then BV

this thread isn't about you, that's why you have a problem. You always stray to start argument, suck it up baby, don't cry.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4