Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Please proceed to your nearest dinar dealer...

WTX_Danny

...do not pass GO, but please spend at least $200.00 on dinar reserves...and use PROMO CODE...

- From "72 hour STEVE"

Greetings everyone,

First of all I want to thank Todd for jumping in and fixing a small security issues we had this weekend. I did a post and found that my account was compromised and was able to block the IP and fix the permissions in the directory that caused it. 

I talked to every I could that was available and they all told me the exact same thing. And that is there is nothing left to do regarding preparing for the changing in their currency value.

Ray talked to his contacts also and they are confirming what I just mentioned about. They (the Iraqi citizens) are thinking that this will happen at any moment. No one is really sure as to why are they are dragging this out. The parliament is putting pressure in the CBI to move forward, and now with two very powerful articles about the immediate urgency to increase their value of their current is simply huge. Best news articles this year.

As you can see, the holiday has nothing to do with anything. Many have confirmed this.

So we just need to let it come to us as it will. So the question now is, are you all ready? I think most are, but for those that are waiting a bit longer, you might want to re-think that.

My focus has been on financial institutions for exchanging the Iraq currency for the US currency. Great progress and looks like we will get to share very soon.

I hope you had a restful 4th and a safe one at that.

I am extremely encouraged with the news today. You can almost just feel that it is right there.

Blessings,

Steve

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

Thank you Danny!!! 

Someone negged you, but I evened it up for you.  This post was perfectly okay!  Most, if not all, are feeling pretty good about things right now, and I thought, that this was a good read!  No promises of rate or date, and like most of us here, we do feel that something could happen at any time. 

Adam, must be feeling that way also, as the VIP is closed.  Great articles over the last few days, so everything does look good!

Let get this done with!

Go RV or RI Soon!!!

• Upvote 2

The Iraqi goverment has confirmed every thing we need to know...In those  2  articles >>lets just keep eye on CBI..no need for Gurus who i bet will mess this up and get it wrong..Confirm to all your contacts to refer to the CBI website until futher notice...maybe that will improve your track record

• Upvote 2

Anything on D inar R ecaps = False information posted to generate site views and click ad revenue.

So, you can put this info in the trash.

:twocents:

I always cross check any info by looking to see if it appears on R ecaps and if it is posted there I disregard the information and know it is BS.

Some of you people on this forum are total assholes who have nothing but a negative outlook.

Wtf R U Talking About ? :blink: This SteveI Post Came Off Of Recraps ! :o

:D:D:D

• Upvote 1