Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Would you Vote for Sarah?

Qman

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no!!!! In my opinion she is self serving. Before the elections no one ever heard of sarah palin. Then after she got a taste of being in the spotlight and then mc cain losing , i beleive she took it personally and decided she was going to set the wheels in motion to become the nominiee for the next presidential election. Kind of like i'll show them attitude.

Simply put- sarah palin is in this for the fame and glory.

If I had the choice between her and Obama it would have to be Palin. I wouldn't be as scared for our country if she were President now.

In a heartbeat brother, but hey I can see russia from my house too! lol

of all the choices we have had in the last 10 years and what she actually did in alaska, havinging lived in anchorage and homer,

Absolutely.

Yes I would.. If She ran, you would know Her agenda and it woud be as she says. Sarah cleaned up the Alaska's

political arena by putting tha crooked Politicians behind bars, not booze bars either. Also, She is an American

for the Americans. There would be a VERY transparent Government, not the sneaky underhanded trash that is

here now.

I hauled in Alaska (Fairbanks to Prudhoe Bay for nearly 6 years)... Before Sarah was Gov. of A. No transparency

Then, But while she was there. nothing to hide. Hey, back then, 6 years in the pen for shooting a Moose out of

season. Only 2 years for killing your wife. Alaska is a better place to be now. Also zero State Taxes.

God Bless. Kenny

Palin is too shallow to be the most powerful person in the world in my opinion. She is very well spoken, but to what extent? When I hear her speak, it is sarcasm without intellect. What real experience does she have in world events other than Russia being on her back porch. I think that she has a lot to hide and when it is all said and done, if she ever makes in to the presidency, I think that a lot of her supporters will be just as disappointed as the Obama supporters are now! ALL politicians are corrupt and capitol hill is an institution that can not and will not be changed! Once they get a taste of the power that they are privileged to have, they will virtually do what ever it takes by any means necessary to stay there. JMO

The only thing I see Sara being good at would be her playing the part of "Ginger" in a new adventure of "Gilligan Goes To Washington"! This woman is not genuine, she would only get us closer to jumping out of the frying pan and into the fire, as all of our other crooked politicians have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, but I'd rather see her doing what she's doing now - stirring up things. She has far more intellect and good judgment than Obama, but with a young family like that, and the goon-filled media set against her, I think it would be a hard road for her. For her sake, I hope she doesn't run - sad to say that, though - but that's our politics as they are today.

The only thing I see Sara being good at would be her playing the part of "Ginger" in a new adventure of "Gilligan Goes To Washington"! This woman is not genuine, she would only get us closer to jumping out of the frying pan and into the fire, as all of our other crooked politicians have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's funny. I'm sure we could come up with someone with more experience and integrity.

no!!!! In my opinion she is self serving. Before the elections no one ever heard of sarah palin. Then after she got a taste of being in the spotlight and then mc cain losing , i beleive she took it personally and decided she was going to set the wheels in motion to become the nominiee for the next presidential election. Kind of like i'll show them attitude.

Simply put- sarah palin is in this for the fame and glory.

MarieJose,

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but we should be careful when we speak negatively about another we do not actually know. We all klnow what they say about opinions...!

Your comments clearly indicate you believe what you heard, and was told about her - not what she has actually said or had done (you would not have made such a disparraging remark if you had).

It's okay to speak what you actually know (preferably not in a disparraging manner) - but it's foolish to parrot what you were told. I'm seriously wondering if you actually listened to "anything" she said - and in context.

If you criticize - be constructive ..... not destructive. That's only GOSSIP...!

There's a saying, It's better to be thought a fool, than to OPEN YOUR MOUTH and remove all doubt...! JMO

I'm asking myself....would/could she stand up to all those powerful politicians and not be threatened by it? an she stand her ground? If she can do that...then - yes. And I think she has already demonstrated that.

Is she outspoken and brassy? Yes. She speaks her mind and stands up for the people. Maybe she is not so politically correct according to some. So some will hate her and some will love her for that.

Bottom line...yes - I would vote for Sarah! She needs a great running mate as well.

If you really think about it, the standards for being president has been getting lower since 1988...heck, if you can lie, steal, cheat, be unfaithful to your spouse, think up new ways to raise taxes, give money to other country's, start wars for no reason and misspell tomato to just name a few qualifications.....whew! I will vote for you too!!!

If you really think about it, the standards for being president has been getting lower since 1988...heck, if you can lie, steal, cheat, be unfaithful to your spouse, think up new ways to raise taxes, give money to other country's, start wars for no reason and misspell tomato to just name a few qualifications.....whew! I will vote for you too!!!

Oh give me a break! Give the Dan Quayle "gaffe," a rest. My grandmother still spells tomato and potato with an "e." Please. :lol: However, I do agree, overall, with what you are saying. :)

Oh, Sarah is better than what we have, but I wouldn't vote for her in the Republican primary.

Edited by Mr. Phonics

MarieJose,

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but we should be careful when we speak negatively about another we do not actually know. We all klnow what they say about opinions...!

Your comments clearly indicate you believe what you heard, and was told about her - not what she has actually said or had done (you would not have made such a disparraging remark if you had).

It's okay to speak what you actually know (preferably not in a disparraging manner) - but it's foolish to parrot what you were told. I'm seriously wondering if you actually listened to "anything" she said - and in context.

If you criticize - be constructive ..... not destructive. That's only GOSSIP...!

There's a saying, It's better to be thought a fool, than to OPEN YOUR MOUTH and remove all doubt...! JMO

Great Wisdom, no matter the subject, thanks.