Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Shammari calls to set a date to reset the Iraqi currency

gamaray

"......The investment of this reserve big help to raise the value of the Iraqi currency compared to foreign currencies, and thus will contribute to reduce the prices of goods and commodities, would be reflected on improving the living standards for the Iraqi people...." 

Calm down..this guy is not CBI, so he's not pre-announcing anything. All he is saying is that Iraq is out of Ch7, the reserves has grown so high and it is time to do something to the value of the currency, for the people of Iraq.

And no matter what he meant, I still like the way it sounds. :backflip:

Exactly this is not CBI, so the guy has an opinion.....well whats new?

• Upvote 2

Well common since dictates....

Also the US of A doesn't just "liberate people and install democracies" for free. I can't post a document to verify my claims, but one quick look through history will back me up entirely. 

History doesn't back up the idea that we fight wars, then revalue their currency of the country we defeated and cash in trillions as a result. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 8

HA HA HA ... You're too much !!

And ... as if it's any of your business ... why Yes, Yes I did !!!!  :blush:

Though it was kind of a one-handed .. um ... :unsure:  :blink: ... conversation

BJ's The Only Guy I Know Who Shaves One Leg Just So He Can Feel Like He's Sleeping Next To Someone ! :o

:D:D:D

• Upvote 4

His comment is not astounding!  We all agree with it!  What is astounding is that the paper found it news worthy and printed and did not see any risk to their country to do so....hmmm....maybe that guy is an enemy of the state and he wants all of us to go out and buy lots more dinar so he can get rich and mess up Iraq's surprise of the RV!!! 

Oh well...I like what he said...just cannot believe he said it in bright daylight of the news media!!!

:shrug:  :backflip:  :twothumbs: HEY I GOT MY LITTLE HAPPY GUYS BACK!!! THANKS!!!

PS Where is Betty Boop? Have not seen her posting lately.

Sportfisher what I meant was that it would make more sense to let the IQD rebound naturally than to cheat (loP).  Currencies in the past who have LOP'd have failed, it's not a guarantee where letting the IQD naturally appreciate is.  With their high reserves, gold, GDP, and other things...to me it would make more sense to let it appreciate to a dollar then RD or remove the 0's this would boost it to a higher rate by removing the left over high 0 notes.  I'm saying doing it right now while their economy is doing well, doesn't make much sense to me.

I asked about BettyBoop in another thread last week and still no BB. I am really worried about her as she had some serious health issues last year that she seamed to have overcome and hopefully hasen't had any unforseen complications. She would normally be all over the latest news events. Hopefully she is one step ahead and is getting all her things in order for the RV she is already prevy too.

Thanks Respectron.   If anyone knows her, maybe they can check in and let her know that we have missed her posting.  Guess we should say a prayer for her just in case. 

Betty has been posting...I looked her up...but she may have a new kind of sickness....wedding plans are on her page??? :wub:  she might be in love???  just a rumor... :peace:

Thanks Respectron.   If anyone knows her, maybe they can check in and let her know that we have missed her posting.  Guess we should say a prayer for her just in case. 

Betty has been posting...I looked her up...but she may have a new kind of sickness....wedding plans are on her page??? :wub:  she might be in love???  just a rumor... :peace:

Ooh! That's right.., I forgot she had the love sickness. Maybe she is out enjoying some well deserved love time and got away from the IQD rollercoaster for awhile. I hope so. 

This is not about what has happened inn the past!! This is happening now!! In the past years...Iraq was still under UN sanctions....BIG difference this year!!! They are a sovereign nation again after over two decades!! Changes the entire situation!! God Bless!!

I like this post , things are changing right before our eyes  :eyebrows:

I believe   :peace:

Go RI but i'll  take a RV  B)  B)

I want a slow steady rise over a couple of years. Anything done overnight is not going to be in our favor. If an Iraqi citizen goes to bed at night with just enough Dinar to buy groceries and pay a few bills then wakes up the next morning a millionair not one person would go to work. the whole country would shut down, inflation would go through the roof. ANYWAY im praying for slow and steady.

.......Luckystrike, None of the Iraqi citizens will become ' Millionaires', regardless of the new exchange rates value. Only people holding IQD who live outside Iraq will get whatever The CBI deems the new rate to be. The Iraqi citizens will just get an increase in their. buying power. An example would be instead of a loaf of bread costing 250-300 dinars now, after the RD, that same loaf will only cost them 2 or 3 dinars. I cannot understand why folks keep thinking that the Iraqi citizens are going to wake up one day and be independently wealthy. NOT Going To Happen.

Shabs was/is a good guy! It's Maliki that kept Shabs from RV'ing the IQD... remember, Maliki is a puppet for IRAN and IRAN benefits greatly from a weak IQD... their #1 importer is IRAQ... but that's all gonna change soon!

Why else did Maliki try to have Shabs arrested and fired from CBI? Maliki is a crook and a goon! He's only trying to save face now because once the Federation Council is in place Maliki will lose his power!

........Tell it like it is ! Not only will the Federation Council jerk the rug out from Maliki's feet, they will bring forth all the files on corruption, extortion, assassinations and a plethora of crimes. The biggest one will be crimes against humanity.
  • Upvote 1

Shabs was/is a good guy!   It's Maliki that kept Shabs from RV'ing the IQD... remember, Maliki is a puppet for IRAN and IRAN benefits greatly from a weak IQD... their #1 importer is IRAQ... but that's all gonna change soon!

Why else did Maliki try to have Shabs arrested and fired from CBI?  Maliki is a crook and a goon!  He's only trying to save face now because once the Federation Council is in place Maliki will lose his power!

Shabs was pro LOP.....read his statements and look at his past employments

• Upvote 2

and in the past during a true redenomination.....they called it a revaluation. not enough info to determine what approach there using. hope for the best

That's not totally true.  When Mexico dropped the zeros on their old peso's the never changed the value of the new to old....I was there when it happened and the correct term was redenominate.

• Upvote 1

i see this article as saying reset the currency .. not replace the currency and reset it or delete zeros and reset it ..or delete zeros and replace it then reset it ..

ive read an article and poated it many times .. that clearly states that when they investigated this  zero process they found they werent deleting the zeros like they claim but replacing the currency  adding kurdish language .. so is the whole deletion of zeros  the propaganda to mislead  until its all over .. ?

heres part of that article .. click on the link to read more  if you want .. but they called it unconstitutional  ..

Al-Moussawi said in a press statement received by the agency {Euphrates News} a copy of it today, "no right to the central bank currency exchange because Article {110} of Dezturalaraca stipulates that the right of the federal authorities to draw financial policies and the issuance of currency in the country means the executive and legislative branches."
He continued that"the presidency of the Central Bank and more than a year raises issue of deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency attributes the reasons to strengthen the Iraqi currency and give them a universal value, but after that the audited subject and we found not a process of deleting the zeros, but replace the currency with full merits." And the MP for the coalition of state law that "the evidence of this is the change currency symbols present and the introduction of the Kurdish language emphasizes the process it replaced and not delete the zeros," expected to "result in the replacement process to the many problems which may enter the country's currency,

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/146292-lop-replace-the-currency-is-unconstitutional-you-say-put-zero-articles-in-lop-tank-here-ya-go/#ixzz2YYUn16ss

not guarenteeing this article is the truth ,, but when you have conflicting stories  it leads you to think they are hiding things .. and maybe what they are hiding is the fact they really are not deleting zeros at all

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 4

Dontlop,

There was also an opinion piece from about two years ago that basically said....iraqis will be screwed by deletion of zeroes, however. the u.s. would benefit because they would receive one to one. I cant remember the article...but the dude was really upset.

Cant be far off, they want to be full members of the WTO and trade with the big boys they need cash worth a price, And remember they have allways said they would not lop for fear it would chace trade away and the world would not trust them, And they have said for 2 yrs there people are use to tradeing with the US dollar, so it will start out the gate at 1 to 1 and in 4 or 5 yrs float back to 3 plus.But dont take my word for it im just a dumb ass biker LOL.

think you're right

I want a slow steady rise over a couple of years. Anything done overnight is not going to be in our favor. If an Iraqi citizen goes to bed at night with just enough Dinar to buy groceries and pay a few bills then wakes up the next morning a millionair not one person would go to work. the whole country would shut down, inflation would go through the roof. ANYWAY im praying for slow and steady.

This is a tough one.

Iraqis are being paid in dinar. Stands to reason they have thousands stashed away or used on a regular basis, along with US dollars. Soooo....even a slow rise will increase value of their stashed dinar - so they will keep them, and become become millionaires later....LOL ( I don't believe the millionaire thing) 

Of course, this problem can be avoided by a cash-in window of a year, say - then they really raise the rate. So prob come out with .10 or .50 cents, make everybody cash in (including us) then raise it to a dollar.

I think that set the date stuff is lost in translation....you know the arabs don't reall articulate themselves very well much less the translation......

I just don't see how the accomplish lower crime rates and make things so much better as he states with a higher value reserves their all so proud of but already forgotten who put them there!

I watched a documentary on the initial invasion on the molitary channel a few weeks ago.....and it was filmed by an inbedded reporter who gave a a perspective on the whole thing.....the majority of the Iraqi people were very happy to see the US tanks rollin in to town....just the martars were the only ones dumb enough to try to put up a fight as they surely new they didn't stand a chance....point being this was a mission and plan put into place long ago......we are just lucky to be a part of it as some weaker individuals couldn't hang in there.....its actually a little scary in my mind to watch this whole thing come to fruition. .....

An RD does nothing for the people of Iraq and certainly does let them accomplish anything they talk about doing.....believe me I've considered an RD over and over......and obviously by some of the numbers they put out you'd have to be a dummy not to atleast consider the possibility........BUTit does nothing for them.....except that they would have use of their national currency.....but that don't put them as the most powerful country.......which we can all see with all of tbe major corporations and US banks flocking to get in there and now finally opening shop......I think we are right there! :-)

Problem with your reasoning is this:  they CAN RD the currency and THEN raise it to $4.00 and be the most powerful currency in the ME.

Unfortunately.  

Argue me this.

• Upvote 1

Dontlop,

There was also an opinion piece from about two years ago that basically said....iraqis will be screwed by deletion of zeroes, however. the u.s. would benefit because they would receive one to one. I cant remember the article...but the dude was really upset.

I remember the article.  Actually Yota might have a better idea as where to find it.  

They can talk about this stuff ALL THEY WANT... they can even "demand" it... but until that money supply is REDUCED, it doesn't mean DIDDLY SQUAT!! (and you all know that)... So.... have they begun that process? We don't really know...

• Upvote 2

Problem with your reasoning is this:  they CAN RD the currency and THEN raise it to $4.00 and be the most powerful currency in the ME.

Unfortunately.  

Argue me this.

ya cant argue with that ..it is one of the possible scenarios ... if they had 30 billion dinars  worth 4 bucks  that would equal 120 billion  dinar m2.. . but if i was them .. id definatly want to simplify transactions in the exchange process of the petro dollar  like one to one

They can talk about this stuff ALL THEY WANT... they can even "demand" it... but until that money supply is REDUCED, it doesn't mean DIDDLY SQUAT!! (and you all know that)... So.... have they begun that process? We don't really know...

couldnt it be reduced by selling the dinar  around the world like the way we bought it .. then exchanged by  the central banks  and then converted into  petro dollars  for those who buy oil ..like oil companies who refine crude ..or the govts  federal reserves .. theres over 4 billion barrels of reserves around the world  1.4 billion barrels belong to governments around the world the rest are private  buyres

Dontlop,

articles to me are becoming just that .. articles .. they over lap with contridictions of other articles its like republicans and demovcrats  explaining any given  topic .. two different versions ..they are all calling for something  .. i believe theres propaganda and they are working covertly ..they would have to be to pull off a rv of anykind

Edited by dontlop

think you're right

This is a tough one.

Iraqis are being paid in dinar. Stands to reason they have thousands stashed away or used on a regular basis, along with US dollars. Soooo....even a slow rise will increase value of their stashed dinar - so they will keep them, and become become millionaires later....LOL ( I don't believe the millionaire thing) 

Of course, this problem can be avoided by a cash-in window of a year, say - then they really raise the rate. So prob come out with .10 or .50 cents, make everybody cash in (including us) then raise it to a dollar.

Unfortunately.  

Argue me this.

This is exactly what I believe will happen. It makes the most sense unfortunately. The Iraqi people would have a strong currency. AND they would solve the issues with having any large denom's still in circulation... lop three zeros from them.

So... a 25,000 Dinar note would be worth 25 Dinar's at an exchange rate of $3.44 (USD) per Dinar.

That is really the most logical explanation given all the chatter in the news coming out of Iraq.

I do not see them making everyone around the globe instant millionaires. I wish and Pray for it, everyday though...

So, if you invested 3,000 USD and bought 3 million IQD, that IQD would be worth 3,000 x 3.44 = 10,320 USD. Still not a bad REALISTIC rate of return.

• Upvote 1

Your right alex. The question is what is the real number on the money supply. Iraq & the ME lie constantly.

• Upvote 1

think you're right

This is a tough one.

Unfortunately.  

Argue me this.

Im not arguing anything...just stating my opinion and my belief....if I thought like you I sure surely wouldnt frequent this site....

There is no doubt your scenario is a possible scenario....however I just dont see it going down like that....way to much big $$$ headed there and way to much at stake......ever really consider why there is no msm coverage?

Lot more going on than meets the eye....but hey by all means if you dont see it...knock yourself out waisting your time :banhammer:

Your right alex. The question is what is the real number on the money supply. Iraq & the ME lie constantly.

Exactly. There is no "real" record yet. We don't even know if they opened the books on what is REALLY out there! And if they did, is it correct? I have seen NOTHING in ANY article that states the money supply HAS been reduced. Nothing, nada, zilch. I know they spoke of getting it from trillions to billions, but did they do it yet? I would guess not. Unfortunately! So we shall see....

• Upvote 1