Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Shammari calls to set a date to reset the Iraqi currency

gamaray

If a pound of gold is worth 16310.37 usd a ton would be 2200 lbs X 30 tons would be

• Est..1600.00 per oz x 16 oz in a lb. Equals 25600 x 2200 a ton equals 56320000 x 30tons equals 1689600000......

• *** Removed Body of  Quote ****

Edited by Markinsa
Removed Body of Quote

Shammari calls to set a date to reset the Iraqi currency  

Posted on: 08/07/2013 19:24:15

thumb3-13733006556.jpg

BAGHDAD / With: spokesman called white parliamentary bloc Kazem Al-Shammari to make an appointment to reset the Iraqi currency.

Al-Shammari said in a press statement, received a "news the future," a copy of it, that "the high volume of reserves of Iraq from foreign currency to $ 76 billion in addition to the 30 tons of gold bullion, and out of Iraq from Chapter VII, make it necessary to set a date to reset the Iraqi currency ."

"The investment of this reserve big help to raise the value of the Iraqi currency compared to foreign currencies, and thus will contribute to reduce the prices of goods and commodities, would be reflected on improving the living standards for the Iraqi people and thus contribute to the insurance community and reduce crime and the fight against terrorism." Ended

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=www.mustakbal.net

I'm one of those people who points out that the removing zeros articles are talking about a re-denomination.  This is the first article that I remember that actually describes a revaluation.  He's probably not talking about the kind of revaluation that some of the gurus describe but it does sound like he feels that the dinar's value should be increased.  Since he's talking about the increase in the reserves I'm assuming that he's only talking about a 10-20% increase.  Still, an increase is an increase.  The question now is whether he has any influence, and if so is he the only one with influence who has this opinion? 

Simple answer to "why would they announce in advance they're going to RV?":  they are now on a world stage.  They have billions of dinar in the hands of nations and international companies to whom they (Iraq) are indebted -- both literally AND figuratively.  We're not the only ones anxious about seeing the RV happen -- these nations and companies are.  He's sending a world message that says:  "We've taken the first giant step to legitimize Iraq becoming a global economic power with a credible financial system.  We are about to 'seal the deal.'"  You think WE'RE anxious and nervous about RV -- what about China who owns TRILLIONS of dinar?  You don't think they're making a few mid-east phone calls every day?

There's no evidence that China or any other country has trillions of dinar. 

Cant be far off, they want to be full members of the WTO and trade with the big boys they need cash worth a price, And remember they have allways said they would not lop for fear it would chace trade away and the world would not trust them, And they have said for 2 yrs there people are use to tradeing with the US dollar, so it will start out the gate at 1 to 1 and in 4 or 5 yrs float back to 3 plus.But dont take my word for it im just a dumb ass biker LOL.

They've never said that they would not lop.  They've said the exact opposite.  There are several statements where they said that they would re-denominate and described a lop.

Edited by doctor robbins
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

There's no evidence that China or any other country has trillions of dinar. 

Well common since dictates....

Also the US of A doesn't just "liberate people and install democracies" for free. I can't post a document to verify my claims, but one quick look through history will back me up entirely. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

"The investment of this reserve big help to raise the value of the Iraqi currency compared to foreign currencies, and thus will contribute to reduce the prices of goods and commodities, would be reflected on improving the living standards for the Iraqi people and thus contribute to the insurance community and reduce crime and the fight against terrorism." Ended

These are the words I have waited to see, this says it all.

I want a slow steady rise over a couple of years. Anything done overnight is not going to be in our favor. If an Iraqi citizen goes to bed at night with just enough Dinar to buy groceries and pay a few bills then wakes up the next morning a millionair not one person would go to work. the whole country would shut down, inflation would go through the roof. ANYWAY im praying for slow and steady.

• Upvote 3

Welcome Big N!

Great post - I agree totally. For all those naysayers who are out there saying LOP-------there are more reasons to set a higher value than do that. They are indebted...not sure about the "trillions" of dinar. I mean, if it RV's to 1 to 1, that's trillions of dollars going to just one country. Seems implausible. But the rest I like!

Goooo RV!

Great Point Newby!!! and to you also Hame55...  Lets not forget also that IRAQ doesn't care at this point whether they announce it or not... They've spent the last 2 years dollarizing the country and bringing in IQD from their auctions... They know exactly how much is out there "in country" that they will need to cover... IRAQ won't be cashing us out!   All is good!!!  What a great couple days!!

• Upvote 2

Shabs was/is a good guy!   It's Maliki that kept Shabs from RV'ing the IQD... remember, Maliki is a puppet for IRAN and IRAN benefits greatly from a weak IQD... their #1 importer is IRAQ... but that's all gonna change soon!

Why else did Maliki try to have Shabs arrested and fired from CBI?  Maliki is a crook and a goon!  He's only trying to save face now because once the Federation Council is in place Maliki will lose his power!

• Upvote 1

I want a slow steady rise over a couple of years. Anything done overnight is not going to be in our favor. If an Iraqi citizen goes to bed at night with just enough Dinar to buy groceries and pay a few bills then wakes up the next morning a millionair not one person would go to work. the whole country would shut down, inflation would go through the roof. ANYWAY im praying for slow and steady.

That wouldn't be the case. A dinar is still just worth a dinar in country. Commodities would be adjusted accordingly.

I hope everyone is right on how you are reading this.

I'm not sure I like the way this reads. At face value yes its good but it could also mean a date to implement Shabs plan.

Cmon man!:-)

None of what he suggests in anyway points to a RD....none of it could be accomplished with a neutral event....you know that!

Good to see by the way-:)

Shabs was/is a good guy!   It's Maliki that kept Shabs from RV'ing the IQD... remember, Maliki is a puppet for IRAN and IRAN benefits greatly from a weak IQD... their #1 importer is IRAQ... but that's all gonna change soon!

Why else did Maliki try to have Shabs arrested and fired from CBI?  Maliki is a crook and a goon!  He's only trying to save face now because once the Federation Council is in place Maliki will lose his power!

I agree that maliki is a crook, but IMO shabs wanted to lop. Not saying that he wasn't a good guy. I'm just thinking he felt a lop was best for iraq.

On the other hand, I think "the crook" maliki wants a RV just for posterity's sake.

Shabs had plenty of time to RV. He waited to long.  Maliki wanted to borrow from the reserves and Shabs was in the way. Turki has been said to be Maliki's puppet but the reserves are growing.????

I do think that Shabs plan was to redenominate after getting the IQD to 1000 IQD for 1 USD. 

They have been dollarizing the country for years.....USD is the currency held by most....there's a HUGE plan going down right before our eyes....get ready....its coming

Cmon man!:-)

None of what he suggests in anyway points to a RD....none of it could be accomplished with a neutral event....you know that!

Good to see by the way- :)

I really hope you are right. I just don't like the setting a date part of this. Makes no sense to me

Likewise good to see everyone

Jmo. im not liking this.

I was thinking the same thing.

I hope they increase value, and not Redenominate.

I do believe a RD is down the road but not until long after the RV hits.

that makes as much sense as wiping before you poop  :shrug:

Edited by sportfisher
  • Upvote 1

I really hope you are right. I just don't like the setting a date part of this. Makes no sense to me

Likewise good to see everyone

I think that set the date stuff is lost in translation....you know the arabs don't reall articulate themselves very well much less the translation......

I just don't see how the accomplish lower crime rates and make things so much better as he states with a higher value reserves their all so proud of but already forgotten who put them there!

I watched a documentary on the initial invasion on the molitary channel a few weeks ago.....and it was filmed by an inbedded reporter who gave a a perspective on the whole thing.....the majority of the Iraqi people were very happy to see the US tanks rollin in to town....just the martars were the only ones dumb enough to try to put up a fight as they surely new they didn't stand a chance....point being this was a mission and plan put into place long ago......we are just lucky to be a part of it as some weaker individuals couldn't hang in there.....its actually a little scary in my mind to watch this whole thing come to fruition. .....

An RD does nothing for the people of Iraq and certainly does let them accomplish anything they talk about doing.....believe me I've considered an RD over and over......and obviously by some of the numbers they put out you'd have to be a dummy not to atleast consider the possibility........BUTit does nothing for them.....except that they would have use of their national currency.....but that don't put them as the most powerful country.......which we can all see with all of tbe major corporations and US banks flocking to get in there and now finally opening shop......I think we are right there! :-)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

"......The investment of this reserve big help to raise the value of the Iraqi currency compared to foreign currencies, and thus will contribute to reduce the prices of goods and commodities, would be reflected on improving the living standards for the Iraqi people...." 

Calm down..this guy is not CBI, so he's not pre-announcing anything. All he is saying is that Iraq is out of Ch7, the reserves has grown so high and it is time to do something to the value of the currency, for the people of Iraq.

And no matter what he meant, I still like the way it sounds. :backflip:

• Upvote 3