Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Shammari calls to set a date to reset the Iraqi currency

gamaray

Great job Gamaray!!! :bravo:

If they are putting this out, they must be very close to RV'ing or have started the process.  Why would they notify everyone in advance, so that they go out and purchase more!  JMHO, but I think we are there!!! :backflip:

Go RV or RI Soon!!!

:bravo:

• Upvote 6

"The investment of this reserve big help to raise the value of the Iraqi currency compared to foreign currencies, and thus will contribute to reduce the prices of goods and commodities, would be reflected on improving the living standards for the Iraqi people and thus contribute to the insurance community and reduce crime and the fight against terrorism." Ended

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/153779-shammari-calls-to-set-a-date-to-reset-the-iraqi-currency/#ixzz2YThZmRmL

Exactly, someone get crackin' on this........RV

Sweet Mother of Marry Jane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO IT BEFORE I TURN INTO A RAGING ALCOHOLIC!!!!!!!!! :ph34r:

Some had big acting careers being a raging alcoholic. Lol just sayin
  • Upvote 1

"NO! It's not going to RV!" 

"Iraq cannot RV!  They don't have the funds."

"There is NO WAY this is going to RV and make everyone millionaires!"

"They are not going to announce an RV!  They must mean something else."

"This is just pure Guru talk. You don't hear anyone from the CBI or GOI stating what they are going to do."

Now, when it happens, these guys will be the first ones to say, "I knew that they would RV all along!  I said in an article . . . the RV will be a just after Ch. VII is remove, HCL is passed, and it will be at . . . (the RV rate stated)."  But they are also the ones to see the glass half empty, anything good is bad for you, and they question whether investing in dinar was the right thing to do. They want to rain on ANY parade. 

Personally, I think we are very, very close!  

Go RV!!!!

Jmo. im not liking this.

Why?

• Upvote 7

Why would you want to announce to the world that you are going to reset your currency? Just do it then announce it. It's great news but nothing's done yet.

they wouldnt. resetting the currency.....could mean a wide variety of things. however......whatever their going to do...just do it
  • Upvote 1

"reset" really! this word is the meat of that article, meaning:

M.Webster has it:

: to set again or anew <reset type> <reset a diamond> <reset a circuit breaker>
: to change the reading of often to zero <reset an odometer>

I wonder what  Kazem Al-Shammari has it?