Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Working hours reduced during Ramadan

Working hours reduced during Ramadan print-icon.gif save-icon.gif 07/07/2013 21:30:00

Baghdad (NINA) – The Cabinet's Secretariat announced reduction in working hours during the holy month of Ramadan by one hour, for government and semi governmental departments.

A statement issued on Sunday, July 7, by the Cabinet's Media Bureau said that the Cabinet's Secretariat has issued a circulation to the ministries and semi governmental departments reducing the working hours by one hour during the holy month of Ramada.

In the circulation, the Cabinet's Secretariat congratulated the Iraqis and Moslem on the holy month of Ramadan, wishing them it be a month of good and blessing and to enjoy peace and security. / End.

http://www.ninanews.com/english/News_Details.asp?ar95_VQ=GIKLEE

• Upvote 2

I actually was surprised.  They will be working far more than I thought that they would.  To only reduce the work day by one hour still allows work to get done.  I know that I am hoping they spend the remaining part of the day completing the RV!!!!!  

Thanks Woody (+) ... Keep them working until they get everything done ...That's what they were voted in to do...!  :confused2: 

Amen to that!!

I actually was surprised.  They will be working far more than I thought that they would.  To only reduce the work day by one hour still allows work to get done.  I know that I am hoping they spend the remaining part of the day completing the RV!!!!!  

I agree 100%