Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

D.S.'s Medic Chat - 07/08/2013

ronscarpa

D.S.'s Medic Chat - 07/08/2013 

Med (1:30 AM): GM DS I SEE NOW WE HAVE JPMORGAN CHASE COMING INTO IRAQ AS I PREDICTED IT WOULD WITH BOA

PARLIAMENT IS DEMANDING THE REMOVAL OF THE ZERO'S FROM THE NATIONS CURRENCY AND ALSO THE BANKING SYSTEM MOVE INTO THE 18TH CENTURY AT LEAST  WASNT THAT WHEN JESSE JAMES WAS ROBBING THEM

THEY CRIED TO BE REMOVED FROM CHAPTER VII THEY GOT IT NOW THEY AS USUAL SEEM NOT READY WITH A GAME PLAN OR ONE THAT WILL BE ACCEPTED

THEY NEED TO MOVE TO A FREE MARKET ECONOMY THIS IS A PROBLEM WITH THE ENTITLED NOT THE POOR  THEY NEED TO BE ALLOWED THE CHANCE TO MAKE THE COUNTRY PROSPER

A MIDDLE CLASS HAS TO BRIDGE THE GAP OR WHAT HAS HAPPENED THE LAST 6 YRS WILL CONTINUE

I WAS ASKED A ? BY GUARDIAN THROUGH KSD HOW DOES IT BECOME TRADEABLE THAT COMES FROM CBI NOWHERE ELSE BUT

I AM NOT SURE THAT WITH CHASE, CITIBANK AND BOA GOING BACK TO IRAQ AND SETTING UP SHOP IT IS NECESSARY FOR US

IT ALL DEPENDS ARE THEY GOING TO EXCHANGE CURRENCY IN THE U.S. OR NOT

IF THEY DO THEN IT MATTERS NOT ALL WE NEED IS THE CURRENT EXCHANGE RATE GN DS

• Upvote 4

Like it... except "removing the three zeros from the nations currency"   Although at this point I am just waiting to have them do something. 10 years is a long time to wait.....of course I am hoping for an RV on the current currency and no deleting the zeros.  The news all sounds good the past few days :)

So are they any closer with HCL process. Even if they can get it to Parliament before tomorrow and vote on it so we can move on with a C/E  they can have all the Ramadan time they want . we will celebrate along with them. Go RV !!! The problem is they move at a snail's pace and we are in the warp speed zone with the waiting game.  I hear the waves rollin, see the palms swaying, and smelling fresh sea scents at Belize. I fell it's just round the corner. Please Lord LET IT BE>>>>>>