Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Another GURU failure. Steve Irwin is a JOKE!

This guy is a psycho with a cult falling! He claims to have contacts and contracts with his partner under a new rate.  These contracts have been in play from many many years and have not produced the returns he is claiming.  I wonder how long he can be in business without making a return on what he says they are worth.  He has called the RV more than once and the latest call for the RV is the most comical because it seems like he was drinking his on Kool-Aid.  Dude wake up and smell the coffee.  You have a select few nuts willing to follow every word you say (napoleon), but the reality is you have no clue what you are talking about.  You run and hide when your predictions don't come true, but are quick to have your admins ban anyone who questions what you have predicted.  You are a real ***, and no worse than TNT Tony or Dan.   Your information is no better than anyone else! 

Edited by Bumper64
language
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 7

This guy is a psycho with a cult falling! He claims to have contacts and contracts with his partner under a new rate.  These contracts have been in play from many many years and have not produced the returns he is claiming.  I wonder how long he can be in business without making a return on what he says they are worth.  He has called the RV more than once and the latest call for the RV is the most comical because it seems like he was drinking his on Kool-Aid.  Dude wake up and smell the coffee.  You have a select few nuts willing to follow every word you say (napoleon), but the reality is you have no clue what you are talking about.  You run and hide when your predictions don't come true, but are quick to have your admins ban anyone who questions what you have predicted.  You are a real ***, and no worse than TNT Tony or Dan.   Your information is no better than anyone else! 

Okay so what is your point? You sound like a little child who just got spanked. Get a life. Oh and by the way you bashed Adam pretty badly over there too. If you hate all these people so much then why are you still here? We all know it is you Fib or whatever you are calling yourself now. Please do us all a favor and sell your 100k of Dinar and move on to something else. Please.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Okay so what is your point? You sound like a little child who just got spanked. Get a life. Oh and by the way you bashed Adam pretty badly over there too. If you hate all these people so much then why are you still here? We all know it is you Fib or whatever you are calling yourself now. Please do us all a favor and sell your 100k of Dinar and move on to something else. Please.

Thank you.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

He's had more final posts than the Kardashians have had affairs........

I thought that was statistically improbable ?! 

I had a chance to take a picture of him and my daughter three months before he died.. a very nice guy :)

Wow Nadita, that's pretty fricking cool!!!! I loved his exuberant passion and joy for life...  

Edited by Rayzur

He's had more final posts than the Kardashians have had affairs........

Typical of Gurus I'm told.

He was "The crocodile hunter" Great tv show...

Was he the one? Didn't remember his name... Yes, awesome show... He was a great expert of animals...

Yes, he died in that horrible way.....His show was very popular also here in my Country.

Sometimes I'm just a sick twisted puke. I had to bump this post just because every time I read it, I start laughing so hard I can barely type... like now... It must be late, I'm laughing so hard now my dog came over and started cocking her head confused...... Maybe it reminds me of a throw back to Gilda Radner  days....

What a wonderfully delightful reminder to check your source of information before running with it in decision making.....

Still laughing with thanks for such a great  belly laugh.... oh to be new again..... :lol::peace: