Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Be prepared to be surprised.

Luigi1

Sorry if I see it differently than some of ya'll... but I read it that "Turkey is saying their performance must be good to improve their banking system effecientcy.... "Stressing"... that Iraq's future will be a surprise....  and since their neighbors what's good for one will help the other... imo.   :eyebrows: 

Boy did I miss the mark here ya'll... and I formally apologize... after just reading Thug's post with Bond Lady I realize what I thought was a misspelled word of a country ... was actually a name.... Turki...not Turkey....and he is the new head of the CBI... so much for my goof (sorry I haven't been payin' enough attention and I hearby sentence myself to a week of dentention in Ms. Snodgrass's class.. btw... she ain't too bad to look at!) :blush: ... but it still says that "he is stressing that Iraq's future will be a surprise, and they need to improve things... so I think it's even better news now that I have clarified who dat "Turki" is!!!  :rolleyes: 

Quote from Thugs Bond Lady Post... 

Shabibi was replaced with Turki and the GOI and parliament gave their blesssing to Turki to do what he needed to do to make the dinar strong again and they would work on the laws and chapter 7 and when it came time to release the lower denominations the GOI and parl freaked

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/153795-bondlady-the-time-has-come-to-start-this-project/#ixzz2YUQSSuS5

• Upvote 1

"Turkey is saying their performance must be good to improve their banking system effecientcy.... "Stressing"... that Iraq's future will be a surprise....  and since their neighbors what's good for one will help the other... imo.   :eyebrows: 

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/153699-be-prepared-to-be-surprised/#ixzz2YVBlTfw9

I would like to be surprised too.  I'll be yo friend Mr Turki...Don't wait til Thanksgiving either. Tomorrow is just fine with me. Go ahead  Clint Eastwood said ..."" Go ahead MAKE MY DAY.........'' I DOUBLE DOG DARE YA.........

• Upvote 1

Lugie if I ever see you, for real in person, all the Tourmol your going to go threw is going to be

Awesome and your going to speak Spanish for about 2 weeks.

Period.

Reelemfast, I am going to ask that you re-frame from these kind of post and this is basically threatening Luigi1 and we will not have that here at DV

Dates have been told ( regurgitated) non-stop for the last 10 years.... Always wrong.....We're still here ....

You are so right! I was on a ten year plan so I am ready. We bought ours in 2003. Almost over I hope! Then, let the games begin!

Edited by FarmersDaughter
  • Upvote 1

Dates have been told ( regurgitated)  non-stop for the last 10 years.... Always wrong.....We're still here ....

Even Maliki came out yesterday saying "The economy is doing well and the new rate will shock a lot of people"

We are so close as one Guru put it, we can smell it.

• Upvote 1

You are so right! I was on a ten year plan so I am ready. We bought ours in 2003. Almost over I hope! Then, let the games begin!

FD.. Then you have been into this longer than myself.....I started in 2004.

Even Maliki came out yesterday saying "The economy is doing well and the new rate will shock a lot of people"

We are so close as one Guru put it, we can smell it.

Do you really believe so? Honestly, Luigi.... Thanks.