Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Are you serious Stryker???

fib1618

Stryker said this.....

"Their population was not much less, so the only real difference between then and now is that their currency in circulation was 25 billion dinars compared to 30 trillion but this amount is controversial in itself due to the CBI not reporting an update in almost a year now and since 2011 they have been saying that they want to reduce that to 25 billion in the local market."

Someone needs to inform great guru Stryker that the CBI updates its money supply numbers every 2 or 3 months, here.......

http://www.cbi.iq/documents/key%20financial.xls

My 12 year old nephew knows this.

What an embarrassment.

Take a look at that 70 Trillion M1, and 83 Trillion M2

:D

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Dinarbeliever has been saying for months that it would rv by the 8th of July....I wonder what the heck happened this time? He'll set a new rv date soon.... Perhaps he already has. Let me check.

He needs to read about turkey

Dude thinks deleting the zeros is an rv... Won't do him any good.

• Upvote 2

Stryker said this.....

"Their population was not much less, so the only real difference between then and now is that their currency in circulation was 25 billion dinars compared to 30 trillion but this amount is controversial in itself due to the CBI not reporting an update in almost a year now and since 2011 they have been saying that they want to reduce that to 25 billion in the local market."

Someone needs to inform great guru Stryker that the CBI updates its money supply numbers every 2 or 3 months, here.......

http://www.cbi.iq/documents/key%20financial.xls

My 12 year old nephew knows this.

What an embarrassment.

Take a look at that 70 Trillion M1, and 83 Trillion M2

:D

This figure is controversial, the 2005 accounts show that there was approx 6 trillion in issued banknotes. If the exchange was 1 to one on the Saddam notes and 1 to 150 on the Swiss, why is this figure so high? Is this when 5 trillion went to the US?

• Downvote 1

Ok... I found Dinarbeliever's latest....

"Dontlop this is completely true I spoke to two banks in the uk and both are expecting the RV I am phoning a bank tomorrow to set up some kind of appointment in the next week or two. From what I know we are extremely close and we should see the RV at the latest by Late july"

Now he's saying LATE JULY!!!!!!!

Go rv!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Ohhh I was going to say something, but, this is the reason I don't log on to this web site anymore!!!!!

They're always wrong, never seen them right yet, about anything.

Bunch of want-ta-be reporters, training to become a news reporter.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Ohhh I was going to say something, but, this is the reason I don't log on to this web site anymore!!!!!

They're always wrong, never seen them right yet, about anything.

Bunch of want-ta-be reporters, training to become a news reporter.

Stryker sells a MLM product, Ambit....... He's using his dinar platform to build his downline. Smart business man.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hello, Im pretty new to the RV talk and i have only been follwing for about 6 to 7 months.  I have heard that the dinar that i purchased will not be any good because iraq is printing a new currency?  Can anyone clarify for me what they know about the new currency.  I've read people say that iraq can't remove the "000" for some reason?  Any info or links to other article would be greatly appreciated.  Hopefully the Lord will allow us to recieve the blessing we are all hoping for.

and in a side note...Is there anyone that thinks the VND is a good investment?  any info on that would also be appreciated.  Thanks so much have a blessed day.

Folks are freaking out over that "reset the currency" article.

LOP

I just know that J.J. gets a big kick out off reading these forums.

Amos,

I also believe the cbi will rv before they rd.... But that rv will be a minor adjustment to 1000 - 1. Nobody will get rich here.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Hoosier says....

"My thoughts exactly!! And I believe they have every intention of letting it fly by tomorrow morning! God Bless!!! Oh...and those wondering why they would announce it...it shows they are not concerned with what we hold...and also that they already have it ready...and people aren't gonna have enough time to purchase very much more!!"

RV TOMORROW!!!!!!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Someone just posted that china has trillions of dinar....

I wonder if he's got a link?

;):D

Edited by fib1618
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Hoosier says....

"My thoughts exactly!! And I believe they have every intention of letting it fly by tomorrow morning! God Bless!!! Oh...and those wondering why they would announce it...it shows they are not concerned with what we hold...and also that they already have it ready...and people aren't gonna have enough time to purchase very much more!!"

RV TOMORROW!!!!!!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Someone just posted that china has trillions of dinar....

I wonder if he's got a link?

;):D

lol @ guy saying china buying millions of dinar

Maybe the new rate will be in the 2014 budget.

Lmao

Just talked to a dinar dealer... Sales are starting to surge. Lol

Too bad they are the only ones making any money on this dog...

My buddy Hoosier just posted "RI by tomorrow"

Gosh I'm so excited!!!

Rolls Royce!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

"Dontlop this is completely true I spoke to two banks in the uk and both are expecting the RV I am phoning a bank tomorrow to set up some kind of appointment in the next week or two. From what I know we are extremely close and we should see the RV at the latest by Late july"

Go rv!!!!!!!!!

Fib... I missed this one.. May I ask where did you see it? Thanks in advance.

Hoosier and dinarbeliever are just good guys that truly believe this is gonna RV, they aren't pumpers or guru's, just excited dinar holders... Fib, these are the kind of posts that irk me about you (like you care), sometimes you're funny and have enjoyable posts... let the real guru's have it for all I care but leave the nice guys out...

Go rv!!!!!!!!!

Just to set the record straight

This emminates from the original RBS rumor started in March-- where it was stated "sources" said by the latest end of July.

No "pumping" from DB.

One needs to read everything before deciding to take things out of context and put their [decidedly] firm spin on it

:twocents: