Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

An RV happens initially at .10

jv1054

Good afternoon everyone :) At $.10 I would cash in all of my large denoms (25k,10k & 5k) immediately then hold all small denoms for an impressive $3+ against the dollar. However,the prevailing consensus is an initial "RV" or pip is somewhere in the neighborhood of $.86 - $1.13 per dinar against the dollar. If this a possibility my stragety would remain the same :-D

• Upvote 2

I would pay close attention to what advise Adam gives. I know we can do whatever we want to do, but I believe Adam will have a "heads up" on the situation. I will probably cash in enough to cover my investment and wait to see what advise Adam gives.

• Upvote 2

I would pay close attention to what advise Adam gives. I know we can do whatever we want to do, but I believe Adam will have a "heads up" on the situation. I will probably cash in enough to cover my investment and wait to see what advise Adam gives.

Exactly how I feel...Thanks for responding

.10 would still be the difference in buying store brand toilet paper and squeezably soft Charmin toilet paper. Not worth cashing at that amount. Its still toilet paper.

Not true. If you have 5 mil dinar that's a half million dollars - not toilet paper

Question why would one need smaller notes? Sorry new to this.

Many on here believe that the smaller notes will protect them if Iraq decides to remove the zeroes. There are some good discussions on the topic of removing the zeroes on these boards, by people who are much smarter than I am. From what I can determine, no one really knows for 100% certainty what it means. Some people believe it will great "lop" the value and we won't receive as much as we hope. Others think that it means they will move the decimal place to the right, which would actually benefit us (if I'm understanding things correctly.) I'm not very eloquent at explaining these things, but spend some time reading posts here. I have learned a lot by reading posts by Yota, Zigmeister, Sgt. Fury, and many others. I believe there are still some old posts on here by Doc 31 (it would be several years back though)- he had an amazing way of helping me feel I was understanding what I was reading on here.  There are some very knowledgeable people on these boards, and if you stick around you can learn a lot.

As for rather I would cash out at .10 - the answer is no. I think if they decide to do that initially, the rate will be just to pull in as much dinar as they can. I think it would be for an extremely short period of time before going much higher. At a rate of 1:1, I would cash in about 50k to have a little fun money and hold on to the rest until it reaches 3+.

• Upvote 1

.10 would still be the difference in buying store brand toilet paper and squeezably soft Charmin toilet paper. Not worth cashing at that amount. Its still toilet paper.

That would be obviously an individual choice. To me it'd be worth it.... If ever... It'd be the very first time ( and last, I'm sure) I'd make 100 times my investment....Let me daydream.

Edited by umbertino

I need Iraq to come out and spread their arms and go...."WE ARE HERE" coming out at a $1 or so..... I dont have heaps of dinar, maybe a handful, and a buck or so would be good for me.... thats what I am hoping for.... 

GO RV!!

I believe it would be pointless to just remove the zeros form the currency with out increasing it's value. that is common sense. When a 25,000. dinar note is presently worth approximately 25.00 dollars, why would they change to smaller notes if they were basically worthless. Do you realize how much paper you would need to buy a loaf of bread ? That's why we know this R/V will happen.

I also believe that the population is now used to using US dollars, they have been for several years now, so the most logical rate would be an even swap. 1 -1 . That way Iraq could eliminate the use of us dollars in one fell sweep. this would also make it easy for business & customers to continue their transactions with out a mass screwing of the population. 

I, .. like so many of you fantasize about a 3.44 rate, but lets be serious, No country wants it's population to be wealthy. There will be enough rich Iraqi's at the 1-1 exchange. Populations can only be kept in check if they are making ends meet. To poor, and they have nothing to loose, = revolution. To rich and you cant get them to keep you in power, you have nothing to offer them that they can't get themselves. That's why we are in the trouble we are in. more than 50% of the U.S. voting population want what the producers have, but don't want to work for it !!

So I say it will come in at around a dollar, and continue to increase in value over time. I am not so sure that they will get rid of the large denominations, they make it easier to move large amounts of money with out the bank tracking element. Remember, These people are not used to banks & electronic banking.   

I could be wrong, but only a few know exactly when this is going to happen, & what all the rules & regulations will be.  I have gifted all my dinar, & I along with many of you will be leaving the USSA, in search of true freedom. 

Good luck, Islandman7