Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

An RV happens initially at .10

jv1054

I still stand on my assertion that the Iraqi people will not tolerate anything less than 1 to 1...this'll be on a time schedule to bring in the small amount of dinars we the people hold. At 1 to 1 it will encourage the Iraqi people to bring in thier dollars for dinars...thus circulating the confidance back into the dinar. I stand behind the beleif that the majority of the dinar in circulation is just settin' in international vaults waitin for the increase. All these countries that forgave Iraq it's debt are setting on the precise amount that'll take care of whatever was owed. IMHO...we the people that had the foresight to gamble on the dinar are goin' to profit as much as the Iraqi people...minuse the spread, taxes and whatever else the greed of our government can pile onto the theft of our transaction. The real profile will be as the Iraqi economy flurishes. The world's leaders know if they have dinars tucked away safety, they will, one day, have a return on the debt Iraq owed them. I think the majority of the dinars people are worried about have been accounted for. Countries have agreed (manybe signed contracts) to only cash in as much as the Iraqi economy can handle. The reason for the low exchange rate and the time frame will be to get our little bit of dinars into all the federal reserves to be accounted for and for the Iraqi's to trade in their dollars for dinars...two birds with one stone. The longer nations wait to cash in, the more oil their dinars (petrodollars) will acquire...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

One thing I have NEVER understood when speaking of a low....10cent RV...what is to prevent the whales from rushing in and buying up every dinar they can find...knowing the stated intention of Iraq is to "restore their former glories" ....

Agreed ! , another thing to think about is Iraq wants their own currency to amount to something , right now they are using " American" if they do not come in at 1.00 for 1.00 then why in the world would the Iraqies stop using our currency when theirs is still ( figuratively speaking ) worthless !

Just saying ! :shrug:  :cowboy2:

Not gonna happen at .10 and float because once you let the cat out of the bag you can't put it back in.everybody and their uncle will be purchasing dinar like no tomorrow.Iraq will go broke.

I agree! I previously thought that they would have to come out low and float up or just RI to $3 plus, but after studying this for the last year or so, I now understand that they must come out to at least $1 plus in order to get Iraqis to turn in dollars for dinar. I would prefer an RI, but don't think that will happen. I know that many times the things they do don't make sense, so who knows! Where they are only on the hook for the dinar in Iraq, it could be possible to RI, especially with the article that stated they could cover it at 2.5 to 1.

Dinar at this point, in order to get their economy going forward...has to continue to RAISE their Dinar value NOT lower them. Most sensible thing to do is WAIT because it WILL eventually go HIGHER.

GO RV

either way at.10 or a dollar, dont you think the big money will be buying the dinar up. as they know its going up to between 3 and 4 dollars. i would. the one way for this maybe not to happen is an r i .which would be great.

old timer

$1.00 is my run-to-the-bank button, . . . with stipulations.

Here we go . . .

One plan would be to only convert an amount of IQD that you need immediately. Period.

Stand back and get a clear picture of what the economies are doing throughout the world for 3-6 months.

Another plan would be to find a bank that would allow you to deposit your IQD into an account as IQD.

(You would need to find a foreign currency bank branch to do this)

Then if the IQD increases in value while in the bank you can simply watch your balance increase as you compare the IQD to the rest of the currencies in the world.

If you need a small amount of USD simply convert enough to USD to get you through. Keep in mind once your IQD are in the bank as an IQD account, the denomination (25,000 note) of currency that was initially deposited is unknown from the day the deposit was made-forward. All the bank knows is you have (X) amount of IQD in your account.

NOTE:

If you can't go to Iraq and deposit your IQD in a place like Warka Bank, find a bank in the USA that will deposit your foreign currency as IQD. If the IQD goes international I would think that Citi Bank, Wells Fargo, BOA and Chase would be there with open arms to accept your IQD into a foreign currency account.

An idea would be to convert your IQD to USD. Purchase lower denominations of IQD, put them in a safe place and watch for an opportune time to convert them to USD or whatever currency you choose at that time. I haven't seen a time limit to convert the 'three zero IQD notes' to USD or lower denominations of IQD, but I do expect to see it as soon as the IQD goes international.

Another idea would be to have an IBC convert the IQD to USD (or whatever currency you choose), deposit the funds into an IBC bank account. Next have the IBC immediately purchase the lower denominations of IQD and store them in a private depository off shore. At this point in time you could ride the wave of a value-increase of the IQD until you choose to get-off-the-ride, convert to another investment and move on.

If you don't know what an IBC is, look it up on this site. A whole new world is out there waiting to be discovered. I did and so can you.

Whatever you decide is best in this investment for you is just that. Best for you. Never look back in sorrow. Just chalk-it-up as experience.

Try to make the experience a good one.

Do not do something with your IQD because someone else is doing the same thing. These chat rooms are just that, 'chat rooms'.

- Not advice. Just opinions. Just like mine.

Consider what is best for you today, tomorrow and then after.

• Upvote 4

Most of these replies are predicated on the assumption that Iraq will allow us to hold our assets until the value increases. I think that is highly unlikely. As has been stated many times before, Iraq has a pretty good handle on how much of their currency is held and where. Once they RV, I think it will 1.) be at least 1:1, perhaps a little above for national pride reasons; and 2.) there will be a relatively small window for cash-in, so they can get the large denoms off the street.

In answer to jv's initial question: I don't think that it will RV at .10 to begin with, but if it did, I'm taking the money and running.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

One more point.

If the IQD can 'NOT' be deposited in a US bank as IQD in a foreign currency account. Maybe you could wire your IQD to a Warka Bank in Iraq.

If this is for you, look up on this site, 'how to get a Warka Bank Account'. Then wire your IQD to The Warka Bank in Iraq. This is just another option.

This makes your IQD a bit disconnected from you and in the USA, but maybe you could prolong the IQD 'conversion period' for a later date as the value of the IQD increases.

I still believe what we have here in the US will go to the US treasury to be used later for oil purchases. What good would a little rate of .10 do for the US coffers. They want big amounts, big dollars to play with. They got more scandals to create and it takes money. Maybe I am wrong but I think we will see a larger rate for higher taxes.

What's all teh speculation about taxes? Sure it will be a lot of mulla, but much more from UST holdings of their dinar (if they have it)

I still stand on my assertion that the Iraqi people will not tolerate anything less than 1 to 1...this'll be on a time schedule to bring in the small amount of dinars we the people hold. At 1 to 1 it will encourage the Iraqi people to bring in thier dollars for dinars...thus circulating the confidance back into the dinar. I stand behind the beleif that the majority of the dinar in circulation is just settin' in international vaults waitin for the increase. All these countries that forgave Iraq it's debt are setting on the precise amount that'll take care of whatever was owed. IMHO...we the people that had the foresight to gamble on the dinar are goin' to profit as much as the Iraqi people...minuse the spread, taxes and whatever else the greed of our government can pile onto the theft of our transaction. The real profile will be as the Iraqi economy flurishes. The world's leaders know if they have dinars tucked away safety, they will, one day, have a return on the debt Iraq owed them. I think the majority of the dinars people are worried about have been accounted for. Countries have agreed (manybe signed contracts) to only cash in as much as the Iraqi economy can handle. The reason for the low exchange rate and the time frame will be to get our little bit of dinars into all the federal reserves to be accounted for and for the Iraqi's to trade in their dollars for dinars...two birds with one stone. The longer nations wait to cash in, the more oil their dinars (petrodollars) will acquire...

I don't think the Iraqi people have much to do with this. I will rely on greed. However, a lot of money can be made on .25 or .50 rates and not break the CBI. There may also be a cash in window

I don't see a 1 to 1 rate - too many millionaires

I too seriously doubt they would tolerate a .10 r/v. They have already stated their intentions to restore it to it's former value. I would also caution against stating here on an open forum exactly how much I was holding...not a wise idea since we know "big Brother" is watching!

• Upvote 1

@ .10 I would cash in enough to be debt free with a little extra and hold the rest.

There you go.....that's how I figured.  Lets keep our hopes high ...Thanks  for weighing in

Enough to pay off the house ... keep the rest for further RV increases.

Nice

I too seriously doubt they would tolerate a .10 r/v. They have already stated their intentions to restore it to it's former value. I would also caution against stating here on an open forum exactly how much I was holding...not a wise idea since we know "big Brother" is watching!

Thanks for the tip

Good Ideal hmmmm!

Take armed guards