Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The central bank set a new price of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar

yota691

Saturday there was an article in World Economy taking about how America's

Super billionaires were selling off large amounts of stocks. Those kind of

People don't sell so they can sit around and count their money. So what do

You think they were buying with that money? Then we get the article stating

That International banks have increased demand for dinar. The same day we

Got dozens of articles blabbering about L O P. And for several days we keep reading

About how rich the CBI is. Only way to make sense of this is,

Billionaires are requesting lots of dinar, driving International Demand up.

CBI is attempting to get control, while at the same time trying to convince

The world how undervalued the Dinar is. Something WILL happen SUDDENLY.

me I am looking for tonight.

I always love what you have to say. I hope it happens soon!!

what i want is the iraqi dinar to be internationally accepted ...i want it turned fiat with nothing backing it but goods and services like every other country .. i do not want it to remain a local currency backed by dollars ..

citi bank is privatly owned ... you can buy stock tommarro morning and be one of the owners too. shares are around 35 dollars a share right now

big pension funds invest by buying shares of companys  like this .. then we got the morons who hate the big banks and want to shut them down .. the very banks that their pensions are invested .. "occupy wallstreet wierdos " they arent to brite

they dont want them to make money  they hate corporate america .. yet they complain if they are successful shutting them down .. they complain they lost their money on the stock market .. they kill the business they invest in then cry about it ..

i say support them or you or your cousins or family members neighbors may lose their retirement funds ..

DontLOP

I like your insightful posts on the dinar...however I respectfully disagree on your assessment of capitalism. Most intellectuals agree unrestrained capitalism is killing the planet. Making money is fine. Disaster capitalism, economic empires overseas, oil wars, polluting the atmosphere with coal, and banksters ruling the world and making derivative profits off the meltdowns they cause themselves....that's another thing.

Our friends and cousins invested? Sure. But there are alternative investments. Just because baby killing companies are getting 12% returns doesn't mean we have to invest in them. Just a hypothetical example.

Reference - "Common Dreams" website - a gathering of real news stories

"Economic Hit Man" by John Perkins - the personal story of America's secret empire

Three dollars would be great but I'll be more than satisfied with $1.  

You make a good point about Germany.  Many ignore that post war Iraq is more comparable to Germany and Japan than Turkey, Mexico or any other country that has RD'd due to inflation not caused by the ravages of war.

It's all just a matter of time...

I agree, however there has been substantial discussion about Saddam's overprinting of dinar to fund Iran war in 1980's that was hyperinflationary...I am not sure exactly how that figures in when the old dinars were exchanged into Bremmers