Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Finance Committee to CBI...get it done. Rumored till varified.

Luigi1

sonnywd

Hey dude, Congratulations. It has been a couple of years since I used all my negs. You sir have wiped me out for the day. Oh well, there is always tomorrow. I use the negs so seldom that if they removed it completely, I probably wouldn’t even know until someone mentioned it. But, when some DUCKHEAD (Yeah I know my spelling sucks) comes on here and just goes out of their way to badmouth respected members of this forum who have done nothing whatsoever to provoke you, I get a bit upset. Why don’t you go find another pool to pee in and leave ours.

Roadrunner

• Upvote 9

Okay, let's break this down.

"adding that "the CBI is responcible (really?? a country of educated men can't spell RESPONSIBLE?), okay, what about "monitary (monetary?? come on), let's not forget "intergration", do we GURU @$$e$ mean INTEGRATION?. Alas, these are ACTUAL POSTE ARTICLES DIRECT FROM PARLIAMENT MEMBERS, let us all rush out and buy a boat load of worthless currency from a country that can not even spell. Awaiting BAN for posting FACTUAL information, not dis-information.

I "HOP" SO.??? JUST LET THINGS WORK FOR US!!!!

HOP SO!!! Are you f-ing kidding me? You are so EXCITED that you forgot the E!!!! So EXCITED that you forgot that this person is bringing you the "BEST OF THE IRAQI GOVERNMENT". I got some beach front property in Kingman, Arizona for sale. It's a steal at $250,000 since California hasn't fallen off the map yet. But, you is mer then welcum tur by it fum me.

Oh boy, the spelling and grammar police have arrived! Woo Hoo!! My bad, I thought the "Hop" part was funny and you had to pay attention to catch the jokes that went along with it. Leave Sandfly alone!

r2

Edited by R2d2dc
  • Upvote 3

"adding that "the CBI is responcible (really??  a country of educated men can't spell RESPONSIBLE?), okay, what about "monitary (monetary??  come on), let's not forget "intergration", do we GURU @$$e$ mean INTEGRATION?.  Alas, these are ACTUAL POSTE ARTICLES DIRECT FROM PARLIAMENT MEMBERS, let us all rush out and buy a boat load of worthless currency from a country that can not even spell.  Awaiting BAN for posting FACTUAL information, not dis-information.

I "HOP" SO.???  JUST LET THINGS WORK FOR US!!!!

HOP SO!!!  Are you f-ing kidding me?  You are so EXCITED that you forgot the E!!!!  So EXCITED that you forgot that this person is bringing you the "BEST OF THE IRAQI GOVERNMENT".  I got some beach front property in Kingman, Arizona for sale.  It's a steal at $250,000 since California hasn't fallen off the map yet.  But, you is mer then welcum tur by it fum me.

"adding that "the CBI is responcible (really??  a country of educated men can't spell RESPONSIBLE?), okay, what about "monitary (monetary??  come on), let's not forget "intergration", do we GURU @$$e$ mean INTEGRATION?.  Alas, these are ACTUAL POSTE ARTICLES DIRECT FROM PARLIAMENT MEMBERS, let us all rush out and buy a boat load of worthless currency from a country that can not even spell.  Awaiting BAN for posting FACTUAL information, not dis-information.

I "HOP" SO.???  JUST LET THINGS WORK FOR US!!!!

HOP SO!!!  Are you f-ing kidding me?  You are so EXCITED that you forgot the E!!!!  So EXCITED that you forgot that this person is bringing you the "BEST OF THE IRAQI GOVERNMENT".  I got some beach front property in Kingman, Arizona for sale.  It's a steal at $250,000 since California hasn't fallen off the map yet.  But, you is mer then welcum tur by it fum me.

Damn it boy, you get negged more than me...I'll try to knock a couple off fer ya....some peoples aint got no since of humurs....

• Like 1
  • Downvote 3

sonnywd

Hey dude, Congratulations. It has been a couple of years since I used all my negs. You sir have wiped me out for the day. Oh well, there is always tomorrow. I use the negs so seldom that if they removed it completely, I probably wouldn’t even know until someone mentioned it. But, when some DUCKHEAD (Yeah I know my spelling sucks) comes on here and just goes out of their way to badmouth respected members of this forum who have done nothing whatsoever to provoke you, I get a bit upset. Why don’t you go find another pool to pee in and leave ours.

Roadrunner

Roadrunner, I wish i could fine a woman with a piece of ass as tight as your are on sonnywd. This was funny I don't care where ya from...well except, from where your from...I cancelled out your negs...remember those dark nights where ya didn't think ya'd see the break of dawn...chill out dude, the boys just kickin' his own space....

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2

So, you as the GURU, are going to "call" the RV every single day?  Or you OKIE DOKIE or INCEST POSSUM?  Which brings me to my second favorite quote, " One day someone like me is gonna kill you and your whole f-ing race!"

Starship Troopers, 1997.

WOW what an "As" The World Turns..... emphasis on "as" .... hey @sonnywd have another drink why don't ya, so your "as" the world turns can pass out and leave our peeps alone.

• Upvote 3

Sandfly and Luigi, I evened you all out. I was wondering who would neg you for giving your opinion, but got my answer in the thread.

Thanks Jane. I usually start out with treat this as a rumor untill varified. Some people still do not get it.

Damn it boy, you get negged more than me...I'll try to knock a couple off fer ya....some peoples aint got no since of humurs....

I now declare the Neg Olympics offically opened.

WOW what an "As" The World Turns..... emphasis on "as" .... hey @sonnywd have another drink why don't ya, so your "as" the world turns can pass out and leave our peeps alone.

You nailed it. When they cant debate or think for themselves, they attack or smear.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

So, you as the GURU, are going to "call" the RV every single day?  Or you OKIE DOKIE or INCEST POSSUM?  Which brings me to my second favorite quote, " One day someone like me is gonna kill you and your whole f-ing race!"

Starship Troopers, 1997.

Hey Fife...do not forget to take the safety off and be careful not to shoot your foot.

• Upvote 2

Okay, either this thread gets back on topic or it will be closed. Agitator has been removed and will not be posting again so stop quoting his statements. Your post will be removed if you quote him.

I will do the same for anyone else that does not heed my warning. :angry:

:cowboy2:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

from another news source...

The demand for the IQD rises...signs of international circulation and acceptance by the global community...post C7. The IQD is prime to go internationally traded.

Even if there is no RV soon. The demand for the IQD will put pressure on it to float to a higher rate. Ether way...we win win.

• Upvote 2

Okay, either this thread gets back on topic or it will be closed. Agitator has been removed and will not be posting again so stop quoting his statements. Your post will be removed if you quote him.

I will do the same for anyone else that does not heed my warning. :angry:

:cowboy2:

Thanks TexasGranny...Love it when you step in... :backflip: 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The goi knows that without this money their country will collapse soon.I know tha the cbi is not part of the goi but when it comes down to it the goi will take over and RV.thet will NOT  let the country collapse.jmo

Good point. I believe the CBI powers that be and the IMF will have the final say so, not GOI. IMO.

The powers that be will not allow Iraq to slide back.

• Upvote 1