Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Boots On The Street #3

possum

Why, Did U Want To Borrow It Since Ur Wife Cut U Off From Wearing Hers ...

And Who Still Uses The Word Brazier ? :blink:

I Thought That In Texas They Grow 'Em So Big They're Called 'Over The Shoulder Boulder Holders' !

:D:D:D

My bad, I thought this was titled "Boobs On The Ground 3"

Im on the wrong website

• Upvote 2

"As we all get closer to becoming v ery wealthy........I notice that many people are climbing on the Possum bandwagon!!!!  Well........Where were you when Possum was just one voice in the wilderness??  And most of you disrespected Possum and Momma.... Now you are all giving the Possum and Momma props!!!  I still say what I have said all along............possum I think you tug on it a bit too much!!!"     "Stay thirsty my friends!"  

After waiting for this RV thing to happen, I'm ready to believe Possum's Mamma, Daddy, Sister, Brother, Son, Daughter, Dog and Cat.  Hell if he have a talking horse that would be the edge. 

Peace!

After waiting for this RV thing to happen, I'm ready to believe Possum's Mamma, Daddy, Sister, Brother, Son, Daughter, Dog and Cat.  Hell if he have a talking horse that would be the edge. 

Peace!

Interesting, you mentioned all of his former lovers.......

• Upvote 2

Believers be paying hour by hour attention for the rate to change over the next 72 hours. It will barely be mentioned in main stream media but the word will leak from celebrations in Iraqi. It's done.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Why was the "lady" in the meat dept in that picture? Why at the breast and thighs section, Why do we only get to see the straps of the sundress and the rest is left to our imagination? Why has possum quit playing "possum" and all of a sudden come back to life? Why hasn't the Dinar RV'd yet? Why am I asking soooo many Questions? I am sure it is not only me wondering about these mind-boggling questions. Help me before I start drinking again> 

• Upvote 2

trying to post sucks now as I get 2G I think.

Thanks Possum.

Will have to get a case of Red Bull to watch hour by hour as I want to make a bee line to the bank as soon as this thing pops. :cigar:

Edited by respectron
  • Upvote 1

Why was the "lady" in the meat dept in that picture? Why at the breast and thighs section, Why do we only get to see the straps of the sundress and the rest is left to our imagination? Why has possum quit playing "possum" and all of a sudden come back to life? Why hasn't the Dinar RV'd yet? Why am I asking soooo many Questions? I am sure it is not only me wondering about these mind-boggling questions. Help me before I start drinking again>

A sip never hurt......

trying to post sucks now as I get 2G I think.

Thanks Possum.

Will have to get a case of Red Bull to watch hour by hour as I want to make a bee line to the bank as soon as this thing pops. :cigar:

Don't sweat it Ron, you'll be in that chair for a while...........

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Doubters, you will witness the RV of the dinar by Thursday and say shame on me for not believing. I under the tuteledge of the Voices for over 3 years and now from Possum Jr with boots on the ground. Have graciously shared my knowledge of the impending RV yet suffered mocking and criticism from many. As in the all familiar phrase heard throughout the dancehalls in Texas, "Last Call For Alcohol" I hereby preach to you, "Last Call For Dinars"!!!' Believe it or perish in eternal financial hell!!!!!! And Possum will provide the last nail for the coffin. Cuz Possum and Momma will partying !!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Possum Jr reports several car bombs for celbritory effect in anticipation of the final papers being signed for the RV between now and next Wednesday. Take you a mellow 1960's attitude to this and Hit The Carpet and Make Soppy wet with alligator tears for backsliding, sinning and doubting Me. Momma is soaking up my tears right not from our brand new carpet and I want to hear a sounding AMEN!!!

Someone 'negged' you Possum .... I tried to even you out but already used my plus on ya!

Can someone even Mr. Possum out for me? 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1